Could Trump be facing racketeering charges under RICO?

R

rdean

https://www.hg.org/rico-law.html

What is RICO Law?

RICO law refers to the prosecution and defense of individuals who engage in organized crime. In 1970, Congress passed the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations (RICO) Act in an effort to combat Mafia groups. Since that time, the law has been expanded and used to go after a variety of organizations, from corrupt police departments to motorcycle gangs. RICO law should not be thought of as a way to punish the commission of an isolated criminal act. Rather, the law establishes severe consequences for those who engage in a pattern of wrongdoing as a member of a criminal enterprise.

-----------------------------

BREAKING: Trump Faces RICO Charges Over Trump University Scam, Could Face Massive Prison Sentence

Curiel wrote about one of Trump’s assertions:

‘BASED ON THE FOREGOING, THE COURT CONCLUDES THAT PLAINTIFFS HAVE RAISED A GENUINE DISPUTE OF MATERIAL FACT AS TO WHETHER MR. TRUMP CAN BE PERSONALLY LIABLE FOR THE ALLEGED MISREPRESENTATIONS AND MISCONDUCT. FOR EXAMPLE, PLAINTIFFS HAVE PROVIDED EVIDENCE THAT MR. TRUMP REVIEWED AND APPROVED ALL ADVERTISEMENTS. THESE ADVERTISEMENTS INCLUDED THE ALLEGED CORE MISREPRESENTATIONS, SUCH AS THAT MR. TRUMP “HAND-PICKED” THE INSTRUCTORS AND MENTORS.’

So there is a reason why Trump is trying to trash Curiel’s reputation: because the RICO charges he could be facing are extremely serious.

-----------------------------

Trump facing racketeering charges » peoplesworld

Secret payoffs linked to Trump U. probe

The Associated Press reported Monday that Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi solicited a major political contribution from Donald Trump at the same time her office was deliberating joining an investigation of alleged fraud at Trump University and its affiliates.

---------------------

Republicans are so hypocritical. They are freaked out about Mrs. Clinton's emails.

But don't give a crap about racketeering charges against the Trump and all the people whose lives he seriously disrupted with his scams. Not to mention those he hurt with his bankruptcies. And those working people he stiffed by not paying them. Actually, Republicans see those as signs of a respectable and talented businessman.

Yes. Right after they convict him of that baby raping charge. Plus, he has been spotted pulling wings off of flies so who knows what's next.

aint this a wonderful election?.....two asswipes with so much baggage around them you cant even see them......oh excuse me....dean thinks hillary is as pure as the winter snow is white.....sorry...

aint this a wonderful election?.....two asswipes with so much baggage around them you cant even see them......oh excuse me....dean thinks hillary is as pure as the winter snow is white.....sorry...
You mean one asswipe with real baggage.

And a woman whose family has been maligned for 30 years with conspiracies by one of America's two largest political parties.

And a woman whose family has been maligned for 30 years with conspiracies by one of America's two largest political parties.
see?.....eat her up dean.....believe every dam thing she tells you and of course never and i mean never question her...here is another picture of her baggage arriving where she is at.....

Let me say it again:

But don't give a crap about racketeering charges against the Trump and all the people whose lives he seriously disrupted with his scams. Not to mention those he hurt with his bankruptcies. And those working people he stiffed by not paying them. Actually, Republicans see those as signs of a respectable and talented businessman.

I think they do.

see?.....eat her up dean.....believe every dam thing she tells you and of course never and i mean never question her...here is another picture of her baggage arriving where she is at.....

Oh, yea, I get it. Heh heh, tee hee.

someday you might wake up....

I am awake. You're the one living the dream, er, in a delusion.

I am awake. You're the one living the dream, er, in a delusion.
when you are awake you question those who want to lead.....that leaves you out.....wake up dean.....oh and how many of these bags can you handle for hillary?.....she needs the help....

Forum List

Back