🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Could Trump ever be convicted in a Court of Law?

Sure. Because calling a witness who damages your case is entirely consistent with wanting to succeed in the prosecution.

There's a history here. The judge has had to specifically prevent Durham from introducing unnecessary information whose only purpose is to attack people who aren't on trial.
Such as?

Same can be said with the extent of his indictments. They were narratives of his conspiracy theory, not facts relevant to prosecution. He can't prove his little conspiracy in court so he has to be creative about how to put it into the public sphere.

What a load.

No. I just don’t think it’s possible that there won’t be at least one cultist on any jury. A hung jury is the best that prosecutors can hope for.

Regardless, one fact remains: This isn’t about him. A guilty verdict wouldn’t fix what has become of this country.
No it wont.

However, failing to gain a conviction in court WILL harm the nation. It will give everything an air of legitimacy for those that support him or are not already decided. It gives the right something to point to as an obvious sign it was nothing more than politics and abuse of power on the left.

This is one of the reasons that I do not fully understand the raid on his house. There is some immediate gain to be had in 2022 but it seems to me that this can only end very badly.

That's what Clinton claims and the prosecutors would have had a very hard time proving she did.

He doesn't have to prove that. Simply having them on her server was a crime, whether she knew they were there or not.

It's not like they were labeled with big bold red lettering that said Top Secret, like someone we know.

She's the SOS. She's supposed to know when documents are classified, moron.

hahah yeah clinton didn’t know she had 1000s of documents on her illegal server!

trump fully cooperated with the NA
If fully cooperating is your lawyer lying under oath for you is cooperating then I've got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you!

If fully cooperating is the National Archives going to the DOJ for help in retrieving the government documents after a year plus of so called negotiations with Trump and him NOT complying is what you call complying with them, you are sorely mistaken.

If fully cooperating is Trump having to be Subpoenaed for him to allegedly return all of them is cooperating with NARA.....

....with confirmed breaking news last night ... That it was an employee who initially denied but now admits, that Trump personally instructed his employees.... including the cooperative witness employee, to move some of the government document boxes just subpoenaed.... to other places in his home to hide them right prior to the fbi/counter intelligence showing up for them in May 2022, is cooperating in your head, (and not a gosh darn felony, which it is a felony), then so be it.... nothing is gonna change your pre-skewed stance.

The security video subpoenaed in June, that the FBI went through by day, shows Trump staff/employees moving government document cases on a date AFTER Trump was subpoenaed for them. The employees that initially interviewed who lied about the documents, when question again, just admitted they were instructed by Trump to move some of them from where they were being kept in the basement storage room, elsewhere... Out of FBI reach.

We knew there was an insider, who told the FBI where to search for the national security boxes and other govt records....now we know it was an employee, instructed to move them, and video, showing that they were removed, and when.

This evidence and the employee under oath testimony to a grand jury, is why the Justice department, was able to get their search and seizure warrant approved by the Judge.

Last edited:
If fully cooperating is your lawyer lying under oath for you is cooperating then I've got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell you!

If fully cooperating is the National Archives going to the DOJ for help in retrieving the government documents after a year plus of so called negotiations with Trump and him NOT complying is what you call complying with them, you are sorely mistaken.

If fully cooperating is Trump having to be Subpoenaed for him to allegedly return all of them is cooperating with NARA.....

....with confirmed breaking news last night ... That it was an employee who initially denied but now admits, that Trump personally instructed his employees.... including the cooperative witness employee, to move some of the government document boxes just subpoenaed.... to other places in his home to hide them right prior to the fbi/counter intelligence showing up for them in May 2022, is cooperating in your head, (and not a gosh darn felony, which it is a felony), then so be it.... nothing is gonna change your pre-skewed stance.

The security video subpoenaed in June, that the FBI went through by day, shows Trump staff/employees moving government document cases on a date AFTER Trump was subpoenaed for them. The employees that initially interviewed who lied about the maime bed documents, when question again, just admitted they were instructed by Trump to move some of them from where they were being kept in the basement storage room, elsewhere... Out of FBI reach.

We knew there was an insider, who told the FBI where to search for the national security boxes and other govt records....now we know it was an emploee, instructed to move them, and video, showing that they were removed, and when.

This evidence and the employee under oath testimony to a grand jury, is why the Justice department, was able to get their search and seizure warrant approved by the Judge.
lying? you are gonna have to prove he did that.

The Xiden admin went to the NA to use this as cover to raid the President's house for attorney-client priv material

the dembots can’t find anything to charge him with…so no
Violations of the Espionage Act
Obstruction of Justice
Tax evasion
Bank Fraud

And let's nit forget a judge nust ruled that Trump must sit for a sworn deposition to answer questions about his rape charges.

An ex U.S. President accused of rape.
Let that sink in.

Of course he's been burning up his Truth Social account all night whining about having to testify.
He probably knows he's SCREWED....since he has already confessed to being guilty of this conduct.

It is possible I have to much faith in the jury system. I just know both popular and likable people have been convicted before. Trump sure as hell isn't the latter, and some of the possible charges seem to be pretty clear cut to prove.
They have. However, Trump is not a 'popular' or 'likable' figure. He is, essentially, the leader of a movement that involves tens of millions of Americans that are and have been willing to ignore all evidence as deep state persecution. I do not see how he can be convicted with that in play. There has never been a comparable scenario and our system was never set up to handle something like this.

This would be akin to arresting Applewhite before the suicide (heavens gate) for anything whatsoever and then guaranteeing one of the cult members was on the jury. With that setup, evidence becomes immaterial as the chance of conviction is exactly 0.

Show me where I am incorrect. All it takes is one supporter to avoid giving it away to flat out ensure no conviction is reached. One supporter in a nation where one out of every 3 or 4 people are supporters. In a nation where juries are pulled from the segment of the population that is most likely to contain his supporters. With a segment of people that are also the most likely to outright lie and be believable should they be put in front of prosecutors during jury selection.

That does not bode well for any prosecution, even in liberal strongholds.

Is it possible to convict FBI officials in a court of law when they are the law? They faked a dossier from a foreign agent to try to frame the President of the United States. If that ain't treason I don't know what.

Obstruction of Justice
Tax evasion
Bank Fraud

And let's nit forget a judge nust ruled that Trump must sit for a sworn deposition to answer questions about his rape charges.

Let that sink in.

Of course he's been burning up his Truth Social account all night whining about having to testify.
He probably knows he's SCREWED....since he has already confessed to being guilty of this conduct.
Biden has been accused of rape, dumbass.

All your accusations are exactly that, accusations. Nothing more. Progs have accused Trump of every crime in the federal code. It's all a giant load of horseshit.

Obstruction of Justice
Tax evasion
Bank Fraud

Let that sink in.

hahahha ya'll continue to just make things up with no actual indictments against the President.

The current President has been excused of rape....the only difference is the crazy lady that is accusing Trump claimed rape was sexy....she has no credibility.....unlike the young lady that has filed a criminal complaint against Xiden....oh and let's also not forget about Clinton....that accusation was floating around long before this crazy lady

hahahha ya'll continue to just make things up with no actual indictments against the President.

The current President has been excused of rape....the only difference is the crazy lady that is accusing Trump claimed rape was sexy....she has no credibility.....unlike the young lady that has filed a criminal complaint against Xiden....oh and let's also not forget about Clinton....that accusation was floating around long before this crazy lady

Not all accusations are created equal. What matters, what REALLY matters, is how useful they are to libs.

Biden has been accused of rape, dumbass.

All your accusations are exactly that, accusations. Nothing more. Progs have accused Trump of every crime in the federal code. It's all a giant load of horseshit.
Oh REALLY?

But Trump has been recorded CONFESSING to the behavior.
He has no plausible defense or credibility for denying guilt.

In the logical, sane world outside of MAGAt land that only means one thing.

GUILTY!

Oh REALLY?

GUILTY!

You are lying.

Oh REALLY?

GUILTY!
No he hasn't. You're guilty of being a liar and a dumbass.

You prog morons keep repeating the same lies over and over and over.

They have. However, Trump is not a 'popular' or 'likable' figure. He is, essentially, the leader of a movement that involves tens of millions of Americans that are and have been willing to ignore all evidence as deep state persecution. I do not see how he can be convicted with that in play. There has never been a comparable scenario and our system was never set up to handle something like this.

This would be akin to arresting Applewhite before the suicide (heavens gate) for anything whatsoever and then guaranteeing one of the cult members was on the jury. With that setup, evidence becomes immaterial as the chance of conviction is exactly 0.

Show me where I am incorrect. All it takes is one supporter to avoid giving it away to flat out ensure no conviction is reached. One supporter in a nation where one out of every 3 or 4 people are supporters. In a nation where juries are pulled from the segment of the population that is most likely to contain his supporters. With a segment of people that are also the most likely to outright lie and be believable should they be put in front of prosecutors during jury selection.

That does not bode well for any prosecution, even in liberal strongholds.
How can I show you incorrect when you yourself acknowledge this situation is unprecedented?

We both start from a position of ignorance and are trying to predict the future. Your position is that the jury system isn't capable of dealing with basically the leader of a cult that more likely than not will have several members on any jury. I think that the jury system is robust enough to overcome this. I don't pretend I know anything for certain. I suggest that you don't either.

Forum List

Back