Could Trump have illegals working for him?

Why should he be responsible for making sure there are no illegals working for him, when the feds are the ones inviting them to work?

Why should he be responsible for making sure there are no illegals working for him, when the feds are the ones inviting them to work?
Heck, there are still sites out there questioning OBAMA'S birth certificate....

As a matter of fact, HILLARY even questioned it!!!!!

Birther row began with Hillary Clinton - Telegraph

The lie that Barack Obama was not born in the US has been fuelled by fringe Republicans — but supporters of Hillary Clinton, now Mr Obama’s Secretary of State, are largely to blame for starting it.

Employers are the ones doing the hiring.

At least Mittens pretended to fire the ones working for him.

Trump knows the nutters have two sets of standards and they'll let him off the hook for hiring illegals.

Trump knows the nutters have two sets of standards and they'll let him off the hook for hiring illegals.
PROVE he is hiring ILLEGALS. Oh you can't? Figures.

Oh for Pete's sake. For all your bragging about your IQ, you're just another knee jerk RW fool who will swallow whole anything Donald Drumpf says.

Read my posts. There are only two on the subject and they're both in this thread so I think you should be able to manage that.

I don't have to "prove" anything any more than you do. News sources say he is. He says he's not.

IF he is, he is responsible for that.

Of course he has illegals working for him. He also has his merchandise made in China.
Trump is a joke.

Heck, there are still sites out there questioning OBAMA'S birth certificate....

As a matter of fact, HILLARY even questioned it!!!!!

Birther row began with Hillary Clinton - Telegraph

The lie that Barack Obama was not born in the US has been fuelled by fringe Republicans — but supporters of Hillary Clinton, now Mr Obama’s Secretary of State, are largely to blame for starting it.

LOL- glad to see the whacky Birthers back- which makes sense because Trump is a Birther.

The Birther mantra- lie often, lie loud, and lie about the lies.

Trump can t guarantee legal status of his own workers - CNNPolitics.com

SHOW ME THEIR BIRTH CERTIFICATES!

(wait Cruz doesn't work for Donald, does he?)
Gee, you know what??? Obama even goes after innocent opponents (and never misses a chance to go after anybody he thinks he can finagle a charge against if they oppose him), and he hasn't said anything about the allegation. No charges, no nothing.

Since you say your messiah can't do any wrong, there's obviously nothing to the accusations.....

Oh for Pete's sake. For all your bragging about your IQ, you're just another knee jerk RW fool who will swallow whole anything Donald Drumpf says.

Read my posts. There are only two on the subject and they're both in this thread so I think you should be able to manage that.

I don't have to "prove" anything any more than you do. News sources say he is. He says he's not.

Trump hired a contractor.
The contractor hired a sub contractor.
The sub contractor hired a sub contractor.
The sub/sub contractor hired ILLEGALS.
Trump would NEVER have seen the paperwork from a sub/sub contractor.

In short he did NOT hire them.

Could be a couple "rapists" among them......:ack-1:
Since it went through a subcontractor, there may have even been a few liberals!!!!:badgrin:
20150703005726.jpg

What, at this point, difference does it make? We know the hildabeast and your dear leader has illegals on their staff, haven't seen any of you hypocritical commiecrats concerned with them. So just STFU.

Trump hired a contractor.
The contractor hired a sub contractor.
The sub contractor hired a sub contractor.
The sub/sub contractor hired ILLEGALS.
Trump would NEVER have seen the paperwork from a sub/sub contractor.

In short he did NOT hire them.

DarkFury

How convenient.

If a Dem pulled this, you would say the company owner is responsible to know if criminals are working for him.

Besides, I doubt you have a clue about the business.

What, at this point, difference does it make? We know the hildabeast and your dear leader has illegals on their staff, haven't seen any of you hypocritical commiecrats concerned with them. So just STFU.

So, OKTexas is okay with Dems hiring illegals.

Hmmm ...

Bet you want open borders and amnesty too, right?

Forum List

Back