Could Trump have illegals working for him?

Why should he be responsible for making sure there are no illegals working for him, when the feds are the ones inviting them to work?

Employers are the ones doing the hiring.

At least Mittens pretended to fire the ones working for him.

Trump knows the nutters have two sets of standards and they'll let him off the hook for hiring illegals.
PROVE he is hiring ILLEGALS. Oh you can't? Figures.

Oh for Pete's sake. For all your bragging about your IQ, you're just another knee jerk RW fool who will swallow whole anything Donald Drumpf says.

Read my posts. There are only two on the subject and they're both in this thread so I think you should be able to manage that.

I don't have to "prove" anything any more than you do. News sources say he is. He says he's not.

IF he is, he is responsible for that.
Trump hired a contractor.
The contractor hired a sub contractor.
The sub contractor hired a sub contractor.
The sub/sub contractor hired ILLEGALS.
Trump would NEVER have seen the paperwork from a sub/sub contractor.

In short he did NOT hire them.

DarkFury

How convenient.

If a Dem pulled this, you would say the company owner is responsible to know if criminals are working for him.

Besides, I doubt you have a clue about the business.
Wrong again clown trash. I have sub contractors (6} and I have seen some fake documents as well. When a sub contractor hires I expect work done and it's NOT up to me to check HIS records.

Un-like Hillary client and backer Don Tyson of Tyson foods who was found GUILTY of hiring AND abusing ILLEGALS.

What, at this point, difference does it make? We know the hildabeast and your dear leader has illegals on their staff, haven't seen any of you hypocritical commiecrats concerned with them. So just STFU.

So, OKTexas is okay with Dems hiring illegals.

Hmmm ...

Bet you want open borders and amnesty too, right?

When are you going to stop beating your dog? Fuck off commie.

What, at this point, difference does it make? We know the hildabeast and your dear leader has illegals on their staff, haven't seen any of you hypocritical commiecrats concerned with them. So just STFU.

Hmmm ...

Beat it clown trash, go jerk with you buddies.

Employers are the ones doing the hiring.

At least Mittens pretended to fire the ones working for him.

Trump knows the nutters have two sets of standards and they'll let him off the hook for hiring illegals.

Oh for Pete's sake. For all your bragging about your IQ, you're just another knee jerk RW fool who will swallow whole anything Donald Drumpf says.

Read my posts. There are only two on the subject and they're both in this thread so I think you should be able to manage that.

I don't have to "prove" anything any more than you do. News sources say he is. He says he's not.

DarkFury

How convenient.

If a Dem pulled this, you would say the company owner is responsible to know if criminals are working for him.

Wrong again clown trash. I have sub contractors (6} and I have seen some fake documents as well. When a sub contractor hires I expect work done and it's NOT up to me to check HIS records.

Un-like Hillary client and backer Don Tyson of Tyson foods who was found GUILTY of hiring AND abusing ILLEGALS.

Oh, suddenly you're an authority on sub-contracting and you hire sub-contractors?

Are you really saying you own a construction business and hire sub-contractors?

Hmmm ...

You said it doesn't make any difference if Trump hires illegals.

Are you now saying it DOES make a difference?

Which is it?

Hmmm ...

Which is it?

I'm saying you fucking hypocrites have zero moral authority to judge anyone on the subject, your situational outrage just makes you look more pathetic.

Hmmm ...

Which is it?

I'm saying you fucking hypocrites have zero moral authority to judge anyone on the subject, your situational outrage just makes you look more pathetic.

These compassionate conservatives never cease to amaze me!

The question really is "does Lend Lease or their subcontractors have any illegal aliens working for them that fraudulently obtained their jobs by having fake ID"?

I bet there are a couple of hundred investigators and researchers (including undocumented aliens?) hired by the media or Media Matters or some left wing blogs working 24/7 to try to dig up anybody working for the vast Trump organization who is not on the up and up even if they have to plant the jerk themselves.

DarkFury

How convenient.

Oh, suddenly you're an authority on sub-contracting and you hire sub-contractors?

Are you really saying you own a construction business and hire sub-contractors?

So much for @Dark Fury and his knowledge of contractors!

Fact is, its your responsibility to know who you hire.

" Don Tyson of Tyson foods who was found GUILTY of hiring AND abusing ILLEGALS."

I've written several times about Tyson, Smithfield and other meat producers advertising in Mexico, bringing illegals here to work. They play a game of deporting a few and then starting all over again.

Not just Mexicans, btw.

I bet there are a couple of hundred investigators and researchers (including undocumented aliens?) hired by the media or Media Matters or some left wing blogs working 24/7 to try to dig up anybody working for the vast Trump organization who is not on the up and up even if they have to plant the jerk themselves.

And this is a bad thing?

Donald Trump takes the lead in North Carolina poll
RTR4LQSD.jpg

Forum List

Back