Could you take your AR15, walk through a hostile BLM protest . . .

Bob..Surada is a femine name. I am a grandmother. I am against vigilantes of any stripe.
You Moon Bats don't know anymore about Biology than you know about Economics, History, Climate Science, Ethics or the Constitution.

We can never be sure you are really the gender you claim to be.

Many of them are not even sure of their own gender.

I am against vigilantes of any stripe.

That can't possibly be true ...

Jlfounding.jpg

What I mean that a random person could do essentially the same thing that Kyle Rittenhouse did. Take a gun, walk through an angry crowd, get harassed, kill people, say he was afraid for his life, claim self defense and get off Scott free.

We could get a whole rash of these shootings.
i've got an idea !! stop rioting and being violent and destructive !

Of course you are. Being a criminal—or at least a criminal-sympathizer, which is no better—you're going to be against anyone trying to interfere with the defining activities of criminals.

Actually I think they should shoot looters, vandals and arsonists.

I loved the superhero comic books when I was a kid.

Silver age comics are really terrible. Dumb stories, no canon, shoddy artwork, and ads for Hostess Fruit Pies and X-Ray Specs.

Comics are so much better today ...

Action_Comics_Vol_2_1.jpg

get harassed, kill a bunch of people, claim you thought you were going to die, claim self-defense and get off Scott free?
Probably not, since harassment isn't a reason to murder someone and based on your description (albeit rather vague) there doesn't appear to be any presence of imminent danger.

LOL.. They claimed the Kenosha police refused to protect the property? Really? Where were these hero vigilantes from?
As usual Democrat stupidity was at the root of the destruction.

A stupid Negro ass kissing Democrat Governor decided not to send the National Guard when the BLM shitheads started to burn down Kenosha.

The Stupid Negro ass kissing Democrat Mayor of Kenosha told the police to stand down and let the Negros destroy anything they wanted. The policeman testified to this at the trial.

The Democrat leadership refusal to protect Kenosha led to some of the citizens doing it themselves.

Why didn't the rioters just stay at home and not try to destroy Kenosha? Were they that butt hurt over the thug Negro getting shot?

Are you that much of a stupid uneducated Moon Bat that you have trouble understanding that the bad guys were the rioters? Really?

get harassed, kill a bunch of people, claim you thought you were going to die, claim self-defense and get off Scott free?

Can you set up an "autonomous" zone and staff it with gun toting leftwing assholes? Yes....apparently you can because they did.....in Seattle.....you idiot.

What I mean that a random person could do essentially the same thing that Kyle Rittenhouse did. Take a gun, walk through an angry crowd, get harassed, kill people, say he was afraid for his life, claim self defense and get off Scott free.

We could get a whole rash of these shootings.

Only if they try to maim or kill you like the one child rapist and the other two felons did.......if you leave the gun owner the fuck alone, nothing would happen.....

Thanks to verdict, a new precedence has been set.

You can take your guns to any disturbance you want, shoot as many people as you want, and walk away scot free.

Hmmmm..

You skipped the whole part where the guy who raped 5 young boys, ages 9-11, violently attacked Rittenhouse, and the other 3 criminals tired to maim or kill him....

Other than that, your post is still shit....

As usual Democrat stupidity was at the root of the destruction.

A stupid Negro ass kissing Democrat Governor decided not to send the National Guard when the BLM shitheads started to burn down Kenosha.

The Stupid Negro ass kissing Democrat Mayor of Kenosha told the police to stand down and let the Negros destroy anything they wanted. The policeman testified to this at the trial.

The Democrat leadership refusal to protect Kenosha led to some of the citizens doing it themselves.

Why didn't the rioters just stay at home and not try to destroy Kenosha? Were they that butt hurt over the thug Negro getting shot?

Are you that much of a stupid uneducated Moon Bat that you have trouble understanding that the bad guys were the rioters? Really?
many of the rioters were white ... the riots are being carried out by leftists of all races .

There are six states and the District of Columbia where the open carrying of firearms is illegal – so an AR 15 likely won’t be used; but the principle remains the same: rightwing racists and bigots are at liberty to murder Americans of color engaged in lawful protest, claiming ‘self-defense.’

Hey.......shithead.....where did racists shoot anyone? Considering Rittenhouse shot 3 criminals in self defense.....3 white criminals...one of whom raped 5 boys age 9-11........

What part of that do morons like you not understand?

Actually I think they should shoot looters, vandals and arsonists.

If you truly believed that, then you should have no trouble with Kyle Rittenhouse. The very worst that anyone can plausibly attribute to his intent would be that he went to Kenosha to do exactly that. But if so, then he wasn't really doing a very good job of it, because he didn't shoot anyone until they started attacking him. The one video that I have seen of him shows him exercising far more restraint that I would have, if I were to find myself in the same situation. It shows him being repeatedly attacked, struck with a skateboard being knocked down, getting up, trying to run away, with the cycle repeating at least two or three times before he unshoulders his rifle and shoots the subhuman piece of shit that was attacking him. If I were somehow to find myself in that exact same situation, carrying a loaded rifle and being attacked by some subhuman piece of shit, I would have shot it the very first time it tried to swing that skateboard at me.

If you truly believed that, then you should have no trouble with Kyle Rittenhouse. The very worst that anyone can plausibly attribute to his intent would be that he went to Kenosha to do exactly that. But if so, then he wasn't really doing a very good job of it, because he didn't shoot anyone until they started attacking him. The one video that I have seen of him shows him exercising far more restraint that I would have, if I were to find myself in the same situation. It shows him being repeatedly attacked, struck with a skateboard being knocked down, getting up, trying to run away, with the cycle repeating at least two or three times before he unshoulders his rifle and shoots the subhuman piece of shit that was attacking him. If I were somehow to find myself in that exact same situation, carrying a loaded rifle and being attacked by some subhuman piece of shit, I would have shot it the very first time it tried to swing that skateboard at me.

Kyle is not a police officer.. He should have stayed home and out of the way. He's just an immature vigilante.

A local resident claims many out-of-towners traveled to Kenosha for the purpose of rioting and burned down many black businesses as civil unrest continues following the police involved shooting of Jacob Blake, a black Kenosha resident, when they were called to a domestic disturbance.

Several business were torched as the Wisconsin city was plunged into civil unrest to cap off a summer of rioting and violent protests against police brutality and so-called “systemic” racism.

An article published by Reuters revealed how one resident talked about the destruction of black businesses–in protests purportedly conducted to raise awareness of black struggles.

“Arsonists set several buildings ablaze and torched much of the Black business district in a second night of unrest in the city of Kenosha, Wisconsin, triggered by the wounding of a Black man shot in the back by officers,” Reuters tweeted.

Get back in the game, jump on our major sale at the store now!
Daily Wire quoted how local resident, Porche Bennett, spoke of people from elsewhere would wreak havoc throughout the city. Reuters has since appeared to have scrubbed Bennett’s account from the original article.

It read:

Local police, who had support from National Guard troops, fired tear gas, rubber bullets and smoke bombs to disperse the crowd, which grew to several hundred, according to protester Porche Bennett, 31, of Kenosha. Fires destroyed much of the Black business district, Bennett said, adding that the instigators she saw were white. “It’s people from out of town doing this. We’ve been shopping there since we were kids and they set it on fire,” Bennett said.

“White supremacists at work! Fires destroyed much of the Black business district, Bennett said, adding that the instigators she saw were white. “It’s people from out of town doing this”,” one person tweeted.

Forum List

Back