BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Not that I tried.

Attachments

• $blindtrusts.jpg
    $blindtrusts.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 106
Well, if you said that, then you are lying:) I dont think you are trying to claim that.

Poop can't say anything very well.

It's a good thing she didn't try.....automatic fail.

As to the content of her little picture......who cares ?

Michelle Obama gets a job that is an obvious bribe and pander to get Obama to push money to a hospital and the left can't figure out what the issue is.

Romney would prefer to keep his money, not buying in to asshole Biden's assertion that paying taxes is patriotic.

And the left sit in lines for welfare checks and foodstamps and get pissed because he does not want to further fund their dependencies.

please explain to us what tax law Romney is breaking here...

Can one not be immoral, and unpatriotic without breaking a law?

Seems to me that one can, and here is a prime example of it.

First, I could ask what standard you utilize to determine what is moral and what isn't.

But then, I found out I really don't care. What matters if it is legal. Don't like it.....call your legislator.

The fact that he manages money and is clever about it (legally) says he is better qualified than our current moron in chief.

please explain to us what tax law Romney is breaking here...

Can one not be immoral, and unpatriotic without breaking a law?

Seems to me that one can, and here is a prime example of it.

First, I could ask what standard you utilize to determine what is moral and what isn't.

But then, I found out I really don't care. What matters if it is legal. Don't like it.....call your legislator.

The fact that he manages money and is clever about it (legally) says he is better qualified than our current moron in chief.

"Couldn't have said it better myself"

I say we give honesty props to BettyBloopers.

When SHE says that SHE couldn't have said something better, it may be a tautology and self-evident, but it is still true.

SHE can't say ANYTHING better.

SHE can't say anything well.

SHE struggles with coherence.

I say we give honesty props to BettyBloopers.

When SHE says that SHE couldn't have said something better, it may be a tautology and self-evident, but it is still true.

SHE can't say ANYTHING better.

SHE can't say anything well.

SHE struggles with coherence.

O.K.

She's honest about being a moron.

I'll agree to that.

If I don't like it, I don't vote for people that engage and approve of the immoral practice in question, and I encourage others to do the same.

And many, many other people agree with me.

Which is the point, isn't it?

Forum List

Back