Coulter On Feminism: 'All Pretty Girls Are Right-Wingers'...

you from seattle, saying that with a straight face to boot.

Comedy gold!!!!!

View attachment 21030

View attachment 21031

Dated Ann breifly in HS .... Dated Merilee's prettier sister for a while in my early twenties. Unless you are gay you would cut off your left nut to have seconds with the Seattle girls I've been with.

363-bruce-willis-cool-story-bro-image.png

was this before or after you invented bermuda shorts, hugster?

Didn't invent shorts "Bro" but as union rep at Queen Anne Station in Seattle as a letter carrier I got it passed and approved by the PO that letter carriers could wear shorts and running shoes and short sleaved shirts with no tie. True Story.

Merilee Rush of the Turnabouts Her one big hit..."Angel of The Morning" actually her last name was Gunst. As was her sister Laura...who I called Bo Peep cuz I met her at a costume halloween party dressed as Bo Peep.

I met Ann at her request actually late in Jr high. She spotted me somewhere and had a mutual friend set us up on a blind date. This was near where my grandparents lived on Lake Washington ...we met at her house up the hill in a place called Juanita. She had short hair and was a bit odd. She barely talked at all during both of our "dates". I was pretty cute at that age. Voted cutest guy in school at Queen Anne 9th grade. I am just a year older than her. I also knew two of the members of the Heart Band ..Stevie Snyder who was my best friends brothers best friend and Roger Fisher. I once saved Roger from drowning in a sinking boat near my granparents place. There ya have it...the WHOLE sorted story! :lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: del
View attachment 21030

View attachment 21031

Dated Ann breifly in HS .... Dated Merilee's prettier sister for a while in my early twenties. Unless you are gay you would cut off your left nut to have seconds with the Seattle girls I've been with.

363-bruce-willis-cool-story-bro-image.png

was this before or after you invented bermuda shorts, hugster?

Didn't invent shorts "Bro" but as union rep at Queen Anne Station in Seattle as a letter carrier I got it passed and approved by the PO that letter carriers could wear shorts and running shoes and short sleaved shirts with no tie. True Story.

Merilee Rush of the Turnabouts Her one big hit..."Angel of The Morning" actually her last name was Gunst. As was her sister Laura...who I called Bo Peep cuz I met her at a costume halloween party dressed as Bo Peep.

I met Ann at her request actually late in Jr high. She spotted me somewhere and had a mutual friend set us up on a blind date. This was near where my grandparents lived on Lake Washington ...we met at her house up the hill in a place called Juanita. She had short hair and was a bit odd. She barely talked at all during both of our "dates". I was pretty cute at that age. Voted cutest guy in school at Queen Anne 9th grade. I am just a year older than her. I also knew two of the members of the Heart Band ..Stevie Snyder who was my best friends brothers best friend and Roger Fisher. I once saved Roger from drowning in a sinking boat near my granparents place. There ya have it...the WHOLE sorted story! :lol:

i'm not sure what i did to deserve that, but i'll be sure not to do it again :lol:

I seriously think the male left wing hostility towards Ann is resentment because no matter how hard they try, they don't look as good as Ann when they cross-dress.

Ann is a stick-thin, bony-assed man. The words "look good" and Ann Coulter don't go together well in any sentence. If anything, he needs to eat something.

I seriously think the male left wing hostility towards Ann is resentment because no matter how hard they try, they don't look as good as Ann when they cross-dress.

Ann is a stick-thin, bony-assed man. The words "look good" and Ann Coulter don't go together well in any sentence. If anything, he needs to eat something.
Choose:

Ann Coulter or Debbie Wasserman-Shultz.

Choice is easy for me. Maybe some of you guys LIKE the "Debbie Downer" type, but not me.

I guess after his guy went down in flames (again), the OP is finding himself with too much time on his hands.

But hey, I'm actually taking the time to post in this stupid thread too, aren't I.

Oh well, here's a counter-example for ya:

The Alyona Show | Facebook

0_AlyonaMinkovski.jpg

Choose:

Choice is easy for me. Maybe some of you guys LIKE the "Debbie Downer" type, but not me.

Debbie. Being an actual woman makes her my type. The tranny?.... not so much.

Choose:

You gotta be shitting us.

Choose:

No fair pairing a man against a woman.

This has to explain USMB Dem-Bot ignorance. This is where they get their 'News & Information' from...Whoopi Goldberg's stank butt.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bqEZYQF5Xo]"Whoopi's Goldberg" FART REMIX - YouTube[/ame]

Coulter is that blonde, conservative lady that's always on those talk shows, right?

If that's who said this, then she is a liar because she is dog ugly. I mean turn out the lights, put a bag over her head, wear a blindfold and tell her not to turn around, dog ugly. That is unless you've downed a fifth of Jack, then you can keep the blindfold off.

I pretty much agree with her politics, but to say some of the stuff she says, it's just out there sometimes. I guess she was trying to get a laugh or something, maybe that's it.

By the way, am I being mean?

Choose:

Debbie. Being an actual woman makes her my type. The tranny?.... not so much.

i'd rather give myself a vasectomy with a grapefruit spoon than be with either of them.

And Conservative Women on this Board are generally very pleasant and intelligent, while Liberal Women on this Board are generally very snotty & dimwitted. Our Conservative ladies here at USMB are real women. Our Liberal chicks here at USMB are pretty much heinous and hardly worth conversing with. All that snottiness and hate really is very annoying. So Props to all our fine Conservative Women here at USMB. You make USMB a better place for sure. :)

Definitely worth repeating. ;)

Forum List

Back