Coulter On Feminism: 'All Pretty Girls Are Right-Wingers'...

I think it can be said that Bill Maher is on the left. Now, I must take issue with that part of your statement regarding how the left likes them. Apparently, the left (at least the left that Bill Maher represents), likes them with dangling naughty bits and a ghoulish face.

:puke:

Ah, another leftist with an IQ smaller than his waist size.

watch her speech.

She is stupid.

isn't that what rw's look for in their women?

you from seattle, saying that with a straight face to boot.

Comedy gold!!!!!

$imagesCA0VK78X.jpg

$61708713.jpg

Dated Ann breifly in HS .... Dated Merilee's prettier sister for a while in my early twenties. Unless you are gay you would cut off your left nut to have seconds with the Seattle girls I've been with.

Last edited:
she's older now but even back in the day she appears to have an adam's apple. Unusual. Not many females have those???:

coulteradamsapple.jpg

Maybe Rush Limbaugh told her she was.

You'd give your left nut to look like her, and you know it.

Ann is beautiful, you are petty and jealous.

Look, you really need to stop huffing paint. Ann "The Man" Coulter is beautiful like the sound of screeching tires is soothing. Good Lord, what world do you live in where that hideous beast is considered beautiful?

Here's another beauty for ya:

images

Gotcha feelin all gooey, don't it?

:lmao:

Last edited:

Comedy gold!!!!!

View attachment 21030

View attachment 21031

Dated Ann breifly in HS .... Dated Merilee's prettier sister for a while in my early twenties. Unless you are gay you would cut off your left nut to have seconds with the Seattle girls I've been with.

Another one of my Seattle girlfriends.. AND she was my dentist also..

$ms.jpg

This is Carol in her 50's. Should have seen her in her late twenties when I dated her.

Last edited:
Coulter should have said most ugly, kook women are liberals....end of story.

Just pan the DNC crowd this past week and see the overweight, ugly, lesbian, kook women there looking for their handouts.

It's unfair they are just a secretary and not the CEO with their GED. Obamination needs to fix their life for them....

Yeah, just a bunch of uggos like Elizabeth Banks, Kerry Washington, Olivia Wilde, Aisha Tyler, Eva Longoria . . .

Hideous!!!

hm2RQ.png

What a fucking moron you are.

Yes, at 40 something Anne looks like Petty did in his early 20s.

When I was 25 I looked exactly like my dad at 16, lol.

Evidence of the deep workings of the liberal mind. It's always about physical appearance. Hence their dedication to breeding/abortion programs.

you might want to read the OP and thread title, crackhead. :lol:

i have no doubt that you look like your father, btw

he probably had a heavy beard, too.

Well aren't you such the big guy.

No worries puppet I will have you dancing again .

What bothers you most....

The fact you lack the intellectual prowess to deal with me on the open board or the fact I can not be intimidated as you have done to so many others?

Either way bitch, I am not going away.

you might want to save your delusions for your vet, err, shrink

rat

:lmao:

Comedy gold!!!!!

View attachment 21030

View attachment 21031

363-bruce-willis-cool-story-bro-image.png

was this before or after you invented bermuda shorts, hugster?

Forum List

Back