Coulter On Feminism: 'All Pretty Girls Are Right-Wingers'...

It's called observation.

I know you're an idiot by observation....see how that works.

Sure there some good looking liberal women, evil hearts and dumb minds also show up in good looking women too.

The majority of the kook women are liberals. They grew up ugly and know it, so they hate the world especially boys/men because they were rejected growing up. They usually find another ugly woman to "love" them then they claim their relationship out of failure to attract males needs to be recognized as marriage.

Oh look! Here comes GoneBezerk with more made up shit flowing from his mouth.

Do you have any studies that show these accusations to be fact?

Or do you just make up shit about people you hate?

Yep, an evil woman trying to dupe the masses.....:eusa_whistle:

Of course, you don't understand why Democraps rolled out a white female movie star and black female movie star last night for TV, both with 0% the credibility of Clint Eastwood in life and politics.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-2809-1346979107-2.gif

Yes, at 40 something Anne looks like Petty did in his early 20s.

When I was 25 I looked exactly like my dad at 16, lol.

Evidence of the deep workings of the liberal mind. It's always about physical appearance. Hence their dedication to breeding/abortion programs.

Absolutely definitely not a Conservative. All Liberal/Democrat...

cid_image001_jpg01c7a282.jpg

Ok thats funny, even though the OP is a sexist asshole.

and well a moron ta boot. I mean all we have to do is point to hollywood to show how many hot liberal women are out there.

Evidence of the deep workings of the liberal mind. It's always about physical appearance. Hence their dedication to breeding/abortion programs.

you might want to read the OP and thread title, crackhead. :lol:

i have no doubt that you look like your father, btw

he probably had a heavy beard, too.

yeah.......thats going to be sigged. No wonder you are what you are wih sexual topics. Nobody has ever touched you.

No, he was beautiful. I was beautiful at 25 as well.

I'm probably still beautiful but I no longer give a shit.

Haven't found it yet but I will.

Meantime, I ran across a puppy pic of Klaus, aw, isn't he cute!

klauspuppy2.jpg

um... allie, the libs weren't the ones starting threads about rightwing women not being attractive.

and it isn't libs saying idiotic things like only rightwing women are attractive.

just saying.

Coulter should have said most ugly, kook women are liberals....end of story.

Just pan the DNC crowd this past week and see the overweight, ugly, lesbian, kook women there looking for their handouts.

It's unfair they are just a secretary and not the CEO with their GED. Obamination needs to fix their life for them....

you might want to read the OP and thread title, crackhead. :lol:

i have no doubt that you look like your father, btw

he probably had a heavy beard, too.

Well aren't you such the big guy.

No worries puppet I will have you dancing again .

What bothers you most....

The fact you lack the intellectual prowess to deal with me on the open board or the fact I can not be intimidated as you have done to so many others?

Either way bitch, I am not going away.

Forum List

Back