Coulter On Feminism: 'All Pretty Girls Are Right-Wingers'...

She is not a Conservative...

Maddow-Rachel-2.jpg

Jesus H. Christ, paulitician! Don't do things like that...scared the hell out of myself scrolling down through the thread and suddenly that puss is staring me in the eye. Please, next time give us a warning post above it. Pleeeeaase?

anncoulter15cq.jpg

I've seen "tranny's" with smaller Adam's apples. I didn't even know a woman could have one of those.

I was just going to say, lefty males don't care if their women are fugly because lefty males aren't interested in females in the first place.

Which is why they view Ann not as an attractive woman, but as a substandard tranny.

I was just going to say, lefty males don't care if their women are fugly because lefty males aren't interested in females in the first place.

Which is why they view Ann not as an attractive woman, but as a substandard tranny.

really sweetie?

left leaning males aren't into women?

i'll be sure to go tell that to my husband and the left-leaning men who have been part of my life.

as for the coultergeist looking like a tranny, it's not my fault she has an adam's apple.

Sure there some good looking liberal women, evil hearts and dumb minds also show up in good looking women too.

The majority of the kook women are liberals. They grew up ugly and know it, so they hate the world especially boys/men because they were rejected growing up. They usually find another ugly woman to "love" them then they claim their relationship out of failure to attract males needs to be recognized as marriage.

These women have a face for radio, yet liberals can't do well in radio....because actual facts and formulating an argument is needed on the radio. Liberals have figured out rolling out good looking liberal women for TV works better since people forget about what she is saying...err lying about.

Sure there some good looking liberal women, evil hearts and dumb minds also show up in good looking women too.

The majority of the kook women are liberals. They grew up ugly and know it, so they hate the world especially boys/men because they were rejected growing up. They usually find another ugly woman to "love" them then they claim their relationship out of failure to attract males needs to be recognized as marriage.

Oh look! Here comes GoneBezerk with more made up shit flowing from his mouth.

Do you have any studies that show these accusations to be fact?

Or do you just make up shit about people you hate?

These women have a face for radio, yet liberals can't do well in radio....because actual facts and formulating an argument is needed on the radio. Liberals have figured out rolling out good looking liberal women for TV works better since people forget about what she is saying...err lying about.
:lol::lol::lol:

Not even noon yet, but I think it's safe to declare this the stupidest post of the day :)

you're new here, huh? :lol:

Yep.....ugly lesbo laughing at herself.

:lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back