🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Coulter On Ferguson!

Actually, you were not able to dispute any of the OP.
Dispute your cut and paste that someone else wrote? Yeah, not required little one.
What does the way it is presented have to do with what is presented?
Nothing.
See what I mean about you lacking honesty.
What you presented are the words of others, as usual, and no response is necessary in that case. If I wished to respond to Ann's liberal-bashing I would, to Ann.
"..... no response is necessary...."
Yet you leapt into the thread.
What a moron.
You and Ann calling the ******* stupid infants is what's moronic little one.

Another non-post.

Any back and forth with you is like playing handball against the drapes.

Dispute your cut and paste that someone else wrote? Yeah, not required little one.
Nothing.
What you presented are the words of others, as usual, and no response is necessary in that case. If I wished to respond to Ann's liberal-bashing I would, to Ann.
What a moron.
Another non-post.
Any back and forth with you is like playing handball against the drapes.
You already get more than you are worthy of, far more.

Actually, you were not able to dispute any of the OP.
Nothing.
What a moron.

OK, Brainiac, what is YOUR explanation for the racial divide on the Ferguson issue? How is it that most Whites base their opinions on EVIDENCE while most Blacks base their opinion on EMOTION? Which is mature and which is infantile?

My response to PC"s OP.
The OP is an opinion piece by a paid hyper-conservative. Coutler's spiel is like broken record that no one changes. Hey, she's getting paid big bucks to talk using redundant themed statements and it doesn't matter to her loyal admirers that she offers ups nothing unexpected.
Coulter doesn't require a comment, she always is and always will be the exact same. This is nothing new for any paid hyper-partisan talking head, they all sound the same. Maddow, Hannity, Schultz and Coulter use repetitiveness for a living.

Last edited:
Nothing.
What a moron.

OK, Brainiac, what is YOUR explanation for the racial divide on the Ferguson issue? How is it that most Whites base their opinions on EVIDENCE while most Blacks base their opinion on EMOTION? Which is mature and which is infantile?
Do they now? I'd say they base it on history, their interactions with the majority white police forces, and the fact that the US is a racist country, which your post clearly shows.

I'll sum it up for you, Stupid *******.

My response to PC"s OP.
The OP is an opinion piece by a paid hyper-conservative. Coutler spiel is like broken record that no one changes. Hey, she's getting paid big bucks to talk using redundant themed statements and it doesn't matter to her loyal admirers that she offers ups nothing unexpected.
Coulter doesn't require a comment, she always is and always will be the exact same. This is nothing new for any paid hyper-partisan talking head, they all sound the same. Maddow, Hannity, Schultz and Coulter use repetitiveness for a living.

If "Coulter doesn't require a comment," why are you commenting?

Nothing.
What a moron.

Do they now? I'd say they base it on history, their interactions with the majority white police forces, and the fact that the US is a racist country, which your post clearly shows.

To sum up YOUR response: First, you question the premise of differing opinions on Ferguson. Then you admit the premise. Then you put forth non-evidentiary excuses for these emotional opinions and dismiss actual evidence as a racist plot. Infantile may be too generous a term to describe this line of "reasoning."

What a moron.

To sum up YOUR response: First, you question the premise of differing opinions on Ferguson. Then you admit the premise. Then you put forth non-evidentiary excuses for these emotional opinions and dismiss actual evidence as a racist plot. Infantile may be too generous a term to describe this line of "reasoning."
I'll stick with my summation of what the problem is, people like you who think the ******* are stupid but not honest enough to just say so, or be honest about their own racism and racist nation.

What a moron.

I'll stick with my summation of what the problem is, people like you who think the ******* are stupid but not honest enough to just say so, or be honest about their own racism and racist nation.

Of course you will.

Of course you will.
There's no reason to adjust the truth.

Of course you will.

LOL, especially when presented with facts or logic.

Of course you will.

LOL, especially when presented with facts or logic.
You little morons avoid those things, like Ebola.

My response to PC"s OP.
The OP is an opinion piece by a paid hyper-conservative. Coutler's spiel is like broken record that no one changes. Hey, she's getting paid big bucks to talk using redundant themed statements and it doesn't matter to her loyal admirers that she offers ups nothing unexpected.

If "Coulter doesn't require a comment," why are you commenting?

Actually, my comment wasn't exactly pointed at just Coulter, it was pointed at the usage of paid-hyper-talking heads in OPs. I have previously made similair comments in the direction of the left's Maddow, Schultz and Olbermann, as well towards Hannity and Rush.

The only meaningful white racism anymore is the liberal infantilization of black people."
Stupid *******, right PC?

And good old Ann, she plugs her book in the final statement.

Don't think Coulter needs to plug her books. Unlike Hitlary's piles of paper which go for 50 cent on Ebay, Ann's books fly off the shelves. She's a brilliant woman and people recognize that.
If she doesn't need to plug it, then why did she? Just by accident I guess eh?

The only meaningful white racism anymore is the liberal infantilization of black people."

Don't think Coulter needs to plug her books. Unlike Hitlary's piles of paper which go for 50 cent on Ebay, Ann's books fly off the shelves. She's a brilliant woman and people recognize that.
:offtopic:

:offtopic:
Sorry that the truth hurts.

Forum List

Back