🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Coulter On Ferguson!

Poor Black people! They wait 150 years for a Black President and what do they get? A guy who gives Amnesty to millions of people who will drive their own wages down!

The only thing the riots accomplished was to push up gun sales. Again.

Background checks were going 3 per minute.
Electing a black president ruined race-relations, not improved it. Even when he was leading in the polls during the primaries black leaders were saying that his election wouldn't stop them from doing what they're doing now. I think some actually believed Obama would lessen racism, not increase it. That's why they called him the first post-racial president.

Obama has set race relations back at least 50 years
Drama Queen, wrong, and Total Drama Queen. You had to be there I guess.
The Butt-hurt is strong in your posts.......:lame2:

Poor Black people! They wait 150 years for a Black President and what do they get? A guy who gives Amnesty to millions of people who will drive their own wages down!

The only thing the riots accomplished was to push up gun sales. Again.

Background checks were going 3 per minute.
Electing a black president ruined race-relations, not improved it. Even when he was leading in the polls during the primaries black leaders were saying that his election wouldn't stop them from doing what they're doing now. I think some actually believed Obama would lessen racism, not increase it. That's why they called him the first post-racial president.

Obama has set race relations back at least 50 years
Drama Queen, wrong, and Total Drama Queen. You had to be there I guess.
The Butt-hurt is strong in your posts.......:lame2:
No, it isn't. His post was as dumb as yours just now.

Has Coulter ever taken a position contrary to that of the conservative mob? I'm genuinely curious.
She said they'd lose if they ran Mitt The Magic Underpants, before she started supporting him and he lost.

And she used to fuck the Penthouse guy's kid and has plenty of gay friends I'm told. Considering that "she" is most likely an XY female that doesn't shock me.

Has Coulter ever taken a position contrary to that of the conservative mob? I'm genuinely curious.
She said they'd lose if they ran Mitt The Magic Underpants, before she started supporting him and he lost.

And she used to fuck the Penthouse guy's kid and has plenty of gay friends I'm told. Considering that "she" is most likely an XY female that doesn't shock me.
Most of us think of you as an xy female.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
No, the Dems did not jump onto a car and yell, "BURN THIS B_ _ _ _ _ DOWN!" The stepfather instigated the burning and looting and needs to be charged as such. If he isn't then it is purely a political chicken decision.

“She lays blame exactly where it should be.....Liberals.”

That Coulter and the OP are both liars comes as no surprise, that the OP seeks to propagate that lie comes as no surprise, and that the OP succeeds in only exhibiting her ignorance, stupidity, and hate comes as no surprise.

The Mike Brown Outrage Is About As Genuine as a Stolen Hair Extension

o, I see that people feel like there was no justice because Daren Wilson wasn’t indicted. What’s the matter? Stores being looted and burned ain’t enough justice for ya?

Kinda greedy aren’t ‘cha?

Mike Brown was a thug and a bully with parents who should have put as much energy into raising him right, as they did putting energy into going as far as the UN to blame others for whatwent wrong.

Read more at The Mike Brown Outrage Is About As Genuine as a Stolen Hair Extension - Alfonzo Rachel

Forum List

Back