🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Coulter On Ferguson!

Now that they announced Wilson won't be getting a severance package, I wonder if this dude Colter will show him some love by sharing some royalties with him...

My response to PC"s OP.
The OP is an opinion piece by a paid hyper-conservative. Coutler's spiel is like broken record that no one changes. Hey, she's getting paid big bucks to talk using redundant themed statements and it doesn't matter to her loyal admirers that she offers ups nothing unexpected.
Coulter doesn't require a comment, she always is and always will be the exact same. This is nothing new for any paid hyper-partisan talking head, they all sound the same. Maddow, Hannity, Schultz and Coulter use repetitiveness for a living.

Let's this obligatory disclaimer out of the way: You're an imbecile.

Why is it that you imbeciles.....er, Liberals, seem only able to post one of two sorts of post:
a. "Is not, is not"...

or

b. "I hate you, so there!"

Where is your actual reference to specific points with which you disagree, or a supported alternative that you can provide.

Let's spoon feed the imbecile:
1. " Obama says anger is an "understandable reaction"
What???
Where is that description applied to any other group???

2. "The grand jury documents make perfectly clear that Big Mike was entirely responsible for his own death."
Where is your denial?

3. "....liberals were hoping they had finally found the great white whale of racism..."
Clearly the case.

4. "...the video of Big Mike robbing a store and roughing up an innocent Pakistani clerk about 10 minutes before being shot ..."
Well????

5. "...seen him flashing Bloods gang signs in photos."
Got any photos of Mother Teresa doing that?

6. "Brown's mother was recently arrested for clubbing grandma with a pipe over T-shirt proceeds. They've seen the video of Brown's ex-con stepfather shouting at a crowd of protesters after the grand jury's decision: "Burn this bitch down!"
This is what Liberals see as icons???

7. " Only liberals look at blacks looting and say, See what white Americans made them do?"
Bingo!

8. "The looters aren't the community!
The community doesn't want black thugs robbing stores and sauntering down the middle of its streets. The community doesn't want to be assaulted by Big Mike. The community didn't want its stores burned down."
Wanna disagree???

9. "That community testified in support of Officer Darren Wilson. About a half-dozen black witnesses supported Officer Wilson's version...."
That rips you a new one, huh?

10. "the child" (292-pound Big Mike) never had his hands up and the cop only fired when "the baby" was coming at him.'
And you say what???

And....for a bonus: "White people don't feel any obligation to defend some thug just because he's white. Only blacks are expected to lie on behalf of criminals of their own race."
Whoop! There it is!

So....you: once, twice, three times a moron.

Now that they announced Wilson won't be getting a severance package, I wonder if this dude Colter will show him some love by sharing some royalties with him...

Hey, how did the slut you were advertising do in the midterm elections?

Did she pay her bills yet....or is she waiting for someone else to do it?

And why won't you put her pic back on your avi.....if I say pleeeeeezzzze?

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
don't commit a crime, don't do the time...
Here blacks don't even need to commit a crime, to end up doing the time.
For example? Link?
Innocent Black Man Freed After 30 Years on Death Row

And I could go on for days, but I'll pass...
One freaking example and you hold it up as proof that all blacks will be sent to jail for no reason at all. I'm sure that even your one example was found guilty by a jury who heard all the facts and made a decision.

4. Obama says anger is an "understandable reaction" to the grand jury's finding. Why?

I thought that stupid moron was supposed to be a "Constitutional law professor"? Apparently the lying puke has no respect for our laws and legal system which went above and beyond in this case.

Wow!

No punches pulled here!

Obama is the NY Giants of politics.

Bluesy, every bit of the vituperation you've managed to get into this post should go equally to any who voted for the windbag.

Wow....Queen Ann hits it out of the park again!

She lays blame exactly where it should be.....Liberals.

1. "The riot in Ferguson reminds me, I hate criminals, but I hate liberals more. They planned this riot.

Anne Coulter is a moron.

This statement is why.

The moron would be any individual who ignored Obama's sending Holder and his henchmen to Ferguson giving the government's imprimatur to rioting.
Gives new meaning to 'Agent Provocateur.'

The optic of the DOJ nosing around was that Wilson was wrong.....
...evidence be damned.

One more chapter in the Liberal/Democrat book on 'Making A New Class of Americans Based on Skin Color.'

Time for you to put your thinking cap back on, Toro.....seems you lost it under the NYTimes.

My response to PC"s OP.
The OP is an opinion piece by a paid hyper-conservative. Coutler's spiel is like broken record that no one changes. Hey, she's getting paid big bucks to talk using redundant themed statements and it doesn't matter to her loyal admirers that she offers ups nothing unexpected.
Coulter doesn't require a comment, she always is and always will be the exact same. This is nothing new for any paid hyper-partisan talking head, they all sound the same. Maddow, Hannity, Schultz and Coulter use repetitiveness for a living.

Almost no newspapers still carry her column, she has a life on the internet and that's about it.

I don't even think she gets invited onto Faux News anymore.

The moron would be any individual who ignored Obama's sending Holder and his henchmen to Ferguson giving the government's imprimatur to rioting.

...evidence be damned.

One more chapter in the Liberal/Democrat book on 'Making A New Class of Americans Based on Skin Color.'

Time for you to put your thinking cap back on, Toro.....seems you lost it under the NYTimes.

sorry, was there any evidence? it seems to me that the grand jury was a whitewash where they ignored 16 witnesses who said that Brown had his hands up.

...evidence be damned.

sorry, was there any evidence? it seems to me that the grand jury was a whitewash where they ignored 16 witnesses who said that Brown had his hands up.
Forensics: Brown could not have had his hands up when he was shot. Several witnesses who were not skanks or thugs grandstanding testified that Brown was charging when shot. The case was open and shut from the get-go.

You gotta love how Coulter presents the facts of the case, and it drives liberals nuts. They can't even refute them, like the fact that several blacks' testomony supported the officer's story.

All the progressive shitbags can do is say Coulter is a "paid hack" or just straight name calling. They can't even attempt to address the specifics of the case.

Reading the responses on this thread just reinforce the idea that liberalism is a mental disorder, the symptoms of which are not much different than Tourette's syndrome. Just a collection of thoughtless slurs, or statements bereft of any logic.

Progressives could care less about evidence, facts, or the truth. All that is important is the Agenda.

The truth does not matter to the left. White cop kills black man...automatically the white cop is guilty of murder.

The facts do not matter...only their kooky dogma and crazy racist beliefs matter.

The truth does not matter to the left. White cop kills black man...automatically the white cop is guilty of murder.

The facts do not matter...only their kooky dogma and crazy racist beliefs matter.

Well, that and the black man was unarmed. And giving up. And had his hands up in the air saying "Don't Shoot".

Which I think actually IS defined as murder.

Well, that and the black man was unarmed. And giving up. And had his hands up in the air saying "Don't Shoot".

As usual, you prove you know nothing. Stop watching MSLSD.

Watch, listen, and try to comprehend the following from Rich Lowry.

As usual, you prove you know nothing. Stop watching MSLSD.

Watch, listen, and try to comprehend the following from Rich Lowry.

Lowry is a hack.

YOu know, it would really be nice if we had a TRIAL where we could hear evidence on this... you know, what you normally do when there's a murder.

You fool...the grand jury heard all the evidence and rendered a verdict. Live with it fool.

Actually, you were not able to dispute any of the OP.
Dispute your cut and paste that someone else wrote? Yeah, not required little one.
What does the way it is presented have to do with what is presented?
Nothing.
See what I mean about you lacking honesty.
What you presented are the words of others, as usual, and no response is necessary in that case. If I wished to respond to Ann's liberal-bashing I would, to Ann.
Good thing.
I don't think anyone else would want claim the shit you post.
Can't say as I give a shit. I don't post for others or to make friends. I post what is.
Exactly, and what you post is bull shit, because that's what you're full off, dick head.

There is no proof that happened:

"He stopped. He did turn, he did some sort of body gesture," the witness testified. But "it was not in a surrendering motion."

"I could say for sure he never put his hands up after he did his body gesture, he ran towards the officer full charge. The officer fired several shots," the witness told the grand jury .

There were several other "witnesses" that obviously lied to the grand jury. Most likely types like you that just wanted to see the officer hanged. Some even claiming he just shot him in the back as he ran away.

Forum List

Back