🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Coulter On Ferguson!

4. Obama says anger is an "understandable reaction" to the grand jury's finding. Why?

I thought that stupid moron was supposed to be a "Constitutional law professor"? Apparently the lying puke has no respect for our laws and legal system which went above and beyond in this case.

Wow!

No punches pulled here!

Obama is the NY Giants of politics.

Bluesy, every bit of the vituperation you've managed to get into this post should go equally to any who voted for the windbag.

My reaction was WTF? Any reasonable person would say there's really no reason to convene a grand jury in this case but just to be sensitive to those blacks charging racism a grand jury was convened and spent weeks going over witness testimony and evidence. I think any reasonable person would call that a very fair example of our legal system going the extra mile. The conclusion was there was no reason to charge the cop. THEN...incredibly...the Attorney General and the POTUS come out suggesting somehow the justice system failed? Two of the highest ranking officials in government throwing our legal system under the bus, they should resign if that's the way they really feel.
Yes which makes them partially responsible for the unrest.

And you think it's OK for 6'4" 292 pound black "children" to rob liquor stores and punch police in the face.

Nope, I just don't think we need cops handing out street justice for it.

You seem a little detatched from reality Joe. Any rampaging thug who robs stores and assaults police is going to be put down by any means necessary. That doesn't always mean lethal force, but should an officer choose to use lethal force it is within his rights.

Guy, this wasn't John Dillenger on a rampage. It was a shoplifter. and, no, police should be VERY careful when they use lethal force.

If he didn't have a gun, and he wasn't in direct physical contact at the time, there was no reason to use lethal force.

Had **ANY** part of what you just claimed been true, Wilson would have been indicted.

You're a bubble headed liar and ignorant fool.

I don't think that anything short of footage of him shooting Brown in the back of the head would have gotten the racist POS DA to indict.
You have gone off the deep end....seek mental health.

If he didn't have a gun, and he wasn't in direct physical contact at the time, there was no reason to use lethal force.
Let's see....we either believe the grand jury that saw all the evidence and spent an enormous amount of time on it OR some stupid dipshit on the internet.
Decisions decisions...

Let's see....we either believe the grand jury that saw all the evidence and spent an enormous amount of time on it OR some stupid dipshit on the internet.
Decisions decisions...

12 knobs who couldn't get out of jury duty.

did you think that 12 jurors who acquited O.J. were more knowledgable bout the case than you were? Somehow, I doubt it.

If she doesn't need to plug it, then why did she? Just by accident I guess eh?

On her website she has ads for her books.

did you think that 12 jurors who acquited O.J. were more knowledgable bout the case than you were? Somehow, I doubt it.

They had access the relevant evidence. We may not agree with their finding, and they may have violated their oath and the law because it is OJ, but I don't think it's a matter of them KNOWING less than us.

Higher level thinking is about ideas rather than people.
Yes it is but neither you, nor Coulter, nor the OP are any good at that. Higher level thinking would have started with why, a 150 years after slavery was abolished, can we not get pass racial problems and racism in America and not, as Ann said, it's all the fault of those damn liberals.

We cannot get past racial problems because Democrats cannot get elected without racism and without resentment. Democrats cannot get elected on the issues. All they can do is gin up class envy and resentment; as well as play the race card.

Wanna know why liberals hated Reagan so much? He did such a great job. There was statistical full employment for most of his tenure, once his policies were legislated into law. His eight years were the best in American history. People were happy. Democrats only get elected on MISERY.

And you think it's OK for 6'4" 292 pound black "children" to rob liquor stores and punch police in the face.

Nope, I just don't think we need cops handing out street justice for it.

You seem a little detatched from reality Joe. Any rampaging thug who robs stores and assaults police is going to be put down by any means necessary. That doesn't always mean lethal force, but should an officer choose to use lethal force it is within his rights.

Guy, this wasn't John Dillenger on a rampage. It was a shoplifter. and, no, police should be VERY careful when they use lethal force.

Right, because cops have the magical ability to determine that a perp that just robbed a liquor store doesn't have a gun.

The 292 pound "child" refused to obey the cop, resisted arrest, and assaulted the officer with a punch to the face. Yet you think a cop should just run away and not do anything about it. The punk thought he could take the officer, he was wrong. The cop deserves a metal for taking out a sack of shit like Mike Brown. Anyone with a lack of respect for other people's property, lack of respect for other humans, and a lack of respect for the law, doesn't deserve much sympathy. If you people don't want young black "children" to get killed by cops or normal citizens defending themselves, maybe you should spend your energy teaching them to respect other people, their property, and not assault and rob people on a whim.

But, something tells me you really don't care that much and won't be spending much time in the hood mentoring young black kids.

Decisions decisions...

12 knobs who couldn't get out of jury duty.

LOL, the OJ Simpson case....the perfect example of how black people will just side with a black perp no matter how much damning evidence is stacked against him. THIS is what you are trying to use as an example of justice in this country?

They had access the relevant evidence. We may not agree with their finding, and they may have violated their oath and the law because it is OJ, but I don't think it's a matter of them KNOWING less than us.

so you are willing to believe that 12 jurors in the OJ case were willing to violate their oath, but 12 jurors in MO weren't when confronted with a nice, clean cut white officer telling them about a "Demonic" black man and not being challenged by the DA, who also incorrectly instructed them on the law.

LOL, the OJ Simpson case....the perfect example of how black people will just side with a black perp no matter how much damning evidence is stacked against him. THIS is what you are trying to use as an example of justice in this country?

As opposed to Emmett Till, Trayvon Martin, and Michael Brown- cases where there was damning evidence against white perps and they were given a pass.

Fuck, I'll go you one better- Rodney King. They had that shit on VIDEOTAPE and white people acquitted those cops. The First time.

We cannot get past racial problems because Democrats cannot get elected without racism and without resentment. Democrats cannot get elected on the issues. All they can do is gin up class envy and resentment; as well as play the race card.

Wanna know why liberals hated Reagan so much? He did such a great job. There was statistical full employment for most of his tenure, once his policies were legislated into law. His eight years were the best in American history. People were happy. Democrats only get elected on MISERY.

Actually, unemployment was just as bad when Reagan completed his first term as it was when he took office.

And, yeah, we had a little prosperity fora while, until the whole thing crashed in 1987 and again in 1990.

As opposed to Emmett Till, Trayvon Martin, and Michael Brown- cases where there was damning evidence against white perps and they were given a pass.

Fuck, I'll go you one better- Rodney King. They had that shit on VIDEOTAPE and white people acquitted those cops. The First time.

Both Trayvon and Brown cases there was not enough evidence to support a guilty verdict or to even charge a crime.
Rodney King, everyone knows about the video, but it wasn't the whole story. The high speed freeway chase and him high on drugs factored in. If he killed some family while driving like that would you feel the same way? The beatdown was brutal but sometimes it is warranted, in his case it was.

I'm not a fan of cops, and there are plenty of times they overstep their authority, that doesn't mean they are all bad people or racists. Every case is different, and the facts must be looked at, not just hyper-emotional responses based only on what skin color the parties are.

The only meaningful white racism anymore is the liberal infantilization of black people."
Stupid *******, right PC?

And good old Ann, she plugs her book in the final statement.
Imagine.....what if you could actually produce a cogent response that directly applies to the OP to which you were ostensibly replying.....
Evincing that level of competence....then you might not be a Liberal.
I summed up you and Ann in two words. It's much easier to read that way, and much more honest.

And what specifically in the OP do you challenge?

-Geaux

Both Trayvon and Brown cases there was not enough evidence to support a guilty verdict or to even charge a crime.

No, it was white people acquitting White people. Frankly, OJ's dream team did a far better job of raising "Reasonable doubt".

Rodney King, everyone knows about the video, but it wasn't the whole story. The high speed freeway chase and him high on drugs factored in. If he killed some family while driving like that would you feel the same way? The beatdown was brutal but sometimes it is warranted, in his case it was.

And if Wilson's bullets that missed Brown had hit a mother out with her kids, would you feel the same way?

No, the beatdown was not warranted, especially the ten blows delivered after he was prone on the ground.

I'm not a fan of cops, and there are plenty of times they overstep their authority, that doesn't mean they are all bad people or racists. Every case is different, and the facts must be looked at, not just hyper-emotional responses based only on what skin color the parties are.

I agree. Every case is different.

This is one where a cop used lethal force over a petty crime because he sucked at his job, and his police department told him he was persona non grata.

The only meaningful white racism anymore is the liberal infantilization of black people."
Stupid *******, right PC?

And good old Ann, she plugs her book in the final statement.
Imagine.....what if you could actually produce a cogent response that directly applies to the OP to which you were ostensibly replying.....
Evincing that level of competence....then you might not be a Liberal.
I summed up you and Ann in two words. It's much easier to read that way, and much more honest.

And what specifically in the OP do you challenge?

-Geaux

And that is one major criticism I have of the Leftists here, no substance in their posts.

Forum List

Back