🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Coulter On Ferguson!

The truth does not matter to the left. White cop kills black man...automatically the white cop is guilty of murder.

The facts do not matter...only their kooky dogma and crazy racist beliefs matter.

Well, that and the black man was unarmed. And giving up. And had his hands up in the air saying "Don't Shoot".

Which I think actually IS defined as murder.

There is no proof that happened:

"He stopped. He did turn, he did some sort of body gesture," the witness testified. But "it was not in a surrendering motion."

"I could say for sure he never put his hands up after he did his body gesture, he ran towards the officer full charge. The officer fired several shots," the witness told the grand jury .

There were several other "witnesses" that obviously lied to the grand jury. Most likely types like you that just wanted to see the officer hanged. Some even claiming he just shot him in the back as he ran away.

16 witnesses said he had his hands up. Were they all lying?

You fool...the grand jury heard all the evidence and rendered a verdict. Live with it fool.

Until Jay Nixon appoints a special prosecutor or the Feds launch a civil rights investigation.

Yes of course, just keep charging him regardless of the fact there is no evidnce he commited a crime. That's the Progressive way.

If he's innocent, he should be able to win in court, yes?

Or do you just worry what might happen to this guy if someone actually does his job and present a case?

You fool...the grand jury heard all the evidence and rendered a verdict. Live with it fool.

Until Jay Nixon appoints a special prosecutor or the Feds launch a civil rights investigation.
Now WHY would the FEDs do that? Well... let's see... we have a BLACK A.J., hmmm... does that have anything to do with it?

Using LIBERAL group think, it sure looks that way to me.

My response to PC"s OP.
The OP is an opinion piece by a paid hyper-conservative. Coutler's spiel is like broken record that no one changes. Hey, she's getting paid big bucks to talk using redundant themed statements and it doesn't matter to her loyal admirers that she offers ups nothing unexpected.
Coulter doesn't require a comment, she always is and always will be the exact same. This is nothing new for any paid hyper-partisan talking head, they all sound the same. Maddow, Hannity, Schultz and Coulter use repetitiveness for a living.

Let's this obligatory disclaimer out of the way: You're an imbecile.

Why is it that you imbeciles.....er, Liberals, seem only able to post one of two sorts of post:
a. "Is not, is not"...

or

b. "I hate you, so there!"

Where is your actual reference to specific points with which you disagree, or a supported alternative that you can provide.

Let's spoon feed the imbecile:
1. " Obama says anger is an "understandable reaction"
What???
Where is that description applied to any other group???

2. "The grand jury documents make perfectly clear that Big Mike was entirely responsible for his own death."
Where is your denial?

3. "....liberals were hoping they had finally found the great white whale of racism..."
Clearly the case.

4. "...the video of Big Mike robbing a store and roughing up an innocent Pakistani clerk about 10 minutes before being shot ..."
Well????

5. "...seen him flashing Bloods gang signs in photos."
Got any photos of Mother Teresa doing that?

6. "Brown's mother was recently arrested for clubbing grandma with a pipe over T-shirt proceeds. They've seen the video of Brown's ex-con stepfather shouting at a crowd of protesters after the grand jury's decision: "Burn this bitch down!"
This is what Liberals see as icons???

7. " Only liberals look at blacks looting and say, See what white Americans made them do?"
Bingo!

8. "The looters aren't the community!
The community doesn't want black thugs robbing stores and sauntering down the middle of its streets. The community doesn't want to be assaulted by Big Mike. The community didn't want its stores burned down."
Wanna disagree???

9. "That community testified in support of Officer Darren Wilson. About a half-dozen black witnesses supported Officer Wilson's version...."
That rips you a new one, huh?

10. "the child" (292-pound Big Mike) never had his hands up and the cop only fired when "the baby" was coming at him.'
And you say what???

And....for a bonus: "White people don't feel any obligation to defend some thug just because he's white. Only blacks are expected to lie on behalf of criminals of their own race."
Whoop! There it is!

So....you: once, twice, three times a moron.

Thank you for taking the time to shove the obvious up their ass...

The truth does not matter to the left. White cop kills black man...automatically the white cop is guilty of murder.

The facts do not matter...only their kooky dogma and crazy racist beliefs matter.

Well, that and the black man was unarmed. And giving up. And had his hands up in the air saying "Don't Shoot".

Which I think actually IS defined as murder.

There is no proof that happened:

"He stopped. He did turn, he did some sort of body gesture," the witness testified. But "it was not in a surrendering motion."

"I could say for sure he never put his hands up after he did his body gesture, he ran towards the officer full charge. The officer fired several shots," the witness told the grand jury .

There were several other "witnesses" that obviously lied to the grand jury. Most likely types like you that just wanted to see the officer hanged. Some even claiming he just shot him in the back as he ran away.

16 witnesses said he had his hands up. Were they all lying?
And the majority of them changed their story after being presented with the evidence that proved they were lying. The rest are dismissed as pure, racial liars.

Now WHY would the FEDs do that? Well... let's see... we have a BLACK A.J., hmmm... does that have anything to do with it?

Why would the fed's do that?

Because when you have a DA whose father was a cop killed in the line of duty allowing the defendent to make four hours of self-serving statements at the beginning of this thing, without cross-examining him or challenging any of the holes in his story while ignoring multiple witnesses who said that the man had his hands up or was on his knees or saying "Don't shoot, I don't have a gun", then one has to conclude that this was a case of the state abusing it's authority.

Frankly, it's exactly WHY we have federal civil rights laws.

Because when you have a DA whose father was a cop killed in the line of duty allowing the defendent to make four hours of self-serving statements at the beginning of this thing, without cross-examining him or challenging any of the holes in his story while ignoring multiple witnesses who said that the man had his hands up or was on his knees or saying "Don't shoot, I don't have a gun", then one has to conclude that this was a case of the state abusing it's authority.

Show me a link that validates a single word you said, that cannot be easily debunked as pure horse shit lies.

And the majority of them changed their story after being presented with the evidence that proved they were lying. The rest are dismissed as pure, racial liars.

No, they didn't.

Now, I do admit, Eyewitness testimony can be unreliable.

But that's why you have A TRIAL. YOu don't use the GJ process to sweep the whole thing under the rug.

You have a trial, in front of cameras.

Show me a link that validates a single word you said, that cannot be easily debunked as pure horse shit lies.

Since you are one of these people who thinks it's okay to shoot black children in the middle of the street, I'm not sure anything will convince you.

I think if you shoot an unarmed man six times, the burden is on you to prove that was necessary.

Had **ANY** part of what you just claimed been true, Wilson would have been indicted.

You're a bubble headed liar and ignorant fool.

No, they didn't.

But that's why you have A TRIAL. YOu don't use the GJ process to sweep the whole thing under the rug.

YES, THEY DID, and you're just going to have to find a way to deal with it.

Since you are one of these people who thinks it's okay to shoot black children in the middle of the street, I'm not sure anything will convince you.

I think if you shoot an unarmed man six times, the burden is on you to prove that was necessary.
AND AWAY WE GO... HERE COMES THE PROGTARD HYPERBOLE... RIGHT ON CUE..!! Can't back up anything you're saying so WEEEEE... YIIIIIPPEEEEE.... START TALKING SHIT..!!

Fuck off, moron.

No, they didn't.

No doubt you unconditionally accepted the Zimmerman verdict then?

And you think it's OK for 6'4" 292 pound black "children" to rob liquor stores and punch police in the face.

You seem a little detatched from reality Joe. Any rampaging thug who robs stores and assaults police is going to be put down by any means necessary. That doesn't always mean lethal force, but should an officer choose to use lethal force it is within his rights.

Yet here you progressives chose to call him a "child" in trying to paint the ficticious picture that he is somehow the victim in all this.
The store owner and the police officer were the victims. The only crimes were commited by Mike Brown. A grand jury saw all of the evidendecs including the testamonies you are basing your whole arguement on. They dismissed it. But of course, you don't care. Race-baiters like yourself have the Agenda to push. But hey, keep on truckin'. When you idiots are this painfully obvious in ignoring the facts and pushing your lies, you only hurt your cause even more.

Once again you prove how woefully ignorant you are... the GJ process is in place to determine whether charges should be filed. FYI.. the DA didn't even have to send this to a GJ, he chose to. The evidence was clear, charges were not warranted.

Justice was served. We don't lynch people anymore.

4. Obama says anger is an "understandable reaction" to the grand jury's finding. Why?

I thought that stupid moron was supposed to be a "Constitutional law professor"? Apparently the lying puke has no respect for our laws and legal system which went above and beyond in this case.

Wow!

No punches pulled here!

Obama is the NY Giants of politics.

Bluesy, every bit of the vituperation you've managed to get into this post should go equally to any who voted for the windbag.

My reaction was WTF? Any reasonable person would say there's really no reason to convene a grand jury in this case but just to be sensitive to those blacks charging racism a grand jury was convened and spent weeks going over witness testimony and evidence. I think any reasonable person would call that a very fair example of our legal system going the extra mile. The conclusion was there was no reason to charge the cop. THEN...incredibly...the Attorney General and the POTUS come out suggesting somehow the justice system failed? Two of the highest ranking officials in government throwing our legal system under the bus, they should resign if that's the way they really feel.

Forum List

Back