Countdown to Pig Fest Freakout 2016

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
2016_Republican_National_Convention_Logo.png

who will get the nod?

nazi_rally.jpg

kkk.jpg

We get to see what America has done to the Christian religion and how far we have come since segregation...

July 18-21??

Only Four days?

Shit, will that be enough time for them to rip themselves apart?

who will get the nod?

nazi_rally.jpg

kkk.jpg

We get to see what America has done to the Christian religion and how far we have come since segregation...

I will tell you this,,,,,,

If my ancestors knew things would of turned out this bad, they would have picked the cotton themselves

-Geaux

well thank you geaux i am not being fussed at for being a racist.....i lost it with your post....and made the mistake of reading it aloud....i thought it was spot on

Here is Bill CLinton at the rally of a KKK member.

Why would anyone support an organization that has spend most of the 20th century blocking laws that protected black people from racism?

who will get the nod?

nazi_rally.jpg

kkk.jpg

If my ancestors knew things would of turned out this bad, they would have picked the cotton themselves

-Geaux
Too bad General Sherman didn't finish the job

who will get the nod?

nazi_rally.jpg

kkk.jpg

-Geaux
Too bad General Sherman didn't finish the job

Too bad the democrats are the party of slavery, racism, hate, segregation.

Forum List

Back