Country in grave danger

The national security people need to keep this short and simple. Don doesn't understand much and we know a little bit of knowledge can be dangerous.

Donald Trump to receive first classified intel briefing Wednesday - CNNPolitics.com

When Hillary will send classified information in an unsecure manner then lie about it, the least of your worries is Trump.
If one thinks Trump is a danger because he will access classified material, but does not think Hillary a danger for the same thing...is absolute proof that one is CRAZY!!!

The national security people need to keep this short and simple. Don doesn't understand much and we know a little bit of knowledge can be dangerous. Donald Trump to receive first classified intel briefing Wednesday - CNNPolitics.com
When Hillary will send classified information in an unsecure manner then lie about it, the least of your worries is Trump.
Are you insane? Trump's got such a big mouth, he'd just blab about it on the campaign stump. He's a much greater danger. Hillary has learned her lesson. Trump is unteachable. All his ex-campaign people will tell you that.

The either is a candidate is crazy. That both are candidates makes in most crazy.

The national security people need to keep this short and simple. Don doesn't understand much and we know a little bit of knowledge can be dangerous. Donald Trump to receive first classified intel briefing Wednesday - CNNPolitics.com
Are you insane? Trump's got such a big mouth, he'd just blab about it on the campaign stump. He's a much greater danger. Hillary has learned her lesson. Trump is unteachable. All his ex-campaign people will tell you that.

He would? More Liberal speculation about something that hasn't happened expressed in a manner as if it had.

If, as Liberals say, Hillary did nothing wrong and didn't lie, what lesson did she learn? How can she learn a lesson from something you guys say she didn't do? If, as you say, she did nothing wrong, there was no lesson to learn. If you now say she did, it means you do believe she did something wrong.

Are you aware of what Hillary did with her electronic communications as SOS?

I suspect you are not.

Are you aware of what Hillary did with her electronic communications as SOS?

I suspect you are not.
konradv said Hillary "learned her lesson". If, as Liberals say, she did nothing wrong and didn't like, what lesson did she learn? How can a lesson be learned by someone that Liberals say didn't do anything.

Trump lacks basic troubleshooting mentality of any kind. I will yell to Trump, bottom up or top down are the only troubleshooting. Trump picked divide in half and conquer that does not solve the problem but may pick shotgun troubleshooting when that doesn't work.

Hillary has learned her lesson.

LMAO...what lesson has Hillary learned? The only thing Hillary has ever learned is that she can drag things out and obfuscate until things become "old news" and then walk away unpunished for her criminal acts.

I'm trying to figure that out, too. If, as Liberals say, Hillary did nothing wrong, what lesson is there to learn? To say she learned a lesson implies that she did do something wrong.

Are you aware of what Hillary did with her electronic communications as SOS?I suspect you are not.
konradv said Hillary "learned her lesson". If, as Liberals say, she did nothing wrong and didn't like, what lesson did she learn? How can a lesson be learned by someone that Liberals say didn't do anything.
She didn't do anything criminal. The FBI confirmed it and I'll take their opinion over political opportunists.

Trump lacks basic troubleshooting mentality of any kind. I will yell to Trump, bottom up or top down are the only troubleshooting. Trump picked divide in half and conquer that does not solve the problem but may pick shotgun troubleshooting when that doesn't work.

I guess that's why he's worth $4.5 billion dollars and you're not.

Are you aware of what Hillary did with her electronic communications as SOS?I suspect you are not.
She didn't do anything criminal. The FBI confirmed it and I'll take their opinion over political opportunists.

What lesson did she learn?

How much money is too much money? I earned good money in my early years and retired a country squire surrounded by grain fields. I don't want or need a jetport like my neighbor has.

The either is a candidate is crazy. That both are candidates makes in most crazy.

"The either is a candidate is crazy. That both are candidates makes in most crazy."

:confused-84:

Jake darling, read what you've just written there and tell me you don't need a quadruple Espresso shot pronto :smoke:

25d3d638a4659aeb0522754ba07ec659.jpg

25d3d638a4659aeb0522754ba07ec659.jpg

No, the FBI let her off on violations of the Espionage Act because they thought she was too incompetent to realize she was breaking the fucking law.

How much money is too much money? I earned good money in my early years and retired a country squire surrounded by grain fields. I don't want or need a jetport like my neighbor has.

That's for each person to decide not someone else deciding for them. If that is what YOU chose, I'm happy for you and wish you well. However, to hear people say someone else has too much or more than they need is bullshit. There isn't but one person that can determine how much they need or want and that's the person. I can't decide for you or anyone else and you can't decide for me or anyone else.

Forum List

Back