Country Music star Luke Combs apologizes for his past use of Confederate flags: 'There is no excuse'

• Banned
the American people are not 6th graders

we can have an adult conversation about race or any other topic without the need to "stir shit up"

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. The Ameican flag - Stars and Stripes - presides over the Tuskeegee Experiment, racism meted out to native Indians, Hispanics, and blacks, xenophobic exclusion of Irish and Jews, internment camps for Japanese-Americans, the illegal invasion of Irak, torture centres at Abu Graib and Guantanamo, the destruction of world democracies such as the invasion of Cuba, Grenada, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Irak, Operation TP Ajax in Iran, support for dictators such as the Shah and Pinochet, the creation & support of terrorist organizations such as Al Qaida and ISIS, deadly clandestine experiments such as MK ULTRA and at Edgewood Arsenal, assassinations such as Olaf Plame and Osama bin Laden, etc. etc. etc. Make flying the American flag a crime!!!
flag.jpg

Last edited:
Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. The Ameican flag - Stars and Stripes - presides over the Tuskeegee Experiment, racism meted out to native Indians, Hispanics, and blacks, xenophobic exclusion of Irish and Jews, internment camps for Japanese-Americans, the illegal invasion of Irak, torture centres at Abu Graib and Guantanamo, the destruction of world democracies such as the invasion of Cuba, Grenada, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Irak, Operation TP Ajax in Iran, support for dictators such as the Shah and Pinochet, the creation & support of terrorist organizations such as Al Qaida and ISIS, deadly clandestine experiments such as MK ULTRA and at Edgewood Arsenal, assassinations such as Olaf Plame and Osama bin Laden, etc. etc. etc. Make flying the American flag a crime!!!
View attachment 458503
. . . all of this is true, very true, and very sad.

But there are two things to consider.

First, these are the leaders that Americans are lied into electing every four years that do these things. So the culprits are the global billionaires of every nation on the planet that run the interlocking directorate that propagandizes the public and bankrolls these criminal politicians.

. . . and second, for whatever crimes that these American leaders commit and exhibit. . . they tend to pale in comparison to many of the atrocities of other nations, because the American nation is constrained by a written constitution and system of laws the is supposed to bar the worst excesses. There are no such limitations and bars in other nations.

Your hate and propaganda is noted however. You can leave now. We Americans are more aware of our shortcomings than folks in other nations are aware of theirs.

It's why everyone emulates or wants to come here.

First, these are the leaders that Americans are lied into electing every four years that do these things. So the culprits are the global billionaires of every nation on the planet that run the interlocking directorate that propagandizes the public and bankrolls these criminal politicians.

. . . and second, for whatever crimes that these American leaders commit and exhibit. . . they tend to pale in comparison to many of the atrocities of other nations, because the American nation is constrained by a written constitution and system of laws the is supposed to bar the worst excesses. There are no such limitations and bars in other nations.
It is all irrelevant. Everything you've just written can also be applied to the southern states. Follow the thread, please.
Your hate and propaganda is noted however.
Hate? Propaganda? Oh god, another idiotic reply. basquebromance was wrong when he said ......
the American people are not 6th graders ... we can have an adult conversation about race or any other topic .....
You've just proved he is wrong with your "hate and propaganda" comment. Are you maybe a 6th grader?
You can leave now.
What makes you think I live in the US? And if I did what is wrong with criticism? I call it "Democracy" and "Freedom of speech". But you obviously see it as "Love it or leave it" and "With us or against us".
We Americans are more aware of our shortcomings than folks in other nations are aware of theirs.
Is that a lie or just ignorance on your part? In any case, it is untrue.
Who are these "everyone"? Do they include those who detest the US? What about the ex-Ameican citizens who live their lives in other countries and have become nationals of those countries? Do you include them in the category of "everyone"?

You are out of your depths on this subject. :nono:

It is all irrelevant. Everything you've just written can also be applied to the southern states. Follow the thread, please.
Hate? Propaganda? Oh god, another idiotic reply. basquebromance was wrong when he said ......
the American people are not 6th graders ... we can have an adult conversation about race or any other topic .....
You've just proved he is wrong with your "hate and propaganda" comment. Are you maybe a 6th grader?
You can leave now.
What makes you think I live in the US? And if I did what is wrong with criticism? I call it "Democracy" and "Freedom of speech". But you obviously see it as "Love it or leave it" and "With us or against us".
We Americans are more aware of our shortcomings than folks in other nations are aware of theirs.
Who are these "everyone"? Do they include those who detest the US? What about the ex-Ameican citizens who live their lives in other countries and have become nationals of those countries? Do you include them in the category of "everyone"?

Most of your post is drivel, I am completely aware you are a foreign troll that does not have the blessing of liberty, and must lie for a living . . . .

Who are these "everyone"?

I wrote everyone. . . because if you read the UN charter on Human Rights? It is modeled after our Bill of Rights. . . that is why I wrote "everyone," it is axiomatic n00b.

Boy, you are awful at this.

:auiqs.jpg:

You can leave now.

Most of your post is drivel, I am completely aware you are a foreign troll that does not have the blessing of liberty, and must lie for a living . . . .

I wrote everyone. . . because if you read the UN charter on Human Rights? It is modeled after our Bill of Rights. . . that is why I wrote "everyone," it is axiomatic n00b.

You've been shut down. The best thing you can do now is to cut your loses and skedaddle.

MisterBeale.gif

You can leave now.

You've been shut down. The best thing you can do now is to cut your loses and skedaddle.

View attachment 458542

Forum List

Back