Coup attempts in Germany and the US confirm it: the key terror threat is the far right

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016

Scary atuff. We are more likely to be killed by Bubba than by Ahmed.

This seems to be consistent all over the world. Not many muzzies have been convicted for the J6th insurrection. I dont think the Oath Keepers have a muslim chapter.

The etreme right is a threat to our liberties and needs to be crushed like a roach.

It would help if all of our political parties understood this. I suspect that they do but some dont want to admit it.

Waiting for an extreme right maga mod to dump this thread.

"Get 'em skeered and keep the skeer on 'em" – Lt. General Nathanial Bedford Forrest, CSA.

Ya'll need to make up your mind because it was already reported that Germany arrested Nazi's, making that another far left slap fight between flip sides of the same collectivist coin.

What coup attempt happened in the US?
We had a successful coup where the UNiparty committed treason with 2 straight fraud elections but that's not an attempt, it's a fact.

Ya'll need to make up your mind because it was already reported that Germany arrested Nazi's, making that another far left slap fight between flip sides of the same collectivist coin.

What coup attempt happened in the US?
We had a successful coup where the UNiparty committed treason with 2 straight fraud elections but that's not an attempt, it's a fact.
If you dont want to discuss this why do you post ?

This seems to be consistent all over the world. Not many muzzies have been convicted for the J6th insurrection. I dont think the Oath Keepers have a muslim chapter.

The etreme right is a threat to our liberties and needs to be crushed like a roach.

It would help if all of our political parties understood this. I suspect that they do but some dont want to admit it.

This happened a few days ago. I'm surprised the wingers around here waited so long to start defending this.

So the radical left government rounds up a bunch of political enemies who committed no crimes and you say this is “proof” the far right is dangerous? LOL

Shades of 1776 all over again!

Those far right coup suckers asked the Russians to back them up. It was planned out. Similar shit happened here. Of course the wingers will do what you said. Pure denial-ism.

Coup attempts in Germany and the US​

There were attempted coups in Germany and the US recently? Do tell us, Tickwad! My media has again apparently dropped the ball!

the growing menace is from racist extremists
They are talking about people like YOU, Tommy! Little psycho commie fascists too stupid to know when they are being played by their own corrupt governments, trying to vilify the few involved in fighting global fascism as the problem instead of part of the actual solution.

Usually, of most mass media, the Guardian is pretty good. This time, it is the most poltically motivated piece of garbage you could possibly find. What dreck.

I personally watched about half that interview that AJ did with Kanye, to see if those portions that were tweeted, were representative of the entire interview. They were not.

The fact that this reporter even mentioned that interview? Completely irresponsible. I am pretty sure, they never bothered to watch it.

This entire narrative is propaganda.

Generally though, in all cases, radical Islamacists are always, and have always, committed more acts. You can go to the FBI data bases, and DoD databases, and look at the stats.

1670630461550.png

1670630588211.png

. .. .

and . . .
1670630880221.png

Similar shit happened here.

Really? I had never heard of anything like that happening in Australia.

Interesting. Put a link up to that aricle please. I would love to read about Russian interference in Australian politics.

:eusa_think:

The only insurrection happened on Nov 3 2020.

Forum List

Back