couple pleads guilty to pointing guns on blm thugs. pays fines.

I suggest he learns to shoulder sling that baby and carry it like a soldier and not some punk ass bourgeoisie nerd.
Yeah, defending your property from rabid nyggaz is a real problem, huh. One of these days people are gonna get pushed to far and the violence that y'all keep accusing us of is actually gonna happen and it will be glorious.
Go for it Dude why wait for someone else to do your bidding?

So kids... the moral of the story is... when a gang of violent rioters breaks down a gate and enters your privately owned property and threatens to destroy your home and kill you, you have NO RIGHT to DEFEND YOURSELF.

Brought to you by the RADICAL DEMOCRAT PARTY OF TRASH.

I disagree. Just be sure to eliminate the problem QUIETLY then dispose of the bodies.

I suggest he learns to shoulder sling that baby and carry it like a soldier and not some punk ass bourgeoisie nerd.
Yeah, defending your property from rabid nyggaz is a real problem, huh. One of these days people are gonna get pushed to far and the violence that y'all keep accusing us of is actually gonna happen and it will be glorious.
Go for it Dude why wait for someone else to do your bidding?
Already have, last year.

1623972826667.png

When the right to self defense applies only to the rich and powerful the system has failed

*****SMILE*****

:)

Last edited:
You are a proletariat like a motherfucker.
Rich, dumb lawyers who don't know how to handle a weapon correctly, they were a joke.
I didn't notice the violent scum laughing, did you? The day WILL arrive when something like this leads to a bunch of dead-ass thugs all over the ground. That will please me immensely.

Lesson: Kill thugs that invade your property so they can't testify against you.

plead guilty pay fines and say they would do it again. cause in america you have to let blm thugs kill you.

Mark and Patricia McCloskey, who waved guns at protesters last year who marched past the couple's Central West End mansion, pleaded guilty Thursday to misdemeanors and agreed to give up their weapons.

Mark McCloskey, 64, will pay a $750 fine after pleading guilty to fourth-degree assault, a Class C misdemeanor. Patricia McCloskey, 62, must pay a $2,000 fine after pleading guilty to second-degree harassment, a Class A misdemeanor.

The assholes got fined and had to plead guilty. Even better, they lost all their weapons. Of course, in the party of the orange douche bag, that qualifies McCloskey to run for office!!!
OH YEAH... it would have been SOOO much better had the McCloskey's been UNARMED, and the violent mob of rioters that broke down their gate and TRESPASSED on PRIVATE PROPERTY then BEAT THE SHIT out of them both, LOOTED their home and then BURNT IT DOWN. That would have been SOOO much better than the two being able to DEFEND THEIR LIFE and PROPERTY.

You mother fuckin' leftist TRASH sticking up for a RIOTING MOB that FORCED their way onto PRIVATE PROPERTY and THREATENED the McCloskey's are what is wrong with America. I can't wait until you filthy radical shit stains push it to the brink and we have a REAL insurrection in America, NATION WIDE, it'll be time for a real ASS KICKING. Cull the fuckin' herd. You cock suckers been begging for it, I can't wait until you finally fuckin' get it.

Last edited:

plead guilty pay fines and say they would do it again. cause in america you have to let blm thugs kill you.
So i guess the lesson learned is that it is okay to shoot both of these morons in the face, next time.

Oh look. Unrepentant criminals
So far as I’m concerned their only crime was not pulling the triggers on their guns.
Because murder is always a better solution, right crack pot? :113:

According to you guys. Yes. You are the masters of industrialized murder.

There's no doubt about that.
1995 AOL chat rooms called....they are suing you for stealing their material

Oh look. Unrepentant criminals
So far as I’m concerned their only crime was not pulling the triggers on their guns.
Because murder is always a better solution, right crack pot? :113:

According to you guys. Yes. You are the masters of industrialized murder.

There's no doubt about that.
1995 AOL chat rooms called....they are suing you for stealing their material

Leftists have murdered more people in the last 100 years, than all other murders combined over the last 2,000 years.

Congrats, you're an idiot.

New Topics

Forum List

Back