couple pleads guilty to pointing guns on blm thugs. pays fines.

Oh look. Unrepentant criminals
So far as I’m concerned their only crime was not pulling the triggers on their guns.
Because murder is always a better solution, right crack pot? :113:

According to you guys. Yes. You are the masters of industrialized murder.

There's no doubt about that.
I never know who 'you guys' are, because you magaturds have a serious context problem. If it's 'DemoRATS', swing and a miss. Again.

So far as I’m concerned their only crime was not pulling the triggers on their guns.

1995 AOL chat rooms called....they are suing you for stealing their material

Leftists have murdered more people in the last 100 years, than all other murders combined over the last 2,000 years.

Congrats, you're an idiot.
Sure they have moron. Sure. You are really sundowning lately.

1995 AOL chat rooms called....they are suing you for stealing their material

Leftists have murdered more people in the last 100 years, than all other murders combined over the last 2,000 years.

Congrats, you're an idiot.
Sure they have moron. Sure. You are really sundowning lately.
Magaturds have context problems. They lump any old group that doesn't march lock step with this week's conspiracy theory as 'the Left'. That's the extent of their critical thought. :dunno:

plead guilty pay fines and say they would do it again. cause in america you have to let blm thugs kill you.

Mark and Patricia McCloskey, who waved guns at protesters last year who marched past the couple's Central West End mansion, pleaded guilty Thursday to misdemeanors and agreed to give up their weapons.

Mark McCloskey, 64, will pay a $750 fine after pleading guilty to fourth-degree assault, a Class C misdemeanor. Patricia McCloskey, 62, must pay a $2,000 fine after pleading guilty to second-degree harassment, a Class A misdemeanor.

The assholes got fined and had to plead guilty. Even better, they lost all their weapons. Of course, in the party of the orange douche bag, that qualifies McCloskey to run for office!!!
OH YEAH... it would have been SOOO much better had the McCloskey's been UNARMED, and the violent mob of rioters that broke down their gate and TRESPASSED on PRIVATE PROPERTY then BEAT THE SHIT out of them both, LOOTED their home and then BURNT IT DOWN. That would have been SOOO much better than the two being able to DEFEND THEIR LIFE and PROPERTY.

You mother fuckin' leftist TRASH sticking up for a RIOTING MOB that FORCED their way onto PRIVATE PROPERTY and THREATENED the McCloskey's are what is wrong with America. I can't wait until you filthy radical shit stains push it to the brink and we have a REAL insurrection in America, NATION WIDE, it'll be time for a real ASS KICKING. Cull the fuckin' herd. You cock suckers been begging for it, I can't wait until you finally fuckin' get it.
LOL. Another nut job who forgot to take his meds...

Hi moron. What part of peaceful marchers don't you get? None of them threatened the two idiots. Hence, the reason, why they lost their case in court and had to plead guilty. Get it now? No? Well, read it a few times and hopefully, it will. Good luck.

plead guilty pay fines and say they would do it again. cause in america you have to let blm thugs kill you.

Mark and Patricia McCloskey, who waved guns at protesters last year who marched past the couple's Central West End mansion, pleaded guilty Thursday to misdemeanors and agreed to give up their weapons.

Mark McCloskey, 64, will pay a $750 fine after pleading guilty to fourth-degree assault, a Class C misdemeanor. Patricia McCloskey, 62, must pay a $2,000 fine after pleading guilty to second-degree harassment, a Class A misdemeanor.

The assholes got fined and had to plead guilty. Even better, they lost all their weapons. Of course, in the party of the orange douche bag, that qualifies McCloskey to run for office!!!
OH YEAH... it would have been SOOO much better had the McCloskey's been UNARMED, and the violent mob of rioters that broke down their gate and TRESPASSED on PRIVATE PROPERTY then BEAT THE SHIT out of them both, LOOTED their home and then BURNT IT DOWN. That would have been SOOO much better than the two being able to DEFEND THEIR LIFE and PROPERTY.

You mother fuckin' leftist TRASH sticking up for a RIOTING MOB that FORCED their way onto PRIVATE PROPERTY and THREATENED the McCloskey's are what is wrong with America. I can't wait until you filthy radical shit stains push it to the brink and we have a REAL insurrection in America, NATION WIDE, it'll be time for a real ASS KICKING. Cull the fuckin' herd. You cock suckers been begging for it, I can't wait until you finally fuckin' get it.
LOL. Another nut job who forgot to take his meds...

Hi moron. What part of peaceful marchers don't you get? None of them threatened the two idiots. Hence, the reason, why they lost their case in court and had to plead guilty. Get it now? No? Well, read it a few times and hopefully, it will. Good luck.
Yeah, you don't know cocksucking shit about what happened.

They'll be saving money, as the case is over and defending bullshit charges costs a lot.

The DA will be saving face, as he would have been schlonged in open court if the case had gone forward. Now, he can claim "victory".

I never know who 'you guys' are, because you magaturds have a serious context problem. If it's 'DemoRATS', swing and a miss. Again.

No, by YOU people, I mean you garden variety fascists. What you call yourself on a day to day basis is immaterial. What matters is what you support.

You support fascism.

"The protesters, who walked through an unlocked gate onto Portland Place, a private road where the McCloskeys live, were seen exchanging words with the couple."

Fake news.

Here's the gate.

Broken-gate-.jpg
that gate was hundreds of feet away from the idiot's property, and did not belong to the gun brandishing idiot.

So kids... the moral of the story is... when a gang of violent rioters breaks down a gate and enters your privately owned property and threatens to destroy your home and kill you, you have NO RIGHT to DEFEND YOURSELF.
They didn't break down the gate. They didn't enter their property. They didn't threaten to destroy their home and kill them.

So kids... the moral of the story is... when a gang of violent rioters breaks down a gate and enters your privately owned property and threatens to destroy your home and kill you, you have NO RIGHT to DEFEND YOURSELF.
They didn't break down the gate. They didn't enter their property. They didn't threaten to destroy their home and kill them.
Who the fuck do you think broke the gate?

5f4d0c268745e.image.jpg

Broken-gate-.jpg

Deductive reasoning indicates that the idiot criminals who stupidly protest against justice and peace did it.

You're a fucking moron.

There's video of the gate looking perfectly normal after the couple had pulled guns on everyone.

You can't claim they pulled guns because they broke the gate since that occurred later, unless you believe that they traveled through time to do so.

"The protesters, who walked through an unlocked gate onto Portland Place, a private road where the McCloskeys live, were seen exchanging words with the couple."

Fake news.

Here's the gate.

Broken-gate-.jpg
that gate was hundreds of feet away from the idiot's property, and did not belong to the gun brandishing idiot.
Who do you think the gate belonged to?

There's video of the gate looking perfectly normal after the couple had pulled guns on everyone.

You can't claim they pulled guns because they broke the gate since that occurred later, unless you believe that they traveled through time to do so.
I never claimed that the Mclosky's pulled their guns because they broke the gate in the first place, moron. They were being verbally threatened by an unruly mob. The lawbreaking mob of trespassers had no legitimate business being there in the first place.

And of course you don't provide a link to the video because it probably doesn't exist.

BTW, you're dodging the question. Who do you think broke the gate?

Last edited:

I never claimed that the Mclosky's pulled their guns because they broke the gate in the first place, moron. They were being verbally threatened by an unruly mob. The lawbreaking mob of trespassers had no legitimate business being there in the first place.

And of course you don't provide a link to the video because it probably doesn't exist.

BTW, you're dodging the question. Who do you think broke the gate?
This thread is about a couple pulling guns on people. People who didn't break their gate.

Stick to the topic of the thread.

No, by YOU people, I mean you garden variety fascists. What you call yourself on a day to day basis is immaterial. What matters is what you support.

You support fascism.
Supporting murder for people protesting near your yard isn't fascism on your planet? Fascinating. What other batshit theories do you support?

They defended themselves and end up being branded criminals and have to forego their own personal rights. Seems like something only criminals would celebrate.

You support fascism.
Supporting murder for people protesting near your yard isn't fascism on your planet? Fascinating. What other batshit theories do you support?

Ummm. You are the ones murdering people, asshat.

Forum List

Back