couple pleads guilty to pointing guns on blm thugs. pays fines.

It's excellent advice
Committing and getting convicted of a crime? Hmm, not so sure about that.

The threat is madeup nonsense. That's why they got convicted. I don't think that has sunk in for you yet.
The homeowners were verbally threated by the active criminals. You're just too dishonest to admit that.

It was a political prosecution and they pled guilty because the legal fees to fight the totally bogus charges would be much more than the small fine.

Personally I'd let one of those BLM terrorists illegally enter my home and they would never leave alive. I would chain them up in my basement and torture the hell out of them for a few weeks. Then put them in my meat grinder and hand out free hamburgers at a BLM protest.

And if I got caught and arrested, no big deal. I would be taken to one of two prisons, and I built both of them. I know how to escape and disappear.
A little harsh, but I like the attitude, lol.

It's excellent advice

The threat is madeup nonsense. That's why they got convicted. I don't think that has sunk in for you yet.
The homeowners were verbally threated by the active criminals. You're just too dishonest to admit that.

It was a political prosecution and they pled guilty because the legal fees to fight the totally bogus charges would be much more than the small fine.

Personally I'd let one of those BLM terrorists illegally enter my home and they would never leave alive. I would chain them up in my basement and torture the hell out of them for a few weeks. Then put them in my meat grinder and hand out free hamburgers at a BLM protest.

And if I got caught and arrested, no big deal. I would be taken to one of two prisons, and I built both of them. I know how to escape and disappear.
Wow. You revel in your bullshit, don't you?
IRONY ALERT!
IRONY ALERT!

:omg:

Oh look. Unrepentant criminals
So far as I’m concerned their only crime was not pulling the triggers on their guns.
Because murder is always a better solution, right crack pot? :113:

According to you guys. Yes. You are the masters of industrialized murder.

There's no doubt about that.
1995 AOL chat rooms called....they are suing you for stealing their material

Leftists have murdered more people in the last 100 years, than all other murders combined over the last 2,000 years.

Congrats, you're an idiot.
I'll need a citation for that.

So far as I’m concerned their only crime was not pulling the triggers on their guns.

Leftists have murdered more people in the last 100 years, than all other murders combined over the last 2,000 years.

History, maybe?

History, maybe?
Then it should be relatively easy to provide a citation. Yet, this has nothing to do with the subject of the OP.

Because murder is always a better solution, right crack pot?
It’s not murder when they’re criminals. The instant they commit a crime they become sub-human animals that need to be eradicated from Society.
Slow down guy...... it depends on the crime, okay?
Not everything warrants a bullet in the head. Assault, murder, rape, driving too slow in the left hand lane, shit like that is one thing.

Loud music, petty theft, etc. are something else.

History, maybe?
Then it should be relatively easy to provide a citation. Yet, this has nothing to do with the subject of the OP.
I agree; it doesn't.
It does strike me as odd that you're asking for proof of this, as though it wasn't common knowledge.

Do you demand proof that slavery was an actual thing in this country too?

History, maybe?
I agree; it doesn't.
It does strike me as odd that you're asking for proof of this, as though it wasn't common knowledge.

I understand you can't prove yer allegations, carry on.

Not everything warrants a bullet in the head. Assault, murder, rape, driving too slow in the left hand lane, shit like that is one thing.

Loud music, petty theft, etc. are something else
I’ll give you that, on one condition…

Immediate Execution for ALL Felonies.

Misdemeanors get Life in Prison W/O Parole… as long as we go back to REAL Prisons (a la Alcatraz).

History, maybe?
I agree; it doesn't.

I understand you can't prove yer allegations, carry on.
Excuse me?

My allegations? :huh1:

So what's up? Why are you so intent on pretending this horrible shit didn't happen?
Stalin?
Mao?
Pol Pot?

Tell me one single innocent reason for you to try and pretend that evil ideologies didn't lead to genocide?

Loud music, petty theft, etc. are something else
I’ll give you that, on one condition…

Immediate Execution for ALL Felonies.

Misdemeanors get Life in Prison W/O Parole… as long as we go back to REAL Prisons (a la Alcatraz).
Case by case basis, is my vote.
People aren't all the same and neither is every situation.

plead guilty pay fines and say they would do it again. cause in america you have to let blm thugs kill you.

Nobody was threatening these clowns. They were the ones doing the threatening. Nobody tried to kill them. Nobody did any damage or caused any problems with the rest of their neighbors.

When the rest of their neighbours were interviewed, they all said that these people were idiots. They weren’t surprised by their behaviour at all.

Conservatives are fearful and paranoid but that doesn’t give them the right to threaten others out of their own misguided terror black people.

But talk about your white privilege. If a black couple had done this to a bunch of white conservatives. They be looking at five years in jail.

The couple WERE donors to the Democrat Party living in a gated community like so many wealthy elite liberal Democrats choose to do. They sit in their protective enclave judging everyone for being racists yet when the gate gets broken and the mob comes in, the guns come out.

Point being, I support everyone’s 2nd Amendment Rights. I also think that the wealthy elite liberals handing down the harsh sentences to the McCloskeys are full of shit because they too would look for firearm protection when a mob unlawfully enters your property. Finally, BLM needs to realize that they are not entitled to unlawfully enter private property in gated communities. The BLM founder knows this all to be true as she scoops up her mansions.

No that's you trying to gaslight; plenty of mobs just like that had committed plenty of violence, vandalism and arson.
And plenty of white wing idiots like these two morons are irrational gun nuts and are not to he trusted.

I have seen you shit yourself on this board over the tiniest of things. If these dumfuks pointed their guns at you, you would have probably has a seizure. Lucky for excitable people likeyou, what they did is a crime. We don't allow it.

No that's you trying to gaslight; plenty of mobs just like that had committed plenty of violence, vandalism and arson.
And plenty of white wing idiots like these two morons are irrational gun nuts and are not to he trusted.

I have seen you shit yourself on this board over the tiniest of things. If these dumfuks pointed their guns at you, you would have probably has a seizure. Lucky for excitable people likeyou, what they did is a crime. We don't allow it.
There you go, trying to bullshit people again, lol.
You've never seen that, you just want to try and make small of people you don't like, that's all. Weak, btw.
And you don't care about crimes, because the mob committed quite a few just to be there (the couple sure didn't go to them, did they?), and you haven't said shit about that. You only care about if you can damage people who disagree with your ideology.

If I was the excitable type, I'd be in prison..... but I'm not, am I?
I've had a whole lot of people point guns at me, and a whole lot of guns fired at me, and yet I'm still here..... how about that? :cool:

It's excellent advice

No that's you trying to gaslight; plenty of mobs just like that had committed plenty of violence, vandalism and arson. Seeing one coming down the street of a gated community they had no legitimate way to access was more than enough cause for any reasonable person to fear for their safety.

The prosecution was entirely for political reasons to placate the racist demands of a black supremacy group. And they weren't convicted, they plead it out, probably to save money....... the lawyers fees alone must have run into the tens of thousands. And the unethical activist DA could use taxpayer money to persecute and prosecute them, unlike us regular folks who have to fund our defense out of our own pockets.

What has sunken in, is that in many places in this country, the criminals will be treated better than the regular people...... and we don't like that shit.
That you're okay with it, tells me everything I need to know about you, though.
Fear is not a legal excuse to brandish a gun. There has to be some action that a reasonable person would see as a threat. In this case, there was none.

Forum List

Back