couple pleads guilty to pointing guns on blm thugs. pays fines.

It's excellent advice
Committing and getting convicted of a crime? Hmm, not so sure about that.

The threat is madeup nonsense. That's why they got convicted. I don't think that has sunk in for you yet.
No that's you trying to gaslight; plenty of mobs just like that had committed plenty of violence, vandalism and arson. Seeing one coming down the street of a gated community they had no legitimate way to access was more than enough cause for any reasonable person to fear for their safety.

The prosecution was entirely for political reasons to placate the racist demands of a black supremacy group. And they weren't convicted, they plead it out, probably to save money....... the lawyers fees alone must have run into the tens of thousands. And the unethical activist DA could use taxpayer money to persecute and prosecute them, unlike us regular folks who have to fund our defense out of our own pockets.

What has sunken in, is that in many places in this country, the criminals will be treated better than the regular people...... and we don't like that shit.
That you're okay with it, tells me everything I need to know about you, though.
Fear is not a legal excuse to brandish a gun. There has to be some action that a reasonable person would see as a threat. In this case, there was none.
Well, I disagree with that opinion.

The fact is though, that the DA in this case, was not by any measure a "reasonable person"...... and thus, they were prosecuted.

No that's you trying to gaslight; plenty of mobs just like that had committed plenty of violence, vandalism and arson.
And plenty of white wing idiots like these two morons are irrational gun nuts and are not to he trusted.

I have seen you shit yourself on this board over the tiniest of things. If these dumfuks pointed their guns at you, you would have probably has a seizure. Lucky for excitable people likeyou, what they did is a crime. We don't allow it.
There you go, trying to bullshit people again, lol.
You've never seen that, you just want to try and make small of people you don't like, that's all. Weak, btw.
And you don't care about crimes, because the mob committed quite a few just to be there (the couple sure didn't go to them, did they?), and you haven't said shit about that. You only care about if you can damage people who disagree with your ideology.

If I was the excitable type, I'd be in prison..... but I'm not, am I?
I've had a whole lot of people point guns at me, and a whole lot of guns fired at me, and yet I'm still here..... how about that? :cool:
Neato! Cry it all out. Meanwhile, two more violent criminals are convicted of a crime. I am sure the whiteness came in handy for avoiding the jail time. Hopefully these violent freaks can no longer own guns. But i am getting ahead of myself.

No that's you trying to gaslight; plenty of mobs just like that had committed plenty of violence, vandalism and arson.
And plenty of white wing idiots like these two morons are irrational gun nuts and are not to he trusted.

I have seen you shit yourself on this board over the tiniest of things. If these dumfuks pointed their guns at you, you would have probably has a seizure. Lucky for excitable people likeyou, what they did is a crime. We don't allow it.
There you go, trying to bullshit people again, lol.
You've never seen that, you just want to try and make small of people you don't like, that's all. Weak, btw.
And you don't care about crimes, because the mob committed quite a few just to be there (the couple sure didn't go to them, did they?), and you haven't said shit about that. You only care about if you can damage people who disagree with your ideology.

If I was the excitable type, I'd be in prison..... but I'm not, am I?
I've had a whole lot of people point guns at me, and a whole lot of guns fired at me, and yet I'm still here..... how about that? :cool:
Neato! Cry it all out. Meanwhile, two more violent criminals are convicted of a crime. I am sure the whiteness came in handy for avoiding the jail time. Hopefully these violent freaks can no longer own guns. But i am getting ahead of myself.
LOL..... you didn't read the story, did you?

What a moron...... (smh)

It's excellent advice

The threat is madeup nonsense. That's why they got convicted. I don't think that has sunk in for you yet.
No that's you trying to gaslight; plenty of mobs just like that had committed plenty of violence, vandalism and arson. Seeing one coming down the street of a gated community they had no legitimate way to access was more than enough cause for any reasonable person to fear for their safety.

The prosecution was entirely for political reasons to placate the racist demands of a black supremacy group. And they weren't convicted, they plead it out, probably to save money....... the lawyers fees alone must have run into the tens of thousands. And the unethical activist DA could use taxpayer money to persecute and prosecute them, unlike us regular folks who have to fund our defense out of our own pockets.

What has sunken in, is that in many places in this country, the criminals will be treated better than the regular people...... and we don't like that shit.
Fear is not a legal excuse to brandish a gun. There has to be some action that a reasonable person would see as a threat. In this case, there was none.

The fact is though, that the DA in this case, was not by any measure a "reasonable person"...... and thus, they were prosecuted.
Interesting. The DA seemed to think the gun nuts were not reasonable people, and the court agreed with him. Some day, in the far off future, if we decide to let anonymous idiots on the internet make those decisions, instead of the courts, your opinion might matter.

It's excellent advice

Interesting. The DA seemed to think the gun nuts were not reasonable people, and the court agreed with him. Some day, in the far off future, if we decide to let anonymous idiots on the internet make those decisions, instead of the courts, your opinion might matter.
"Him"??? :huh1:

You're not very well informed about this case, are you?:auiqs.jpg:

Maybe you're the one whose opinion we should disregard, lol.;)

It's excellent advice

I don't care if you disregard my opinion. You've shown yourself to be just an idiot making a fool of himself on the internet anyway. Regard or disregard who you will.

It's excellent advice

I don't care if you disregard my opinion. You've shown yourself to be just an idiot making a fool of himself on the internet anyway. Regard or disregard who you will.
Well, I wasn't foolish enough to stay in a jurisdiction where an activist DA who cares more about criminals than citizens, would get to decide my fate if I was to find myself in a situation where I might have to draw my firearm, so there's that.
I would really feel like an idiot if I had and something happened, lol.

You seem a bit agitated btw..... is everything all right? Do you need a tampon or some midol, or something?
:auiqs.jpg:

It's excellent advice

Well, I wasn't foolish enough to stay in a jurisdiction where an activist DA who cares more about criminals than citizens, would get to decide my fate if I was to find myself in a situation where I might have to draw my firearm, so there's that.

You seem a bit agitated btw..... is everything all right? Do you need a tampon or some midol, or something?
Don't worry about that. You, or any of the other RWNJs here don't have the ability to agitate me. I'm always entertained, and often amazed at your childish stupidity, but never agitated.

It's excellent advice

Don't worry about that. You, or any of the other RWNJs here don't have the ability to agitate me. I'm always entertained, and often amazed at your childish stupidity, but never agitated.
Well, you can't really expect any adults to take you at all seriously considering your beliefs; that's just absurd.

So yeah..... I do mock you and others like you a lot. Why wouldn't I?
You're all fucking ridiculous.

The couple WERE donors to the Democrat Party living in a gated community like so many wealthy elite liberal Democrats choose to do.
Yes, and then their racism and paranoia took over. So they caught up to you.

How and why am I racist? Because I called out BLM in the consistent manner in which I call out ANTIFA for their actions? Or, how I called out liberal wealthy elites who live in gated communities for their hypocrisy? They live in gated communities because the only people of color they want on the grounds is when they are coming to do domestic or landscaping work. Myself, neighbors on either side of me in a non-gated community are Black. We purchased our home from a Black Family. My Mexican wife, sons, and myself are very happy.

Have you caught up to my racism yet?

It's excellent advice

I’d like to see you being consistent with that when an angry mob is outside your house on the sidewalk. Say they are a bunch of white rednecks carrying confederate flags. If you have access to firearms or by proxy (ie armed protection like Liberal elites) I will bet you are at least going to grab the gun or have your proxy brandish the gun. You have no confirmation that they will not storm your house and cause harm to yourself and others in your house.

In the case of the St Louis couple, it can be argued they were standing their ground and the guns were deterrents from the mob entering their grounds and that the guns served as a catalyst for mitigating risk of violence; as much as your side do not like it.

They better be thankful they only had to plead guilty as sin and pay a fine.

For what they did they should have been arrested and had their guns taken away.

No one came on their property. As the white supremacists they are they ran out of the safety of their home looking for trouble then lied about it.

You are confused Moon Bat.

They were defending their home against filthy ass BLM terrorists that threatened them.

Only stupid hate filled assholes like you don't understand their right to defend their home.

Then you wonder why we ridicule you moronic Moon Bats so much.

No one came on their property. As the white supremacists they are they ran out of the safety of their home looking for trouble then lied about it.

They were defending their home against filthy ass BLM terrorists that threatened them.

Only stupid hate filled assholes like you don't understand their right to defend their home.

They were peacefully marching...not burning houses...try again.

They were on private property and the assholes threatened the couple. Some of the shitheads even had guns. They threatened to destroy the house. Even kill the dog. Go look at the reports.

BLM have not been peaceful. They have been terrorists looting, destroying murdering and destruction in over 200 cities. All over a filthy ass street thug getting what he deserved from a policeman.

If any of those turds came to my house doing what they did to the couple there would a lot of sorry ass Negroes and Communists laying on the ground wishing they had stayed at home watching Sandford and Son.

You have no right to break and enter onto private property to “peacefully march.” Maybe get rid of gated communities.

It's excellent advice

I’d like to see you being consistent with that when an angry mob is outside your house on the sidewalk. Say they are a bunch of white rednecks carrying confederate flags. If you have access to firearms or by proxy (ie armed protection like Liberal elites) I will bet you are at least going to grab the gun or have your proxy brandish the gun. You have no confirmation that they will not storm your house and cause harm to yourself and others in your house.

In the case of the St Louis couple, it can be argued they were standing their ground and the guns were deterrents from the mob entering their grounds and that the guns served as a catalyst for mitigating risk of violence; as much as your side do not like it.
That's exactly what they argued in court. The court didn't agree.

The moment that gate was broken so they could enter, it was not a peaceful march no matter how much they felt entitled to do that. Show us where knocking down or breaking through a gate is acceptable for a “peaceful march?” Could they stand outside on the public sidewalk and march? Absolutely.

It's excellent advice

That's exactly what they argued in court. The court didn't agree.
When did that happen?

It was pled out..... they never got their day in court.

Forum List

Back