couple pleads guilty to pointing guns on blm thugs. pays fines.

It's excellent advice
Committing and getting convicted of a crime? Hmm, not so sure about that.

The threat is madeup nonsense. That's why they got convicted. I don't think that has sunk in for you yet.
No that's you trying to gaslight; plenty of mobs just like that had committed plenty of violence, vandalism and arson. Seeing one coming down the street of a gated community they had no legitimate way to access was more than enough cause for any reasonable person to fear for their safety.

The prosecution was entirely for political reasons to placate the racist demands of a black supremacy group. And they weren't convicted, they plead it out, probably to save money....... the lawyers fees alone must have run into the tens of thousands. And the unethical activist DA could use taxpayer money to persecute and prosecute them, unlike us regular folks who have to fund our defense out of our own pockets.

What has sunken in, is that in many places in this country, the criminals will be treated better than the regular people...... and we don't like that shit.
That you're okay with it, tells me everything I need to know about you, though.
Fear is not a legal excuse to brandish a gun. There has to be some action that a reasonable person would see as a threat. In this case, there was none.

I’d like to see you being consistent with that when an angry mob is outside your house on the sidewalk. Say they are a bunch of white rednecks carrying confederate flags. If you have access to firearms or by proxy (ie armed protection like Liberal elites) I will bet you are at least going to grab the gun or have your proxy brandish the gun. You have no confirmation that they will not storm your house and cause harm to yourself and others in your house.

In the case of the St Louis couple, it can be argued they were standing their ground and the guns were deterrents from the mob entering their grounds and that the guns served as a catalyst for mitigating risk of violence; as much as your side do not like it.
That's exactly what they argued in court. The court didn't agree.
When did that happen?

It was pled out..... they never got their day in court.
I've already pointed out that fact to those idiots. They are simply too stupid to comprehend what it means.

It's excellent advice

The threat is madeup nonsense. That's why they got convicted. I don't think that has sunk in for you yet.
No that's you trying to gaslight; plenty of mobs just like that had committed plenty of violence, vandalism and arson. Seeing one coming down the street of a gated community they had no legitimate way to access was more than enough cause for any reasonable person to fear for their safety.

The prosecution was entirely for political reasons to placate the racist demands of a black supremacy group. And they weren't convicted, they plead it out, probably to save money....... the lawyers fees alone must have run into the tens of thousands. And the unethical activist DA could use taxpayer money to persecute and prosecute them, unlike us regular folks who have to fund our defense out of our own pockets.

What has sunken in, is that in many places in this country, the criminals will be treated better than the regular people...... and we don't like that shit.
Fear is not a legal excuse to brandish a gun. There has to be some action that a reasonable person would see as a threat. In this case, there was none.

I’d like to see you being consistent with that when an angry mob is outside your house on the sidewalk. Say they are a bunch of white rednecks carrying confederate flags. If you have access to firearms or by proxy (ie armed protection like Liberal elites) I will bet you are at least going to grab the gun or have your proxy brandish the gun. You have no confirmation that they will not storm your house and cause harm to yourself and others in your house.

In the case of the St Louis couple, it can be argued they were standing their ground and the guns were deterrents from the mob entering their grounds and that the guns served as a catalyst for mitigating risk of violence; as much as your side do not like it.
When did that happen?

I've already pointed out that fact to those idiots. They are simply too stupid to comprehend what it means.
Willfully so.

It's excellent advice

When did that happen?

Willfully so.
That's because LWNJs view stupidity as a positive trait, and anti-stupidity as wayciss.

It's excellent advice

When did that happen?

Willfully so.
That's because LWNJs view stupidity as a positive trait, and anti-stupidity as wayciss.
It is a positive for their purposes...... they don't want smart people around, because smart people won't allow them to have any power or influence of any kind, over anyone.

Smart people will tell them to sit down and stfu unless they want to get their asses kicked.

We didn't have these problems until we started putting people in jail for knocking some shit talker the fuck out.

I suggest he learns to shoulder sling that baby and carry it like a soldier and not some punk ass bourgeoisie nerd.
You are a proletariat like a motherfucker.
Rich, dumb lawyers who don't know how to handle a weapon correctly, they were a joke.

You are the joke. You think the racist mob that attacked them will be nice to you because you meekly support their anti-white violence?

You are a cuck.

"The protesters, who walked through an unlocked gate onto Portland Place, a private road where the McCloskeys live, were seen exchanging words with the couple."

Fake news.

Here's the gate.

Broken-gate-.jpg

The media lies in support of race riots.

"The protesters, who walked through an unlocked gate onto Portland Place, a private road where the McCloskeys live, were seen exchanging words with the couple."

Fake news.

Here's the gate.

Broken-gate-.jpg

The media lies in support of race riots.
If there's no negative news to report, create some news!

I will never forget the first time I turned the TV channel to Fox News. The announcer sounded so excited and gleeful about a plane crash that I thought it was a comedy show.

Last edited:
An absolutely perfect symbol of the rage and paranoia that have gripped the GQP.

mccloskey-guilty-plea-2.jpg

When you have a violent mob break into your private property and threaten you with violence,

fear is not paranoia, it is just being rational.

Mac, how many people have died in the race riots of the last 5 years?

An absolutely perfect symbol of the rage and paranoia that have gripped the GQP.

This post here is an absolutely perfect example of the bullshit gaslighting that dishonest little leftist shits like you have been engaging in for years now.

But that's okay because the pendulum always swings back the other way..... and the internet is forever, so you won't be able to hide your true colors.

Have fun being treated like you deserve to be, lol.:flameth:

This post here is an absolutely perfect example of the bullshit gaslighting that dishonest little leftist shits like you have been engaging in for years now.

But that's okay because the pendulum always swings back the other way..... and the internet is forever, so you won't be able to hide your true colors.

The pretense that we all don't know that there is a violent, racist mob, just out of the camera's view, because the person taking the photo is part of that violent mob,

is a shameless lie.

Mac1958, is a shameless liar. NOTHING HE EVERY SAYS, SHOULD BE GIVEN ANY CREDIBILITY.

:itsok:

IF, you people every lose control of the narrative, your defense of punishing people for defending themselves from a violent, racist mob,

will look pretty bad.

IF, you people every lose control of the narrative, your defense of punishing people for defending themselves from a violent, racist mob,

will look pretty bad.
They're already losing and they know it.
It's why they are getting more frantic and crazier every day; it's the death throes of their entire world, crashing down around them.

1624195701224.png

will look pretty bad.
They're already losing and they know it.
It's why they are getting more frantic and crazier every day; it's the death throes of their entire world, crashing down around them.

View attachment 503579

i hope you are right.

I seriously doubt they are republicans

They have democrat written all over them

I have doubts as well.

Why would a successful Republican couple live in a hellhole supercity like St. Louis?

Doesn't make sense, when there are decent suburban communities not so far away.

It's excellent advice

These MAGA nuts make up shit all the time....trying to convince themselves I suppose.

will look pretty bad.
Sorry....justice has ruled that your gun totters are guilty. Go find another soap box.

Forum List

Back