Court documents reveal CNN, NBC paid Antifa activist John Sullivan $70K to film riots at Capitol BEFORE 1/6

OldFlame
Yup. I agree.

How the hell did CNN and NBC know something was going to happen on 1/6??

That bears looking into along with why the Capital police opened the doors and welcomed those folks who arrived long before Trump speech ended.

Vary interesting to say the least. That ridiculous 1/6 committee under Pelousy should be looking into that post haste. Hope no one holds their breath for that to happen though.
Everyone with half a brain knew there was going to be a rally on Jan 6th. Didn't you know?

Everyone with half a brain knew there was going to be a rally on Jan 6th. Didn't you know?
Hey everyone, half a brain Bodecea knew there was going to be a rally on 1/6.

Good for you.

The charges are the same for those you clowns call traitors and insurrectionists.

Why are you defending a traitor?

What did this guy do that was different from the other traitors and insurrectionists, FuckBoi? Is your objection that so much of his footage has been used to arrest and convict the filth that attacked the Capital?

You clowns have been trying to make false claims about this particular protestor since the earliest days after the insurrection. He was proof positive that the whole enterprise was a "false flag" operation by Anti-Fa. When that lie didn't take root, you're now claiming what exactly?

It didn't take a lot of planning or critical thinking to know that things would get out of hand on January 6th, and this is an enterprising individual who thought he could make a buck by taking pictures of the whole event.

What is it about this profiteer that causes YOU to post thread after thread attacking him?

What did this guy do that was different from the other traitors and insurrectionists, FuckBoi? Is your objection that so much of his footage has been used to arrest and convict the filth that attacked the Capital?

You clowns have been trying to make false claims about this particular protestor since the earliest days after the insurrection. He was proof positive that the whole enterprise was a "false flag" operation by Anti-Fa. When that lie didn't take root, you're now claiming what exactly?

It didn't take a lot of planning or critical thinking to know that things would get out of hand on January 6th, and this is an enterprising individual who thought he could make a buck by taking pictures of the whole event.

What is it about this profiteer that causes YOU to post thread after thread attacking him?

I have yet to post a single thread about this clown. That makes you a lying sack of shit KKKanadian fuckwit yet again.

Are you ever not a lying sack of shit dumbass?

Does not matter what anyone may or may not think if you cannot articulate how this in any way excuses or lessons the actions of the rest pf the people there.
It doesn't though it raises the issue of entrapment
by the Deep State....
(the action of entcing or luring someone into committing a crime not considered independently in order to secure a prosecution for that crime, or crimes).

It mostly shines a whole new light on the issue of Jan, 6th.
It verifies what people have claimed all along...that the left knew what was going to happen
and they not only stood back and let it go but they aided and abetted the riot at the Capitol so they could invent this narrative of Donald Trump directing the whole thing to regain his stolen presidency.

Not unlike the Russian collusion case invented, and then promoted against him, by the media and CIA, FBI, CNN, etc.

Last edited:
I am not so sure I am against the current trend for gonzo journalism and therefore openly massively biased journalism. One of the more telling things that has been revealed in the past several years is that the major networks are just as biased as OAN is, just better at concealing it. I have little patience for any of the dishonest 'news' heads pretending that they are remotely interested in delivering the unvarnished story. They have a narrative and keeping that narrative alive is the only thing that matters to them.
I understand, but photo journalism for broadcast by an activist that possibly was involved in creating the situation being reported on is not journalism at all. It is more like an infomercial to support the supposed journalist's work and monetized to make sure it continues to generate news to be reported, instead of just reporting what is happening on an event unfolding by itself. These events spur monetary donations to organizations. Let them pay for advertising and their content be labeled an infomercial advertising for fund-raising purposes, not projected as news reporting.

It doesn't though it raises the issue of entrapment
by the Deep State....
(the action of entcing or luring someone into committing a crime not considered independently in order to secure a prosecution for that crime, or crimes).

It mostly shines a whole new light on the issue of Jan, 6th.
It verifies what people have claimed all along...that the left knew what was going to happen

and they not only stood back and let it go but they aided and abetted the riot at the Capitol so they could invent this narrative of Donald Trump directing the whole thing to regain his stolen presidency.

Not unlike the Russian collusion case invented, and then promoted against him, by the media and CIA, FBI, etc.
Democrats now are mind readers? They knew about the stop the steal rally, they new there would be angry people, But only those who planned the attack knew that they were inciting something stronger than a peaceful protest. Most of the people at the stop the steal had no intention of breaking the law or storming the capital.

bodecea
Of course there was a rally. No one knew the Trump supporters were going to the Capital Buildings. That's what Sullivan was paid to watch. Not the damned rally.

Court documents reveal CNN, NBC paid Antifa activist John Sullivan $70K to film riots at Capitol BEFORE 1/6

Last edited:
sartre play
Of course I knew about the rally. That's not what Sullivan was paid to watch. That rally was on TV. Millions watched it.

My question is how did CNN and NBC know about the protesters going to the Capital Buildings???

How could you NOT have heard the news about the stop the steal rally, and the thousands and thousands tat were expected to show up??????????????????????????????????
Did you mean to indict Nan Pelosi and the people that deliberately left the Capitol under protected
for what they knew was coming up in order to make Trump the scapegoat?

Or did you just not think of your claim at all?

It makes Botox Faced Nan look like the Machiavellian figure she is
as she sprung an entrapment conspiracy on Jan. 6th. and deliberately let the riots happen for political gain.
Because that's apparently what happened.

Intelligence reported to Nan what was brewing and despite the forewarning she left the Capitol
under protected and poor overwhelmed police, like Michael Byrd, in the Capitol were forced to murder protestors by shooting the unarmed at point blank range.

Last edited:
The contracts were signed right on 1/6. That means they were ready before that.

ILMAO at leftists who think anything will become of Trump on this.

And who do you think CNN etc. work for? They were advised the same way CNN was advised they were storming Roger Storm's house. The govt. is behind this, and behind that are the communist elite.

I know a false flag when I see one. Welcome back to the Russian scandal, only this time even worse. That's what makes progressives progressive.

Forum List

Back