Court documents reveal CNN, NBC paid Antifa activist John Sullivan $70K to film riots at Capitol BEFORE 1/6

I am not so sure I am against the current trend for gonzo journalism and therefore openly massively biased journalism. One of the more telling things that has been revealed in the past several years is that the major networks are just as biased as OAN is, just better at concealing it. I have little patience for any of the dishonest 'news' heads pretending that they are remotely interested in delivering the unvarnished story. They have a narrative and keeping that narrative alive is the only thing that matters to them.

The only thing that matter$ to them are rating$

The OP claims the activist was contracted BEFORE 1/6. It's right there in all caps.

From your link:

In arguing he was a journalist and not an agent provocateur, Sullivan’s lawyer, Steven Kiersh, submitted four invoices purportedly from major broadcasters, revealing a $35,000 payment to Sullivan from CNN for video license usage spanning from Jan. 6 through Jan. 13, a $35,000 payment from NBC Universal Media dated Jan. 27, a $5,000 undated payment for “footage of the siege of the Capitol” citing his Twitter page to be used on Showtime’s The Circus: Inside the Greatest Political Show on Earth, and a $2,375 payment from the Australian Broadcasting Corporation dated Jan. 27.

OAN is fake news. It's what they do. It's ALL they do.

Yes, I realize they paid for the footage after it was taken, not before as a planned event as was suggested and was mentioned by another poster

The charges are the same for those you clowns call traitors and insurrectionists.

Why are you defending a traitor?
Oh the Nostra. FLUFFY
Presenter of ZERO facts and 100% FLUFF.

I shall call Nostra FLUFFnostra. Short nickname...... Nostra is FLUFFY.

So to reCap.
Sullivan followed the attempted Coup.
He was asked (IDK, do you?) to film it. Nothing illegal there.
He didn't incite the trump crowd, it was just anticipated that they would be there, and BINGO.
You RWI's filled the bill. Fucking idiots.

This is 98.9% trump supporters, and you can't accept it.
The other 1.1% were there to document your crimes.

Yes, I realize they paid for the footage after it was taken, not before as a planned event as was suggested and was mentioned by another poster
There is a salient question here though: would it matter?

As far as I am concerned, it makes exactly zero difference if they paid before or after for the footage. There was no question that there was going to be a demonstration at the capitol. That there was a news event was already known well before the Jan 6th riot. It is absolutely reasonable that they would decide they want footage from a person inside the event ready and waiting so they could break whatever news they wanted in real time.

Extending meaning beyond that is simply installing your own biases in place of facts.

There is a salient question here though: would it matter?

As far as I am concerned, it makes exactly zero difference if they paid before or after for the footage. There was no question that there was going to be a demonstration at the capitol. That there was a news event was already known well before the Jan 6th riot. It is absolutely reasonable that they would decide they want footage from a person inside the event ready and waiting so they could break whatever news they wanted in real time.

Extending meaning beyond that is simply installing your own biases in place of facts.
So the video taken on J6 (no matter who took it), exonerates all those that stormed the Capitol?

Seems like he did more than show up to film by all the charges.

He is clearly an INSURRECTIONIST AND TRAITOR, according to the standards you halfwits have come up with.

Why is CNN and NBC employing a traitor?
To be fair, CNN also employs numerous pedophiles, Chris Cuomo and Don (civil suits going on) Lemon. So this is just par for the course for those degenerates.

OK, MANY RWI's decided to "Storm the Capitol" to "Stop the Stolen Election"
Amirite?
Lets just skip to the end.

YES, there are some idiots that are trying to blame the RIOT at the capitol on left wing instigators. but then again, I am more then ten minutes old so I remember leftists all over the media proclaiming that the BLM riots were actually started by secret white supremacists so that some idiots exist across the political spectrum is immaterial. I could not care less about the fringe.

The far larger problem is with the general right trying to ignore the riot altogether. That is not a fringe. Of course, we have the same sentiment happening on the left too so this is also not a one sided thing.

This thread, however, is about the Jan 6th riot at the capitol. It did indeed happen. It was not the FBI or left wing instigators that made that riot happen, it was right wing idiots. All of them belong in jail. At the very least, the capitol riot resulted in no innocents being killed, the one death being a rioter themselves and it was a good shoot no matter how much the right wants to demonize the cop involved. Many injured police the right claims to support though. Apparently these police are different, no explanation as to why. It was a huge blow to American symbolism as well and really shows a true disregard for the nation by people wearing the damn flag when they are doing it. Hypocritical in the most forgiving interpretation. And yes, they were doing so because they believe a lie that the election was stolen when it clearly was not. Now, did you have a point?

Lets just skip to the end.

YES, there are some idiots that are trying to blame the RIOT at the capitol on left wing instigators. but then again, I am more then ten minutes old so I remember leftists all over the media proclaiming that the BLM riots were actually started by secret white supremacists so that some idiots exist across the political spectrum is immaterial. I could not care less about the fringe.

The far larger problem is with the general right trying to ignore the riot altogether. That is not a fringe. Of course, we have the same sentiment happening on the left too so this is also not a one sided thing.

This thread, however, is about the Jan 6th riot at the capitol. It did indeed happen. It was not the FBI or left wing instigators that made that riot happen, it was right wing idiots. All of them belong in jail. At the very least, the capitol riot resulted in no innocents being killed, the one death being a rioter themselves and it was a good shoot no matter how much the right wants to demonize the cop involved. Many injured police the right claims to support though. Apparently these police are different, no explanation as to why. It was a huge blow to American symbolism as well and really shows a true disregard for the nation by people wearing the damn flag when they are doing it. Hypocritical in the most forgiving interpretation. And yes, they were doing so because they believe a lie that the election was stolen when it clearly was not. Now, did you have a point?
I agree.
Your previous words might have mislead.
Sorry to believe this.
BUT........the Election WAS NOT stolen, as you stated.

Forum List

Back