Court rules against Huntington Beach...says they must roll the red carpet out for illegals.

1. I have lived in Los Angeles since the 1940s.

2. I have seen the City of the Angels change from a Caucasian-majority city to one where that ethnicity is down to about 30% or less.

3. Latinx, whether born here or immigrants (both legal and unauthorized) are the majority. They are now holding more and more elective offices, and they are becoming dominant in law enforcement and other professions.

4. In my opinion, it is a waste of time to knock one's head against the wall. President Trump will soon be gone (in 2020 or 2024 or -- tomorrow). His Dem successors really, truly, sincerely believe that unauthorized immigration is no threat to this country and is, in fact, a plus factor.

a. So Huntington Beach and other cities have to accept brutal reality. There is no alternative.

His Dem successors really, truly, sincerely believe that unauthorized immigration is no threat to this country and is, in fact, a plus factor.

The thing is; it doesn’t really matter what Dems “believe”, the facts are in the data and the data proves this nation is a less productive, more dangerous degraded shithole as it becomes brown. This isn’t debatable.

2. I have seen the City of the Angels change from a Caucasian-majority city to one where that ethnicity is down to about 30% or less.

3. Latinx, whether born here or immigrants (both legal and unauthorized) are the majority. They are now holding more and more elective offices, and they are becoming dominant in law enforcement and other professions.

4. In my opinion, it is a waste of time to knock one's head against the wall. President Trump will soon be gone (in 2020 or 2024 or -- tomorrow). His Dem successors really, truly, sincerely believe that unauthorized immigration is no threat to this country and is, in fact, a plus factor.

a. So Huntington Beach and other cities have to accept brutal reality. There is no alternative.

But it doesn't have to be that way. This is as much a failure of the Republican Party as it is the Democratic Party. This country is changing and that's not going to stop. We are moving from an European-centric country to more of a true melting pot than ever and instead of fighting it, the Republicans should be working more with Hispanic and Asian communities and welcoming them. Many of these people are your small business owners and others are parents who want their kids to have a good education and better future than they had. Republicans should be reaching out to these people and explaining to them why their economic policies are better for their businesses and keeping costs low for their families to succeed and why education needs reformed instead of dumbed down. Hispanic communities, in particular, are Catholic and very religious, so should be easy GOP targets, and yet, over 70% of them are with the Democrats.

Instead, for 40 years, the GOP has engaged in xenophobia and people like the OP, flat out racist rhetoric, and anybody who thinks that isn't going to be offensive to many of these people has their head up their ass. George Bush got 44% of Hispanic voters in 2004 because he had huge community outreach with those groups. Instead of learning from his example, the Republicans are trying to cling to a Beaver Cleaver 1950's society that quite frankly, never actually existed.

But it doesn't have to be that way. This is as much a failure of the Republican Party as it is the Democratic Party. This country is changing and that's not going to stop. We are moving from an European-centric country to more of a true melting pot than ever and instead of fighting it, the Republicans should be working more with Hispanic and Asian communities and welcoming them. Many of these people are your small business owners and others are parents who want their kids to have a good education and better future than they had. Republicans should be reaching out to these people and explaining to them why their economic policies are better for their businesses and keeping costs low for their families to succeed and why education needs reformed instead of dumbed down. Hispanic communities, in particular, are Catholic and very religious, so should be easy GOP targets, and yet, over 70% of them are with the Democrats.

Instead, for 40 years, the GOP has engaged in xenophobia and people like the OP, flat out racist rhetoric, and anybody who thinks that isn't going to be offensive to many of these people has their head up their ass. George Bush got 44% of Hispanic voters in 2004 because he had huge community outreach with those groups. Instead of learning from his example, the Republicans are trying to cling to a Beaver Cleaver 1950's society that quite frankly, never actually existed.

You arrive home to find a family of brown people has broke in...They are eating your food, laying in your bed and watching your TV...You ask them to leave and they tell you to go fuck yourself...Do you then offer them a beer, your spare bedroom, an education you’ll pay for, healthcare you’ll cover..etc etc...all because some nutless pussies may considered you a xenophobic bigot if you stand firm on getting them to leave?

Forum List

Back