🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Court rules US schools can ban US flag shirts on cinco de mayo

Neither can schools

If they think your attire is in anyway disruptive, they can tell you to change. In this case, common sense said stop this problem before it escallates [sic]. The courts agreed

Common sense would include remembering in what country the school is located.

I would like to see more students honoring the American Flag and showing patriotism

But in this case, the students were not wearing them to honor their country but to antagonize Mexican students

I would prefer my flag not be used in that manner

So being proud of being American when half your school is celebrating a foreign country's holiday is antagonizing?

Too bad.

Tell the Mexicans they are living in America, not Mexico. If the American flag bothers them that much, move back to Mexico.. Or stop jumping the border every day to use our schools.

Well to be fair the KKK sheets are used to rally fear and intimidate people, the American flag is completely different I don't think you can compare the 2 imo

At one time that was true. Nowadays they are free to march down the street, preaching their racist bullshit. Then we get to laugh at them, and ask how that South rising again thing is working out for them. :D

They marched in Philly and didn't sound like southerners.

"OMG the bear attacked me after I poked it 2 dozen times"

- Signed

the assholes who wore the America shirt on Cinco de Mayo

If stupid white racists don't like other cultures then they should move out of California, Arizona, New Mexico, Texas, Florida, the Carolinas, Montana, or anywhere else that has a "foreign" name.

and here's the typical liberal, making it clear that if you are proud to be an American, you're a racist.

go fuck yourself in traffic
Like the white assholes deliberately wearing American flag paraphernalia on Cinco de Mayo aren't trying to be assholes, and the Mexicans are letting them know it. It would be the same if a KKK member showed up at an NAACP rally in full sheets. The black people would let them know that they're assholes.

If you liken the American flag to the democrat party's KKK then you should be living in some other country unless you are a hypocrite or a racist yourself.

You are 100 percent wrong.

Debunking+Atheists+IronyMeter.gif

Common sense would include remembering in what country the school is located.

I would like to see more students honoring the American Flag and showing patriotism

But in this case, the students were not wearing them to honor their country but to antagonize Mexican students

I would prefer my flag not be used in that manner

So being proud of being American when half your school is celebrating a foreign country's holiday is antagonizing?

Too bad.

Tell the Mexicans they are living in America, not Mexico. If the American flag bothers them that much, move back to Mexico.. Or stop jumping the border every day to use our schools.

Again if they routinely wore tha flag to school out of patriotism, I would not have a problem

The school knew what was going on with those shirts and it wasn't patriotism. Using our flag to promote fights is not patriotism

Just as an aside....I remember in the 60s when it was considered disrespectful to the American flag to have it on clothing.

where was it banned?

It wasn't....tho my father got mad at me when I bought one....it was just considered disrespectful. Interesting how times change.

Actually......
U.S. Code › Title 4 › Chapter 1 › § 8
4 U.S. Code § 8 - Respect for flag

(d) The flag should never be used as wearing apparel, bedding, or drapery. It should never be festooned, drawn back, nor up, in folds, but always allowed to fall free. Bunting of blue, white, and red, always arranged with the blue above, the white in the middle, and the red below, should be used for covering a speaker’s desk, draping the front of the platform, and for decoration in general.

Some good info

Well to be fair the KKK sheets are used to rally fear and intimidate people, the American flag is completely different I don't think you can compare the 2 imo

Of course. And the origin of the hoods and all was for the democrats who started the KKK to hide their own identities, like the little racist cowards they were and are.

Again, you can't know that.

Well… you only don't know that if YOU'RE TOTALLY FUCKING STUPID!!

Oh, did you take a mind-reading course during your time in the reeducation camps?

Not necessary to spot a racist little pissant who thinks he's being cute with a famous black person for an avatar. Just like the sweethearts who wear American Flag shirts to provoke trouble on Cinco De Mayo.

Your shit stinks to high heaven.

Again, you can't know that.

I don't know that

But the school knows they were having fights and what was provoking them

If they were having fights a school administrator with common sense would punish whoever threw the first punch in each case. A dimwitted bureaucrat drone would find or fabricate some blanket 'policy' to hide behind instead of doing his or her job.

just hilarious; the most intolerant people in America are left-wing nutjobs; and of course they are the biggest hypocritical losers whining about others

You turds take getting bitch slapped in an online forum much to hard.

You regress to "am not, you are…" childishness.

Grow up. Act like a big girl and stop crying.

Well… you only don't know that if YOU'RE TOTALLY FUCKING STUPID!!

Oh, did you take a mind-reading course during your time in the reeducation camps?

Not necessary to spot a racist little pissant who thinks he's being cute with a famous black person for an avatar. Just like the sweethearts who wear American Flag shirts to provoke trouble on Cinco De Mayo.

Your shit stinks to high heaven.

Are you casting some accusation against me personally, asshole?

just hilarious; the most intolerant people in America are left-wing nutjobs; and of course they are the biggest hypocritical losers whining about others

You turds take getting bitch slapped in an online forum much to hard.

You regress to "am not, you are…" childishness.

Grow up. Act like a big girl and stop crying.

I'm glad you're taking the high road, Hazel. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back