Court upholds Texas abortion law that could leave state with only seven clinics

Why do we need all these abortions? Are all those fetuses diseased?
Women need access to safe medical care and abortions, they will get them done anyway, it's either a back alley or a clinic. It's clear what you want.
I want for abortions not to be put in the same classification as taking a shit. And I want abortions not to be paid for by the taxpayer. Hell, I don't care if every woman on earth had an abortion everytime they got knocked up. I just don't want the taxpayer to foot the bill. Can't you get that through your narrow head?
Abortion isn't classified like that, at all. Yeah, "paid for by the taxpayer" Oh jesus christ.
Calm down fella. I wouldn't want you to get overly excited and have a miscarriage so far away from medical help..

they care more for the animal rights than they do new citizen/human being in the womb
that's a sick society
I care more about conscious, intelligent animals then a primitive fetus.

Women need access to safe medical care and abortions, they will get them done anyway, it's either a back alley or a clinic. It's clear what you want.
I want for abortions not to be put in the same classification as taking a shit. And I want abortions not to be paid for by the taxpayer. Hell, I don't care if every woman on earth had an abortion everytime they got knocked up. I just don't want the taxpayer to foot the bill. Can't you get that through your narrow head?
Abortion isn't classified like that, at all. Yeah, "paid for by the taxpayer" Oh jesus christ.
Calm down fella. I wouldn't want you to get overly excited and have a miscarriage so far away from medical help..

they care more for the animal rights than they do new citizen/human being in the womb
that's a sick society
You must not have been a primitive fetus then, Bonzo, or you would have been coat-hangered.

that's a sick society

you're also like a freak of nature in my book. too bad your were born, eh

Women with money will always get abortions be they republican or Democratic.
Remember pro-life Bob Barr drove his wife to the abortion clinic?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back