Covid-19 infections leave an impact on the heart, raising concerns about lasting damage

I am in total agreement that you guys should throw caution to the wind.
Good to hear that you aren't a whining fraidy cat clinging to the latest study. You go boy! Get up tomorrow morning and face the world!
Why? I don't have to. I'm perfectly happy with how things are. I am perfectly happy with you throwing caution to the wind. I on the other hand will manage my risk accordingly.
Uh huh.
100%. Been working from home since mid-February. I'll be retiring at the end of the year.
Well then. Just keep the wife and mistress under mask and you will be swimming the windy risk. Good for you.
It's all good. My mistress is golf. And she don't need a mask. :)

Good to hear that you aren't a whining fraidy cat clinging to the latest study. You go boy! Get up tomorrow morning and face the world!
Why? I don't have to. I'm perfectly happy with how things are. I am perfectly happy with you throwing caution to the wind. I on the other hand will manage my risk accordingly.
Uh huh.
100%. Been working from home since mid-February. I'll be retiring at the end of the year.
Well then. Just keep the wife and mistress under mask and you will be swimming the windy risk. Good for you.
I'm happy for you. If you lived in Michigan your mistress would be more dangerous. Herr Gov Whitmer decrees that outside fun begets dangerous covid and the inevitable heart horrors thereof.

Uh huh.
I'm happy for you. If you lived in Michigan your mistress would be more dangerous. Herr Gov Whitmer decrees that outside fun begets dangerous covid and, you know that begets the inevitable heart horrors thereof.

THIS isn't good news at all. So much for the argument of go ahead and get it over with.

A recent study examined the cardiac MRIs of 100 people who had recovered from Covid-19 and compared them to heart images from 100 people who were similar but not infected with the virus. Their average age was 49 and two-thirds of the patients had recovered at home. 78 of the 100 patients showed structural changes to their hearts, 76 of the 100 had evidence of a biomarker signaling cardiac injury typically found after a heart attack, and 60 of the 100 had signs of inflammation.

They're seeing neurological damage, strokes with people in their 30's and 40's, kidney damage, lung damage, damage to the senses, and more.

Obviously talk radio isn't going to cover this, unfortunately, so many don't know about it. They'll assume it's fake news.

Uh huh.
I'm happy for you. If you lived in Michigan your mistress would be more dangerous. Herr Gov Whitmer decrees that outside fun begets dangerous covid and the inevitable heart horrors thereof.
Good thing I live in Texas ;)

THIS isn't good news at all. So much for the argument of go ahead and get it over with.

A recent study examined the cardiac MRIs of 100 people who had recovered from Covid-19 and compared them to heart images from 100 people who were similar but not infected with the virus. Their average age was 49 and two-thirds of the patients had recovered at home. 78 of the 100 patients showed structural changes to their hearts, 76 of the 100 had evidence of a biomarker signaling cardiac injury typically found after a heart attack, and 60 of the 100 had signs of inflammation.

They're seeing neurological damage, strokes with people in their 30's and 40's, kidney damage, damage to the senses, and more.

Obviously talk radio isn't going to cover this, unfortunately, so many don't know about it. They'll assume it's fake news.
It's just a matter of time. Can you imagine how many people are going to be really pissed when they discover the truth the hard way?

Some people you can say, "hey, don't touch that, that's hot" and they listen. Others have to discover it for themselves. That's just the way it is. I'm not going to argue with them over it.

They're seeing neurological damage, strokes with people in their 30's and 40's, kidney damage, damage to the senses, and more.

It's just a matter of time. Can you imagine how many people are going to be really pissed when they discover the truth the hard way?

Some people you can tell them, "hey, don't touch that, that's hot." Others have to discover it for themselves. That's just the way it is. I'm not going to argue with them over it.
Yeah. And some people have others telling them, every day, over and over, that it's not hot.

I've never seen anything like this.

Uh huh.
Like I said. I'm happy for you. No need to be a dick about it.

Uh huh.
Therein lies the problem, I am a dick.... sometimes.

But I won't make excuses for it. It is what it is.

Some people you can tell them, "hey, don't touch that, that's hot." Others have to discover it for themselves. That's just the way it is. I'm not going to argue with them over it.
Yeah. And some people have others telling them, every day, over and over, that it's not hot.

I've never seen anything like this.
People tend to believe what they want to hear. No one likes this situation. It's a real shit sandwich. One we will all have to take a bite out of.

The ones who are most responsible though are the ones who know better and choose to put others at risk for their own gain.

I can almost guarantee that whoever relies on those people will become their worst critics once they discover it for themselves the hard way.

Uh huh.

Yeah. That's why it's only fun for a while. I don't find dick funny. No excuses.

Uh huh.

Yeah. That's why it's only fun for a while. I don't find dick funny. No excuses.
Then maybe you should look at your behaviors.

Uh huh.

Thanks for the reality check. If I'm bantering with you I certainly need to consider the dickage I'm hanging with.

Uh huh.

Thanks for the reality check. If I'm bantering with you I certainly need to consider the dickage I'm hanging with.
Yeah, no. That wasn't friendly banter you began with. You were looking for a fight. And don't try to tell me different.

But yeah, that's not a bad thing to keep in the back of your mind. Cause I can be a real prick.

You whiners are such weaklings, either get with dying or get on with your life, regardless of which, get on and stop whining about how afraid you fucking are... :rolleyes:
It's not about being afraid. It is about managing risks and making informed decisions.

Doesn't managing risks and making informed decisions sound like a smart thing to do?

You whiners are such weaklings, either get with dying or get on with your life, regardless of which, get on and stop whining about how afraid you fucking are... :rolleyes:
It's not about being afraid. It is about managing risks and making informed decisions.

Doesn't managing risks and making informed decisions sound like a smart thing to do?
Tough isn't it, making informed choices when democrats have "politicized" the whole shooting match! What did you folks think the objective was when the democrats teamed up with communist China and attacked the United states with their little glorified cold? The objective was to instill fear and terror into the general population, thus is the entire point of any bio-weapon attack, and paralyze your ability to make choices! Have you noticed the dramatic drop in fatality ratios from the democratic party/CCP bio-release, have you? Do you know why that is, is it because suddenly in just two months time medical science has turned the tide?

Nope, I doubt that very much, the odds are quite high, that the reason for the precipitous decline in fatalities is due specifically to the retreat of the worst seasonal flu season in 12 years! When everyone is lying to you, about everything, you need to pay closer attention to what it is they do, and not what it is they say! The democratic party was directly involved in this attack, it was simply stated, far to perfect in its timing, specifically right when the democratic party needed it the most, so as to defeat the single mechanism they had to have removed in order to either defeat Trump at the polls, or give impression of having done so! :wink:

Tough isn't it, making informed choices when democrats have "politicized" the whole shooting match! What did you folks think the objective was when the democrats teamed up with communist China and attacked the United states with their little glorified cold? The objective was to instill fear and terror into the general population, thus is the entire point of any bio-weapon attack, and paralyze your ability to make choices! Have you noticed the dramatic drop in fatality ratios from the democratic party/CCP bio-release, have you? Do you know why that is, is it because suddenly in just two months time medical science has turned the tide?

Nope, I doubt that very much, the odds are quite high, that the reason for the precipitous decline in fatalities is due specifically to the retreat of the worst seasonal flu season in 12 years! When everyone is lying to you, about everything, you need to pay closer attention to what it is they do, and not what it is they say! The democratic party was directly involved in this attack, it was simply stated, far to perfect in its timing, specifically right when the democratic party needed it the most, so as to defeat the single mechanism they had to have removed in order to either defeat Trump at the polls, or give impression of having done so! :wink:
I'm a Republican and I don't believe what I have been reading has been politicized.

It sounds like you are politicizing it though.

If you want to ignore the risk, be my guest.

Forum List

Back