Covid-19 infections leave an impact on the heart, raising concerns about lasting damage

THIS isn't good news at all. So much for the argument of go ahead and get it over with.

A recent study examined the cardiac MRIs of 100 people who had recovered from Covid-19 and compared them to heart images from 100 people who were similar but not infected with the virus. Their average age was 49 and two-thirds of the patients had recovered at home. 78 of the 100 patients showed structural changes to their hearts, 76 of the 100 had evidence of a biomarker signaling cardiac injury typically found after a heart attack, and 60 of the 100 had signs of inflammation.

Give them Hydroxy early and you’ll probably stave off those alleged heart side effects.

THIS isn't good news at all. So much for the argument of go ahead and get it over with.

A recent study examined the cardiac MRIs of 100 people who had recovered from Covid-19 and compared them to heart images from 100 people who were similar but not infected with the virus. Their average age was 49 and two-thirds of the patients had recovered at home. 78 of the 100 patients showed structural changes to their hearts, 76 of the 100 had evidence of a biomarker signaling cardiac injury typically found after a heart attack, and 60 of the 100 had signs of inflammation.

Give them Hydroxy early and you’ll probably stave off those alleged heart side effects.
Maybe but they aren't side effects. Covid 19 is a disease of the endothelium. It just uses the lungs as it's entry point.

Maybe but they aren't side effects. Covid 19 is a disease of the endothelium. It just uses the lungs as it's entry point.
And if hydroxy does its job then the virus can’t attack as acutely.
Sorry to burst your negative bubble.

Oh no! A hundred people who's systems were weak enough to catch the virus had after effects! Quick! Everybody run to your homes. Lock the door! Don a mask!
Actually I think what this is saying is that if your calculus was based on 98% survival rate, you might want to re-think your math because even though you survive you might have knocked off 10 to 15 years of your life.

But hey, anyone who wants to ignore this, please be my guest. The Darwin awards are two rooms to the left.
Math smath.
View attachment 367968
The real Russian Roulette is my every day drive during rush hour with the inattentive idiots.
Covid ranks 899 on my list of 900 things to worry about harming me.

There's no negative bubble. There's just reality. The reality is this virus is a disease of the endothelium. If you think it is an acceptable risk to get the virus and then treat it, that's your call. But from a risk perspective it is a higher risk than never getting it. That is reality.

Oh no! A hundred people who's systems were weak enough to catch the virus had after effects! Quick! Everybody run to your homes. Lock the door! Don a mask!
Actually I think what this is saying is that if your calculus was based on 98% survival rate, you might want to re-think your math because even though you survive you might have knocked off 10 to 15 years of your life.

But hey, anyone who wants to ignore this, please be my guest. The Darwin awards are two rooms to the left.
Math smath.
View attachment 367968
The real Russian Roulette is my every day drive during rush hour with the inattentive idiots.
Your call, bro.

Math smath.
View attachment 367968
Your call, bro.
Not according to Big Brother.

Math smath.
View attachment 367968
Your call, bro.
If you really wanted to get it, I'm pretty no one can stop you from getting it. You should show them and go get it. :lol:

There's no negative bubble. There's just reality. The reality is this virus is a disease of the endothelium. If you think it is an acceptable risk to get the virus and then treat it, that's your call. But from a risk perspective it is a higher risk than never getting it. That is reality.
Were all gonna get it. Unless herd immunity is allowed to take its course. Lockdowns stagger that process.

Were all gonna get it. Unless herd immunity is allowed to take its course. Lockdowns stagger that process.
Speak for yourself. I don't plan on getting it. This new information changed my perception of the risk profile.

Math smath.
View attachment 367968
Your call, bro.
If you really wanted to get it, I'm pretty no one can stop you from getting it. You should show them and go get it. :lol:
It will find ALL of us.

Math smath.
View attachment 367968
Your call, bro.
It will find ALL of us.
It hasn't found me yet.

Math smath.
View attachment 367968
Your call, bro.
It will find ALL of us.
It hasn't found me yet.
Nor me, and I am not hiding.

Math smath.
View attachment 367968
Your call, bro.
It will find ALL of us.
It hasn't found me yet.
I'm not hiding either. Tomorrow I will be playing my 97th round of golf for the year. But I am being smart about it. Again... this new information has changed my perception of the risk profile and I will adjust accordingly. If you want to dismiss the risks and throw caution to the wind, that's your call. My call is different. Do you have a problem with that?

Last edited:

Math smath.
View attachment 367968
Your call, bro.
It will find ALL of us.
It hasn't found me yet.
I'm not hiding either. Tomorrow I will be playing my 97th round of golf for the year. But I am being smart about it. Again... this new information has change my perception of the risk profile and I will adjust accordingly. If you want to dismiss the risks and throw caution to the wind, that's your call. My call is different. Do you have a problem with that?
No, just with those in power that feel they must make that call for me.

With only 100 in the test group, it isn’t a good sampling.

Math smath.
View attachment 367968
Your call, bro.
It will find ALL of us.
It hasn't found me yet.
I'm not hiding either. Tomorrow I will be playing my 97th round of golf for the year. But I am being smart about it. Again... this new information has change my perception of the risk profile and I will adjust accordingly. If you want to dismiss the risks and throw caution to the wind, that's your call. My call is different. Do you have a problem with that?
No, just with those in power that feel they must make that call for me.
What exactly are they doing to you that has you upset?

With only 100 in the test group, it isn’t a good sampling.
If you feel that way, ignore it. Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain. :lol:

img_1313-whats-your-point-nana-meme-S.jpg

Forum List

Back