Covid-19 infections leave an impact on the heart, raising concerns about lasting damage

They're seeing neurological damage, strokes with people in their 30's and 40's, kidney damage, lung damage, damage to the senses, and more.

Obviously talk radio isn't going to cover this, unfortunately, so many don't know about it. They'll assume it's fake news.

Well then, prove that your allegation it 100% true. You must have forgotten to include your reliable source and working link. Otherwise, you're just being foolish.
My "allegation"? Is this the first time you've heard this? Seriously?

Holy crap. You're dug in deep. And you just proved my point.

You're on the internet. You could look it up if you had an ounce of curiosity. But we both know that you'll consider it fake news.

Start here: covid damage organs neurological - Google Search

Incredible.

One, I never use Google.

Two, a search such as you posted will include anything with the word covid, OR damage, OR, organs, OR neurological.

I'm sure COVID-19 will have after-effects for some people. So what? Do we seek further reimbursement from China?

What exactly are they doing to you that has you upset?

Someone else is upset? You're the one who is in a wild panic. Have you always been such a wuss? I bet you've never ridden on a motorcycle much less long tours, raced them? Jumped out of perfectly good airplanes? Worked as a bouncer? Volunteered for a war? Done anything that might have killed you?

THIS isn't good news at all. So much for the argument of go ahead and get it over with.

A recent study examined the cardiac MRIs of 100 people who had recovered from Covid-19 and compared them to heart images from 100 people who were similar but not infected with the virus. Their average age was 49 and two-thirds of the patients had recovered at home. 78 of the 100 patients showed structural changes to their hearts, 76 of the 100 had evidence of a biomarker signaling cardiac injury typically found after a heart attack, and 60 of the 100 had signs of inflammation.

img_1313-whats-your-point-nana-meme-S.jpg
Make informed choices because covid 19 is a disease of the endothelium. You can get it and not have to go to the hospital because of the initial infection and still have health effects that go beyond the initial infection.

chicken_little-M.png

After what we've seen, anybody who thinks this wasn't a China made bio-weapon is kidding themselves. Trump will, once the vaccines come out and start getting administered, will come out and say it.

After what we've seen, anybody who thinks this wasn't a China made bio-weapon is kidding themselves. Trump will, once the vaccines come out and start getting administered, will come out and say it.
Hopefully after he nukes China.

We can't fight on two fronts now. First we recover from the attack and get back on our feet, then we deal with the retaliation, provided Trump gets reelected.

We can't fight on two fronts now. First we recover from the attack and get back on our feet, then we deal with the retaliation, provided Trump gets reelected.
Fight? I’m not talking about any fight. I’m talking about whoop-ass.

Oh no! A hundred people who's systems were weak enough to catch the virus had after effects! Quick! Everybody run to your homes. Lock the door! Don a mask!
Actually I think what this is saying is that if your calculus was based on 98% survival rate, you might want to re-think your math because even though you survive you might have knocked off 10 to 15 years of your life.

But hey, anyone who wants to ignore this, please be my guest. The Darwin awards are two rooms to the left.
Math smath.
View attachment 367968
The real Russian Roulette is my every day drive during rush hour with the inattentive idiots.
Covid ranks 899 on my list of 900 things to worry about harming me.
Your call, bro.
Not according to Big Brother.
If you really wanted to get it, I'm pretty no one can stop you from getting it. You should show them and go get it. :lol:
It will find ALL of us.
It hasn't found me yet.
Nor me, and I am not hiding.
I'm not hiding either. Tomorrow I will be playing my 97th round of golf for the year. But I am being smart about it. Again... this new information has change my perception of the risk profile and I will adjust accordingly. If you want to dismiss the risks and throw caution to the wind, that's your call. My call is different. Do you have a problem with that?
No, just with those in power that feel they must make that call for me.
Just the destruction of the economy, small businesses, mandates and an unnecessary panic, all conveniently just before an election.

But hey, no biggie, right?

I think people are getting too hung up on politics instead of properly assessing the risk.

Either you are a child, one of the most naive people in the world, or you are ignorant.

A year before a Presidential election, everything is political.

Three months before a Presidential election, nothing is NOT political.

The goal of Democrats is to keep people like you afraid, VERY AFRAID. They have no shame, to do that they will eagerly support murder, rape, riots, looting, arson, whatever else it takes to destroy President Trump. Greatest President in modern history.
None of the above.

Oh no! A hundred people who's systems were weak enough to catch the virus had after effects! Quick! Everybody run to your homes. Lock the door! Don a mask!
Actually I think what this is saying is that if your calculus was based on 98% survival rate, you might want to re-think your math because even though you survive you might have knocked off 10 to 15 years of your life.

But hey, anyone who wants to ignore this, please be my guest. The Darwin awards are two rooms to the left.
Math smath.
View attachment 367968
The real Russian Roulette is my every day drive during rush hour with the inattentive idiots.
Covid ranks 899 on my list of 900 things to worry about harming me.
Your call, bro.
Not according to Big Brother.
If you really wanted to get it, I'm pretty no one can stop you from getting it. You should show them and go get it. :lol:
It will find ALL of us.
It hasn't found me yet.
Nor me, and I am not hiding.
I'm not hiding either. Tomorrow I will be playing my 97th round of golf for the year. But I am being smart about it. Again... this new information has change my perception of the risk profile and I will adjust accordingly. If you want to dismiss the risks and throw caution to the wind, that's your call. My call is different. Do you have a problem with that?
No, just with those in power that feel they must make that call for me.
Just the destruction of the economy, small businesses, mandates and an unnecessary panic, all conveniently just before an election.

But hey, no biggie, right?
This bug has nothing to do with politics.

Someone else is upset? You're the one who is in a wild panic. Have you always been such a wuss? I bet you've never ridden on a motorcycle much less long tours, raced them? Jumped out of perfectly good airplanes? Worked as a bouncer? Volunteered for a war? Done anything that might have killed you?
That's probably why I have 97 rounds of golf in this year. I'm panicking.

You still didn't answer the question though. Please tell me the egregious things the government has done to you because of covid 19.

THIS isn't good news at all. So much for the argument of go ahead and get it over with.

A recent study examined the cardiac MRIs of 100 people who had recovered from Covid-19 and compared them to heart images from 100 people who were similar but not infected with the virus. Their average age was 49 and two-thirds of the patients had recovered at home. 78 of the 100 patients showed structural changes to their hearts, 76 of the 100 had evidence of a biomarker signaling cardiac injury typically found after a heart attack, and 60 of the 100 had signs of inflammation.

Its hardly even "news" , much less "good news".

Just alarmism designed to scare soft-brained Americans to take the dictates of the technocrats running this pandemic "seriously". My guess is that the media sources who published this didn't bother to vet the story at all, as their goal is to keep the country shut down as much as possible for as long as possible.

Just alarmism designed to scare soft-brained Americans to take the dictates of the technocrats running this pandemic "seriously". My guess is that the media sources who published this didn't bother to vet the story at all, as their goal is to keep the country shut down as much as possible for as long as possible.
Well the studies just came out so it kind of is news and I did say it isn't good news so there's that.

And if you aren't concerned with it, then just ignore it.

Fair enough?

Well the studies just came out so it kind of is news and I did say it isn't good news so there's that.

Fair enough?

But I am concerned, because its news that is petrifying a sector of the public and might have a negative effect on recovery. It doesn't offer any solutions, just negativity.

It would be like General Eisenhower addressing the men before the invasion of Normandy warning them about possible of disabling PTSD after the event.

This story has no redeeming social value, there is nothing that the people can do about possible bad aftereffects from Corona Virus except worry about it.

Fair enough?

But I am concerned, because its news that is petrifying a sector of the public and might have a negative effect on recovery. It doesn't offer any solutions, just negativity.

It would be like General Eisenhower addressing the men before the invasion of Normandy warning them about possible of disabling PTSD after the event.

This story has no redeeming social value, there is nothing that the people can do about possible bad aftereffects from Corona Virus except worry about it.
So you don't believe people should have all of the available information on the virus?

Fair enough?

So you don't believe people should have all of the available information on the virus?

Its just irresponsible IMHO to try and scare people by putting this kind of preliminary study on the front page and emphasizing it, particularly as it unproven and there is nothing that the people can do about it anyhow.

Give them Hydroxy early and you’ll probably stave off those alleged heart side effects.
Maybe but they aren't side effects. Covid 19 is a disease of the endothelium. It just uses the lungs as it's entry point.
And if hydroxy does its job then the virus can’t attack as acutely.
Sorry to burst your negative bubble.
There's no negative bubble. There's just reality. The reality is this virus is a disease of the endothelium. If you think it is an acceptable risk to get the virus and then treat it, that's your call. But from a risk perspective it is a higher risk than never getting it. That is reality.
Were all gonna get it. Unless herd immunity is allowed to take its course. Lockdowns stagger that process.
Herd immunity is achieved safely, through vaccination....thus the rush for a vaccine.

To do it the natural way as you prescribe, is 70% more deaths and long term damage and would take 10 years of misery, before we'd see relief....

I think Sweden, with little restrictions.... has only achieved 7% of their population having been infected and double the deaths of their neighboring Countries....

We need 70% of the population to have immunity in order to eradicate the virus....

A vaccine, With a controlled and limited amount of the virus in it to give immunity, will cause less deaths and less heart and neurological damage,

And can get our population to the 50 - 70% herd immunity level can be achieved in 2 - 3 years.

And, natural herd immunity through self made antibodies, have been shown to only last a few weeks on a portion of the people.... So getting the disease naturally, does not make one immune from getting it again... which is a shocker.... No natural herd immunity.....on many with the milder cases....And their second infection of the virus, has been shown, to be worse.

Give them Hydroxy early and you’ll probably stave off those alleged heart side effects.
Maybe but they aren't side effects. Covid 19 is a disease of the endothelium. It just uses the lungs as it's entry point.
And if hydroxy does its job then the virus can’t attack as acutely.
Sorry to burst your negative bubble.
There's no negative bubble. There's just reality. The reality is this virus is a disease of the endothelium. If you think it is an acceptable risk to get the virus and then treat it, that's your call. But from a risk perspective it is a higher risk than never getting it. That is reality.
Were all gonna get it. Unless herd immunity is allowed to take its course. Lockdowns stagger that process.
Herd immunity is achieved safely, through vaccination....thus the rush for a vaccine.

To do it the natural way as you prescribe, is 70% more deaths and long term damage and would take 10 years of misery, before we'd see relief....

I think Sweden, with little restrictions.... has only achieved 7% of their population having been infected and double the deaths of their neighboring Countries....

We need 70% of the population to have immunity in order to eradicate the virus....

A vaccine, With a controlled and limited amount of the virus in it to give immunity, will cause less deaths and less heart and neurological damage,

And can get our population to the 50 - 70% herd immunity level can be achieved in 2 - 3 years.

And, natural herd immunity through self made antibodies, have been shown to only last a few weeks on a portion of the people.... So getting the disease naturally, does not make one immune from getting it again... which is a shocker.... No natural herd immunity.....on many with the milder cases....And their second infection of the virus, has been shown, to be worse.

There might not be a vaccine for 40 years you know, or longer. Still no aids vaccine, and aids first became population 40 years ago.

Forum List

Back