Covid-19 infections leave an impact on the heart, raising concerns about lasting damage

THIS isn't good news at all. So much for the argument of go ahead and get it over with.

A recent study examined the cardiac MRIs of 100 people who had recovered from Covid-19 and compared them to heart images from 100 people who were similar but not infected with the virus. Their average age was 49 and two-thirds of the patients had recovered at home. 78 of the 100 patients showed structural changes to their hearts, 76 of the 100 had evidence of a biomarker signaling cardiac injury typically found after a heart attack, and 60 of the 100 had signs of inflammation.

img_1313-whats-your-point-nana-meme-S.jpg
Make informed choices because covid 19 is a disease of the endothelium. You can get it and not have to go to the hospital because of the initial infection and still have health effects that go beyond the initial infection.

THIS isn't good news at all. So much for the argument of go ahead and get it over with.

A recent study examined the cardiac MRIs of 100 people who had recovered from Covid-19 and compared them to heart images from 100 people who were similar but not infected with the virus. Their average age was 49 and two-thirds of the patients had recovered at home. 78 of the 100 patients showed structural changes to their hearts, 76 of the 100 had evidence of a biomarker signaling cardiac injury typically found after a heart attack, and 60 of the 100 had signs of inflammation.

Give them Hydroxy early and you’ll probably stave off those alleged heart side effects.
Maybe but they aren't side effects. Covid 19 is a disease of the endothelium. It just uses the lungs as it's entry point.
And if hydroxy does its job then the virus can’t attack as acutely.
Sorry to burst your negative bubble.
There's no negative bubble. There's just reality. The reality is this virus is a disease of the endothelium. If you think it is an acceptable risk to get the virus and then treat it, that's your call. But from a risk perspective it is a higher risk than never getting it. That is reality.
Were all gonna get it. Unless herd immunity is allowed to take its course. Lockdowns stagger that process.
Speak for yourself. I don't plan on getting it. This new information changed my perception of the risk profile.
I was locked down in March and I still caught a cold (a coronavirus).

Give them Hydroxy early and you’ll probably stave off those alleged heart side effects.
Maybe but they aren't side effects. Covid 19 is a disease of the endothelium. It just uses the lungs as it's entry point.
And if hydroxy does its job then the virus can’t attack as acutely.
Sorry to burst your negative bubble.
There's no negative bubble. There's just reality. The reality is this virus is a disease of the endothelium. If you think it is an acceptable risk to get the virus and then treat it, that's your call. But from a risk perspective it is a higher risk than never getting it. That is reality.
Were all gonna get it. Unless herd immunity is allowed to take its course. Lockdowns stagger that process.
Speak for yourself. I don't plan on getting it. This new information changed my perception of the risk profile.
I was locked down in March and I still caught a cold (a coronavirus).
It happens.

With only 100 in the test group, it isn’t a good sampling.
If you feel that way, ignore it. Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain. :lol:
That you find it necessary to insult a person for disagreeing with you say a lot about your character. I didn’t realize you didn’t want a discussion you just need people to agree with you.

If you feel that way, ignore it. Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain. :lol:
That you find it necessary to insult a person for disagreeing with you say a lot about your character. I didn’t realize you didn’t want a discussion you just need people to agree with you.
How did I insult you?

If you disagree with the study, how is telling you to ignore its finding insulting to you?

Actually I think what this is saying is that if your calculus was based on 98% survival rate, you might want to re-think your math because even though you survive you might have knocked off 10 to 15 years of your life.

But hey, anyone who wants to ignore this, please be my guest. The Darwin awards are two rooms to the left.

giphy-S.gif

I am in total agreement that you guys should throw caution to the wind.

Basil%20-%20the%20sky%20is%20falling%20down-S.jpg

How did I insult you?

Lol! Thanks for the laugh, have a good night.

How did I insult you?

Lol! Thanks for the laugh, have a good night.
Nighty night. :)

They're seeing neurological damage, strokes with people in their 30's and 40's, kidney damage, lung damage, damage to the senses, and more.

Obviously talk radio isn't going to cover this, unfortunately, so many don't know about it. They'll assume it's fake news.

Well then, prove that your allegation is 100% true. You must have forgotten to include your reliable source and working link. Otherwise, you're just being foolish.

Last edited:

They're seeing neurological damage, strokes with people in their 30's and 40's, kidney damage, lung damage, damage to the senses, and more.

Obviously talk radio isn't going to cover this, unfortunately, so many don't know about it. They'll assume it's fake news.
"Obviously" all the other hazards in the current environment are being ignored and the new catch all excuse is covid.

Millions have been damaged by the chemicals being forced upon the public since good old fashion phosphates were banned by congressional measures. Heel the food was being washed in a Benzalkonium solution and people have had no clue. It causes Asthma in any amount ingested or breathed in. Millions of children were given inhalers with that crap in the inhalers. It was being put in laundry detergent, along with hair, dish soap and even lotions. The latest and greatest GMO potato is also a major health risk. Not to mention all the glyphosate in every other food product including oats. Even many of the dogs and cats now have asthma along with all of the other health maladies that come along with chemical saturation. And how about all of the EMF exposure that everyone is exposed to now which increases by the day. Children who were receiving vaccines were having strokes and I explained in detail what transpires but the pro vax asshats come unglued when you put all the links in to show exactly what happened to many of those young people.

Don't get me wrong I do not want this virus and I thought from the get go it was going to be a very dangerous virus but the danger from what politicians and control freaks are doing in the 'name of for our own good' is a far greater threat.

You whiners are such weaklings, either get with dying or get on with your life, regardless of which, get on and stop whining about how afraid you fucking are... :rolleyes:
It's not about being afraid. It is about managing risks and making informed decisions.

Doesn't managing risks and making informed decisions sound like a smart thing to do?
Smart only if you are making your own decisions not anyone else's decision for them; or allowing freaks to use this thing like a hammer to beat everyone over the head with their agenda(s).

Tomey sees signs of weakness in patients who had Covid-19 in March or April, when the disease was surging in New York.

“Patients come to my office saying, ‘Hey, I’m a 31-year-old who used to run and be completely unlimited in my exercise, and now I get palpitations walking across the street. Or I get out of breath climbing up to my second-floor apartment,’” he said.
Hey, on the bright side, now they are immune to it, they can walk around with out a mask, knowing they cannot give it to anyone, nor can they get infected.

On with living free!

49qz4f.jpg

Well then, prove that your allegation it 100% true. You must have forgotten to include your reliable source and working link. Otherwise, you're just being foolish.
I'm not here to convince you. You are a big boy. If you want to ignore this, please be my guest. It's totally your call.

Tomey sees signs of weakness in patients who had Covid-19 in March or April, when the disease was surging in New York.

“Patients come to my office saying, ‘Hey, I’m a 31-year-old who used to run and be completely unlimited in my exercise, and now I get palpitations walking across the street. Or I get out of breath climbing up to my second-floor apartment,’” he said.
Hey, on the bright side, now they are immune to it, they can walk around with out a mask, knowing they cannot give it to anyone, nor can they get infected.

On with living free!

49qz4f.jpg
I think people are getting too hung up on politics instead of properly assessing the risk.

On with living free!

49qz4f.jpg
I think people are getting too hung up on politics instead of properly assessing the risk.
Agreed.

Well then, prove that your allegation it 100% true. You must have forgotten to include your reliable source and working link. Otherwise, you're just being foolish.
My "allegation"? Is this the first time you've heard this? Seriously?

Holy crap. You're dug in deep. And you just proved my point.

You're on the internet. You could look it up if you had an ounce of curiosity. But we both know that you'll consider it fake news.

Start here: covid damage organs neurological - Google Search

Incredible.

Last edited:

I'm not here to convince you. You are a big boy. If you want to ignore this, please be my guest. It's totally your call.
He proved my point. Talk radio isn't covering it, so he doesn't know about it.

That's what happens when we create and maintain an alternate informational universe. It's like having a primitive tribe still existing in the deepest parts of a forest -- civilization just doesn't make it to them.

Either you are a child, one of the most naive people in the world, or you are ignorant.

A year before a Presidential election, everything is political.

Three months before a Presidential election, nothing is NOT political.

The goal of Democrats is to keep people like you afraid, VERY AFRAID. They have no shame, to do that they will eagerly support murder, rape, riots, looting, arson, whatever else it takes to destroy President Trump. Greatest President in modern history.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back