🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

COVID-19 Math Problem - please solve

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA
Deaths: 61,200 - of which, btw 29% is in NY (I believe those numbers include the Flu deaths and NY didn't allocate correctly as they are such an outlier but let's assume 61,200 is accurate).

Population: 330mil. Probably more due to the non documented but we will go with that #.

Deaths per 1000: Less than 2.

Let's say I assume 2.5x the deaths or 154,250. That number moves to less than 5 deaths per 1000 persons. We all agree it is a war and in war unfortunately you sacrifice the few to save the many. Why are we sacrificing 900+ people to save 2 or at worst 5?

Where is the logic? End the LOCKDOWN!

Thanks

Last edited:
Deaths: 61,200 - of which, btw 29% is in NY (I believe those numbers include the Flu deaths and NY didn't allocated correctly as they are such an outlier but let's assume 61,200 is accurate).

Population: 330mil. Probably more due to the non documented but we will go with that #.

Let's say I assume 2.5x the deaths or 154,250. That number moves to less than 5 deaths per 1000 persons. We all agree it is a war and in war unfortunately you sacrifice the few to save the many. Why are we sacrificing 900+ people to save 2 or at worst 5?

Where is the logic?

Thanks
You wont get a logical answer from the left, only lies..

Deaths: 61,200 - of which, btw 29% is in NY (I believe those numbers include the Flu deaths and NY didn't allocated correctly as they are such an outlier but let's assume 61,200 is accurate).

Where is the logic?

Thanks
You wont get a logical answer from the left, only lies..

That bitch had it coming!

Edit: Good thing he saved the wheelchair.

Where is the logic?

Thanks

I gotta question your math my friend. I'm coming up with a mortality rate of .057 or 57 times deadlier than the flu.
IOW 5.7 deaths per ONE HUNDRED - Hey, I'm not great at math, but yours does appear suspicious. ;)

tn_us-flag.gif

United States
Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:
Recovered:

Where is the logic?

Thanks
Why do you want people to DIIIIIIIIIIE?

Where is the logic?

Thanks

I gotta question your math my friend. I'm coming up with a mortality rate of .057 or 57 times deadlier than the flu.
IOW 5.7 deaths per ONE HUNDRED - Hey, I'm not great at math, but yours does appear suspicious. ;)

tn_us-flag.gif

United States
Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:
Recovered:
Says the quack whose IQ is less than 70

Where is the logic?

Thanks

tn_us-flag.gif

United States
Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:
Recovered:
Numerous legit reports have come out telling us the obvious; that nobody can possibly know how many people have been infected.....And that the number infected has been under reported by orders of magnitude.

Therefore, your fake numbers are fucking garbage.

• Banned

Where is the logic?

Thanks

tn_us-flag.gif

United States
Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:
Recovered:
Those numbers are taken from here.

Deaths over population.

Where is the logic?

Thanks

tn_us-flag.gif

United States
Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:
Recovered:
You two are using different stats. He is using deaths per 1000 people, whether they were infected or not.

You are using deaths per known infected. And studies have shown that there are many infected that never have been tested.

Where is the logic?

Thanks

tn_us-flag.gif

United States
Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:
Recovered:
You two are using different stats. He is using deaths per 1000 people, whether they were infected or not.

You are using deaths per known infected. And studies have shown that there are many infected that never have been tested.
OK, I misunderstood his question, thank you.

Yes, I am using known numbers --- Deaths and population ONLY and if Deaths multiply by 2.5x then we still have fewer than FIVE deaths per 1000 people.

[

Where is the logic?

Thanks

tn_us-flag.gif

United States
Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:
Recovered:

Dr. Pussy doesn't like it when you sling facts at his sorry candy ass.

Where is the logic?

Thanks

tn_us-flag.gif

United States
Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:
Recovered:
Numerous legit reports have come out telling us the obvious; that nobody can possibly know how many people have been infected.....And that the number infected has been under reported by orders of magnitude.

Of course nobody knows how many were infected (since Drumpf botched the testing).
We DO know how many that HAVE been diagnosed have died.
We ALSO know that the actual number it has killed is monumentally underreported

And my numbers are spot on Trumptard.

Where is the logic?

Thanks

tn_us-flag.gif

United States
Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:
Recovered:

Of course nobody knows how many were infected (since Drumpf botched the testing).

Your numbers are bullshit and you are lying on purpose, fascist peckerhead.

Where is the logic?

Thanks

tn_us-flag.gif

United States
Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:
Recovered:

But that is irrelevant, I am only using DEATHS and POPULATION....no other factors as most people recover and such. In terms of deaths we have fewer than 2 per 1000 now and if multiplied by 2.5x would still have fewer than FIVE per 1000.

Where is the logic?

Thanks

tn_us-flag.gif

United States
Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:
Recovered:

Your numbers are bullshit and you are lying on purpose, fascist peckerhead.

Fuck you and Good Riddance :bye1:

Where is the logic?

Thanks

tn_us-flag.gif

United States
Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:
Recovered:

But that is irrelevant, I am only using DEATHS and POPULATION....no other factors as most people recover and such. In terms of deaths we have fewer than 2 per 1000 now and if multiplied by 2.5x would still have fewer than FIVE per 1000.
He clearly doesn't want to know.

Where is the logic?

Thanks

tn_us-flag.gif

United States
Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:
Recovered:

Oh okay I apologize. I was of course thinking of deaths among those diagnosed as opposed to population.

Where is the logic?

Thanks

tn_us-flag.gif

United States
Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:
Recovered:

Oh okay I apologize. I was of course thinking of deaths among those diagnosed as opposed to population.
Yes, yes. I am simplifying it to Deaths (known) and population (known) rest is sort of nebulous. Based on the known data I believe the economy should reopen soon.

Where is the logic?

Thanks
YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, ZOG.
It's bad out there. Real BAD.
You've obviously been programmed by Rush so are not responsible for your bad opinions.
DON'T QUESTION AUTHORITY. Go along.
Except it unless it comes from Trump.
Then you are a puppet of Fox News.
63,000 dead. Has anyone seen the bodies? Where are all these people?
The hospitals are OVERWHELMED.
1200 dead per state over a 2 month period has overwhelmed all the hospitals?
How many dead people do you know? Heard of from anyone you know?
Any people crying in your street?
Funeral processions?
Check the funeral homes lately? Standing room only?
Then why doesn't the CDC death count in PA tally with the coroner's office WHOM THE DEATHS MUST GO THROUGH?
Why are hospital workers right at the front line getting first hand reports being told much lower numbers than reported on TV?
Why are the hospitals empty?
How has Japan with NO lockdown only had 19 deaths in all of Tokyo?
Stay tuned for this and more answers on: AS THE STOMACH CHURNS.

Where is the logic?

Thanks

tn_us-flag.gif

United States
Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:
Recovered:

Yes, yes. I am simplifying it to Deaths (known) and population (known) rest is sort of nebulous. Based on the known data I believe the economy should reopen soon.

The economy should indeed reopen soon. It must. The HOW is the question. We've got to TEST and CONTACT TRACE and QUARANTINE prior to opening large factories with people working in close proximity in addition to safety requirements including proper PPE.

And it's gotta be done slowly and carefully. Social distancing is still important to maintain. And definitely NOT in any of the current hot spots. Do it too quickly and without these measures we're asking for an even worse outbreak and longer shutdown with trillions more in deficit spending.

We got enough to worry about with its certain return in the Fall coinciding with flu season.

Forum List

Back