🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

COVID-19 Math Problem - please solve

Deaths: 61,200 - of which, btw 29% is in NY (I believe those numbers include the Flu deaths and NY didn't allocated correctly as they are such an outlier but let's assume 61,200 is accurate).

Population: 330mil. Probably more due to the non documented but we will go with that #.

Deaths per 1000: Less than 2.

Let's say I assume 2.5x the deaths or 154,250. That number moves to less than 5 deaths per 1000 persons. We all agree it is a war and in war unfortunately you sacrifice the few to save the many. Why are we sacrificing 900+ people to save 2 or at worst 5?

Where is the logic?

Thanks
No. We all do not agree it is a war just because we are making an effort to fight the disease, so your false premise shot to hell, right off the bat. I understand war. I'm trained to shoot back. You can't shoot back at this. Hell, we can't even mount an offense. Some people want to fight by full free access to the total freedom. Reminds me of using insect powder designed to be found by the insects and carried back to their nest. The insects are just too stupid not to get in line to pick up the poison thinking all food is good and must bring it in to feed the family. This isn't war. Don't be one of the ants.
It is a math problem? So you're OK 900+ suffering to save less than 2 people? Illogical.
1588274081767.png

Deaths: 61,200 - of which, btw 29% is in NY (I believe those numbers include the Flu deaths and NY didn't allocated correctly as they are such an outlier but let's assume 61,200 is accurate).

Population: 330mil. Probably more due to the non documented but we will go with that #.

Let's say I assume 2.5x the deaths or 154,250. That number moves to less than 5 deaths per 1000 persons. We all agree it is a war and in war unfortunately you sacrifice the few to save the many. Why are we sacrificing 900+ people to save 2 or at worst 5?

Where is the logic?

Thanks
No. We all do not agree it is a war just because we are making an effort to fight the disease, so your false premise shot to hell, right off the bat. I understand war. I'm trained to shoot back. You can't shoot back at this. Hell, we can't even mount an offense. Some people want to fight by full free access to the total freedom. Reminds me of using insect powder designed to be found by the insects and carried back to their nest. The insects are just too stupid not to get in line to pick up the poison thinking all food is good and must bring it in to feed the family. This isn't war. Don't be one of the ants.
It is a math problem? So you're OK 900+ suffering to save less than 2 people? Illogical.
View attachment 330077
You cannot dispute the math so you post nonsense.

Where is the logic?

Thanks
View attachment 330077
Did not agree with premise, so wasn't and won't waste my time playing math games with you. Do what you like. I trust the scientists more than I trust you. You should have run for office or sought job in the trump administration. I will leave it up to state and local health officials as it varies from place to place greatly.

Where is the logic?

Thanks
View attachment 330077
Did not agree with premise, so wasn't and won't waste my time playing math games with you. Do what you like. I trust the scientists more than I trust you. You should have run for office or sought job in the trump administration. I will leave it up to state and local health officials as it varies from place to place greatly.
Premise? It is math!! You cannot argue vs. math.

Where is the logic?

Thanks

I gotta question your math my friend. I'm coming up with a mortality rate of .057 or 57 times deadlier than the flu.
IOW 5.7 deaths per ONE HUNDRED - Hey, I'm not great at math, but yours does appear suspicious. ;)

tn_us-flag.gif

United States
Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:
Recovered:
Numerous legit reports have come out telling us the obvious; that nobody can possibly know how many people have been infected.....And that the number infected has been under reported by orders of magnitude.

Therefore, your fake numbers are fucking garbage.

Of course nobody knows how many were infected (since Drumpf botched the testing).
We DO know how many that HAVE been diagnosed have died.
We ALSO know that the actual number it has killed is monumentally underreported

And my numbers are spot on Trumptard.
We also know that many deaths that had nothing to do with the Wuhan Virus has been added into the figures in blue states..

Where is the logic?

Thanks

I gotta question your math my friend. I'm coming up with a mortality rate of .057 or 57 times deadlier than the flu.
IOW 5.7 deaths per ONE HUNDRED - Hey, I'm not great at math, but yours does appear suspicious. ;)

tn_us-flag.gif

United States
Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:
Recovered:
you missed that the country has 330 million. but that's ok, you stay stupid.

Where is the logic?

Thanks
View attachment 330077
and these are the people that scream science at us daily. and ignore the math. just another leftist day in paradise, where numbers don't matter.

Where is the logic?

Thanks

tn_us-flag.gif

United States
Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:
Recovered:
Numerous legit reports have come out telling us the obvious; that nobody can possibly know how many people have been infected.....And that the number infected has been under reported by orders of magnitude.

Of course nobody knows how many were infected (since Drumpf botched the testing).

We also know that many deaths that had nothing to do with the Wuhan Virus has been added into the figures in blue states..
dude, I'm guessing 80% of those figures. they had to get the numbers up because that wasn't happening to secure the stay at home. so they fooled the sheep. Us that actually have a brain and care, knew what they were doing and continue to do. Again, 20 million for McCormick Place in Chicago and they put 29 people in it. People that need to be there according to what they said.

Where is the logic?

Thanks
View attachment 330077
As you can tell, I've ceased entertaining any more of this willfully stupid crap from people who are all to eager to bow like serfs to their State masters.

They don't care....They only want to you to shut up, stop asking questions, and fall in line like they foolishly did.

Where is the logic?

Thanks
View attachment 330077
As you can tell, I've ceased entertaining any more of this willfully stupid crap from people who are all to eager to bow like serfs to their State masters.

They don't care....They only want to you to shut up, stop asking questions, and fall in line like they foolishly did.
I agree.

Where is the logic?

Thanks

tn_us-flag.gif

United States
Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:
Recovered:

But that is irrelevant, I am only using DEATHS and POPULATION....no other factors as most people recover and such. In terms of deaths we have fewer than 2 per 1000 now and if multiplied by 2.5x would still have fewer than FIVE per 1000.

Oh okay I apologize. I was of course thinking of deaths among those diagnosed as opposed to population.
Yes, yes. I am simplifying it to Deaths (known) and population (known) rest is sort of nebulous. Based on the known data I believe the economy should reopen soon.

Screenshot_2020-04-30 Reactions received.png

:hello77:

Where is the logic?

Thanks
View attachment 330077

:desk:

Screenshot_2020-04-30 Reactions received.png

just got another one!!!

:woohoo:

Deaths: 61,200 - of which, btw 29% is in NY (I believe those numbers include the Flu deaths and NY didn't allocate correctly as they are such an outlier but let's assume 61,200 is accurate).

Where is the logic? End the LOCKDOWN!

Thanks

Your president said that the lockdowns saved over a million American lives.

Is he wrong?

Where is the logic?

Thanks
View attachment 330077

View attachment 330164

just got another one!!!

Care-Map.jpg

Deaths: 61,200 - of which, btw 29% is in NY (I believe those numbers include the Flu deaths and NY didn't allocate correctly as they are such an outlier but let's assume 61,200 is accurate).

Thanks

Is he wrong?
Our President is wrong.

Thanks

Is he wrong?
Our President is wrong.

Well stated.

Thanks

Is he wrong?
Our President is wrong.

Well stated.
He listened to the scientists but only the scientists. And now the data shows a much less grim picture. Math doesn’t lie.

Y

Where is the logic?

Thanks

tn_us-flag.gif

United States
Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:
Recovered:
Says the quack whose IQ is less than 70
You left out the "-" preceding the "70".

Where is the logic?

Thanks
View attachment 330077

View attachment 330164

just got another one!!!

View attachment 330168

azog cares. he's obsessed & searches me out cause he can't stand all the likes i get. he's obsessed AND jealous.

Screenshot_2020-04-30 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum.png

:heehee:

Where is the logic?

Thanks
View attachment 330077

View attachment 330164

just got another one!!!

View attachment 330168

azog cares. he's obsessed & searches me out cause he can't stand all the likes i get. he's obsessed AND jealous.

View attachment 330179

:heehee:
I find it funny how much it triggers you. Once I find a weakness...

Forum List

Back