Covid-19 Prediction

WinterBorn

Diamond Member
Nov 18, 2011
Atlanta
I went to a music event the other night. Between bands I was talking with some friends, 2 of whom work in the medical research field.

The consensus of the 2 was that we will see a big resurgence of covid-19 around October.

Thought I'd put this out here and see how well the predictions holds up.

I would not be surprised with a resurgence of C19 with colder/fall weather. High risk people should already be vaccinated, so I hope the government stays out of it.

The virus has been isolated many times.
According to who? Do you not read- oh, my bad

The pandemic virus that doesn’t exist

For the past year, I’ve been offering compelling evidence that: no one has proven SARS-CoV-2 exists. [1]

I’ve explained that the virus was never isolated. In fact, researchers use the word “isolated” to mean its very opposite: “We ASSUME we have the virus surrounded by, and embedded in, a great deal of other material, and we never extract it or purify it.”

No isolation=no discovery of a virus.

I’ve explained that it’s impossible to put together the genetic sequence of a virus that has never been found. Unless, of course, you’re lying.

I’ve published an article in which Dr. Andrew Kaufman [2] took apart, step by step, a typical published study in which the authors described how they isolated SARS-CoV-2. Dr. Kaufman tore this description to pieces and revealed how absurd it is. [3]

When confronted with a mountain of so-called science plus sheer propaganda, most people find it impossible to accept the fact that, at the core of the mountain, there is…

NOTHING.

Absolutely nothing.

“Oh, that couldn’t be. There has to be SOMETHING, and the something must be a virus.”

The virus, having never been isolated is what you should have talked with them about-

No, it hasn't been isolated. I would expect big pharma, nih, cdc, and big tech and media to push the junk science narrative and pump the fear again this fall to scare people into getting more of these snake juice sludge injections.

As long as anyone continues to "flatten the curve", then it will remain viable and there will continue to be outbreaks.
The only way to end it entirely is to allow it to spike, use up all the easy hosts, and then being unable to find another host, die out completely.
Anything else is foolish and results in greater deaths over a greater amount of time.

I went to a music event the other night. Between bands I was talking with some friends, 2 of whom work in the medical research field.

The consensus of the 2 was that we will see a big resurgence of covid-19 around October.

Did you get that from the Onion ...

Good job faithful Sheeple.

Did you get that from the Onion ...

Good job faithful Sheeple.

I got it from two doctors. One works for the CDC and one works in research at Emory.

That shouldn't be surprising if it does. That's flu season.

Have you seen the flu numbers for the last year? Lowest since they started keeping records.

Again, not surprising. Millions of people working from home, not shaking hands, not socializing nearly as often, staying home considerably more. Less interaction with other people to allow it to spread like it normally does.

The virus, having never been isolated is what you should have talked with them about-

No, it hasn't been isolated

You guys are quick, i'll hand you that.......:) ~S~

I only say that because of what I've seen.

No, it hasn't been isolated

You guys are quick, i'll hand you that.......:) ~S~

I only say that because of what I've seen.
and/or heard

much is either conflicting , or reeks of disingenuous orgin(s)

in either case, one can sense the control freaks having a d*mn good time, and at our expense

~S~

Forum List

Back