Covid 19: ‘Reopening the Country’ – Trump Can’t be Trusted

Trump has ignored facts, science, and the truth during the entire pandemic; lying about its severity, downplaying its significance – concerned solely about his reelection bid, not the health and safety of the American people.

And the same applies to Trump ending the Covid 19 safety protocols too soon, before it’s safe for Americans to return to work, school, and public spaces.

‘WASHINGTON (AP) — By the time President Donald Trump first spoke publicly about the coronavirus, it may already have been too late.

Interviewed at Davos, a gathering of global elites in the Swiss Alps, the president on Jan. 22 played down the threat posed by the respiratory virus from China, which had just reached American shores in the form of a solitary patient in Washington state.

“We have it totally under control,” Trump said on CNBC. “It’s one person coming in from China, and we have it under control. It’s going to be just fine.”

In the 11 weeks since that interview, the coronavirus has reached every corner of the globe. It has infected more than 500,000 Americans and killed at least 20,000. It has rewritten the rules of society, isolated people in their homes, closed schools, devastated the economy and put millions out of work.’

TDS thread 1,369.
Drumpfbot post 57,966,412

Original.

You back from dumbass school. Did you graduate ?
I never attended Drumpf University...so no.
Maybe you would have learned something if you had....
I would have only learned that Drumpf was a scam artist and I didnt need to attend his university to figure that one out.
Who is Drumpf again?.....I forgot what you said.....when school gets out or you go on recess or maybe on the bus ride home remind me who Drumpf is.....okay Kid?....

Trump has ignored facts
Can you provide to the USMB forum, a single specific provable "fact" that are referring to, AND, prove that Trump ignored it? Or are you really just another full of shit low IQ TDS afflicted moron?

Here's your big chance to prove your assertion.

Here you go.
The single most damning sentence in the New York Times coronavirus exposé
That's a fake news article, dumbass, not a fact. Your TDS affliction makes you stupider every day.

You're a very low IQ individual.

Forum List

Back