Covid 19: ‘Reopening the Country’ – Trump Can’t be Trusted

Trump has ignored facts, science, and the truth during the entire pandemic; lying about its severity, downplaying its significance – concerned solely about his reelection bid, not the health and safety of the American people.

And the same applies to Trump ending the Covid 19 safety protocols too soon, before it’s safe for Americans to return to work, school, and public spaces.

‘WASHINGTON (AP) — By the time President Donald Trump first spoke publicly about the coronavirus, it may already have been too late.

Interviewed at Davos, a gathering of global elites in the Swiss Alps, the president on Jan. 22 played down the threat posed by the respiratory virus from China, which had just reached American shores in the form of a solitary patient in Washington state.

“We have it totally under control,” Trump said on CNBC. “It’s one person coming in from China, and we have it under control. It’s going to be just fine.”

In the 11 weeks since that interview, the coronavirus has reached every corner of the globe. It has infected more than 500,000 Americans and killed at least 20,000. It has rewritten the rules of society, isolated people in their homes, closed schools, devastated the economy and put millions out of work.’

Drumpf is unmitigated fuckup. Anyone that trusts that clown to do more than stick his finger up his ass is a fucking fool.
I was actually happy for you that Trump's economy kept you so busy you had 0 time to post (yes, we know it wasn't Honky Trump's economy, it was because you bee the mahn!!!).
Your return is a good argument for supplying everyone with n95 masks and gloves and getting you back to work.
Drumpfs economy has dick to do with me not posting. Frankly I am happy to know I have such an affect on you that you even noticed. I cant remember ever caring if I saw you post or not.
That's bullshit.
I work in 3 Hoods and for the last year or so they have been constructing homes and refurbishing businesses and thriving.
Your field is this type of IT work and your absence from here coincided with the boom.
So yes, you're full shit.
I dont work in the home building or refurbishing business. Nothing I currently do has to do with any of those businesses. I work for a state entity. I cant help where you work nor did I ask you.
You didn't post that last year; you said you were your own man working project to project.
Always remember what you post...because I remember what you post.
Doesnt matter what I posted last year. Times change and you have to go back to school so to say to keep up with the current technology. I'm flattered you are so interested in me.
What current technology?
How many books do we need called "Become what AssLips does in 24 hours"?
Everything these days is plug and play and on a web site.
You got a job because of an expansion in the economy.

Trump has ignored facts, science, and the truth during the entire pandemic; lying about its severity, downplaying its significance – concerned solely about his reelection bid, not the health and safety of the American people.

And the same applies to Trump ending the Covid 19 safety protocols too soon, before it’s safe for Americans to return to work, school, and public spaces.

‘WASHINGTON (AP) — By the time President Donald Trump first spoke publicly about the coronavirus, it may already have been too late.

Interviewed at Davos, a gathering of global elites in the Swiss Alps, the president on Jan. 22 played down the threat posed by the respiratory virus from China, which had just reached American shores in the form of a solitary patient in Washington state.

“We have it totally under control,” Trump said on CNBC. “It’s one person coming in from China, and we have it under control. It’s going to be just fine.”

In the 11 weeks since that interview, the coronavirus has reached every corner of the globe. It has infected more than 500,000 Americans and killed at least 20,000. It has rewritten the rules of society, isolated people in their homes, closed schools, devastated the economy and put millions out of work.’

TDS thread 1,369.
Drumpfbot post 57,966,412

Original.

You back from dumbass school. Did you graduate ?
I never attended Drumpf University...so no.
Maybe you would have learned something if you had....
I would have only learned that Drumpf was a scam artist and I didnt need to attend his university to figure that one out.
How do you know?.......you didn't attend...silly kid.....
Because his school was exposed as a scam. Dont you watch the news other than Faux?

TDS thread 1,369.

Original.

I would have only learned that Drumpf was a scam artist and I didnt need to attend his university to figure that one out.
Because his school was exposed as a scam. Dont you watch the news other than Faux?
No two or three students claimed that...they just failed and wanted their money back...try that at USC.....

Drumpf is unmitigated fuckup. Anyone that trusts that clown to do more than stick his finger up his ass is a fucking fool.

T%20Shirt-S.jpg
People that are hurt by profanity need to pull their panties up and get a grip.

"Hurt by profanity". Give it a rest. You proudly displayed yourself as being a wuss. I simply posted an honest description of the person who lacks the linguistic ability to express themselves any other way.

Grow up.

I was actually happy for you that Trump's economy kept you so busy you had 0 time to post (yes, we know it wasn't Honky Trump's economy, it was because you bee the mahn!!!).
Your return is a good argument for supplying everyone with n95 masks and gloves and getting you back to work.
Drumpfs economy has dick to do with me not posting. Frankly I am happy to know I have such an affect on you that you even noticed. I cant remember ever caring if I saw you post or not.
That's bullshit.
I work in 3 Hoods and for the last year or so they have been constructing homes and refurbishing businesses and thriving.
Your field is this type of IT work and your absence from here coincided with the boom.
I dont work in the home building or refurbishing business. Nothing I currently do has to do with any of those businesses. I work for a state entity. I cant help where you work nor did I ask you.
You didn't post that last year; you said you were your own man working project to project.
Doesnt matter what I posted last year. Times change and you have to go back to school so to say to keep up with the current technology. I'm flattered you are so interested in me.
What current technology?
I thought you already knew what I did?
I like learning hands on. Nothing like working in the environment so you can learn from OJT instead of theory. I got a job because I wanted to work with the new technology. In two years I will be back to contracting myself out.

T%20Shirt-S.jpg
People that are hurt by profanity need to pull their panties up and get a grip.

"Hurt by profanity". Give it a rest. You proudly displayed yourself as being a wuss. I simply posted an honest description of the person who lacks the linguistic ability to express themselves any other way.

Grow up.
You only posted your opinion which isnt worth shit I might add. If my profanity gives you emotional jabs I suggest you dont read it.

TDS thread 1,369.

Original.

No two or three students claimed that...they just failed and wanted their money back...try that at USC.....
So they got 25 million just for claiming it was a scam? Try that at USC.

"A federal court approved a $25 million settlement on Tuesday with students who said they were duped by Donald Trump and his now-defunct Trump University, which promised to teach them the "secrets of success" in the real estate industry. "

That's bullshit.
What current technology?
I like learning hands on. Nothing like working in the environment so you can learn from OJT instead of theory. I got a job because I wanted to work with the new technology. In two years I will be back to contracting myself out.
Cool...I wish you luck, and everybody else in the current economy, great success.

Really I dont care if you're a racist.
Trump has ignored facts, science, and the truth during the entire pandemic; lying about its severity,
None of that is true and you can't show proof that it is....you are either really misinformed or you are lying....

"It’s one person coming in from China, and we have it under control. It’s going to be just fine.” "
-Drumpf

Meanwhile 20k deaths later.......
Link?....I bet not.....Hindsight is 20/20 and only little bitches will throw that in someones face....why don't you blame China and the WHO?....
Because China and the WHO are not the president you dumbfuck. Besides. Drumpf said he trusted China and the WHOView attachment 322728. Did you forget that?
WHO and China lied to the world, fuckhead moron.
So Drumpf cant be trusted to listen to his own intelligence community and decided to believe China? Youre right. Drumpf is an incompetent fuckup.
Who is Drumpf?.....
The fucking incompetent fool you follow thats in the white house. Why do you ask?
Who?.....
No dumbass. Not the WHO. Drumpf. Your orange tinted buddy.
Drumpf?...I do not know a Drumpf...what a weird name for someone to have...is this a black thing?....
I agree its weird but no its a white german thing. I'm surprised you didnt know that Drumpf is his family name.
Who's family name?....German thing?....are you a racists?.....me thinks you are....
Life is tough. If you think I am a "racists" thats something you are going to have to learn to cope with. :)
Nobody cares except the pleasure derived from exposing your hypocrisy
Of course you care. You responded and I wasnt even talking to you. Who do you think youre kidding? :)
appeal to community support
What are you smoking?..... :abgg2q.jpg:
Not every smokes Drumpfs dick like you do. Smoking is bad for your health.

You just here to play the dumbshit black guy ?

You are doing a good job.
He and IM2 trade for that honor

That's bullshit.
What current technology?
Cool...I wish you luck, and everybody else in the current economy, great success.
I dont need luck. I am recession proof. I dont have to look for jobs. I get called at least 15 times a day. My skill set is almost as awesome as I am. The economy (current or otherwise) has nothing to do with it.

Can Andy Cuomo be trusted to run New York? Can DeBlasio be trusted to run New York City? President Trump reacted on the information he was given initially that the virus was spread by animal to human. He quickly took charge when it was determined that the virus originated in China and was spread human to human. Meanwhile the governor of NY did his best to protect China from criticism calling citizens "racist" if they expressed concern.

Why did you omit the words after "Do they?" Then comes the best of all: "Watch today's Liberty Report:"

There's a big blue logo on the thumbnail. Don't you see good?

If you have any commentary with regard to the discussion itself, I'll be in the neighborhood. Just whistle. I'd like nothing better than for you to show us all how smart you are.

Can Andy Cuomo be trusted to run New York? Can DeBlasio be trusted to run New York City? President Trump reacted on the information he was given initially that the virus was spread by animal to human. He quickly took charge when it was determined that the virus originated in China and was spread human to human. Meanwhile the governor of NY did his best to protect China from criticism calling citizens "racist" if they expressed concern.
You call taking 3 months to do something "quickly"? He spent most of the time claiming it was a hoax and talking about "beautiful" tests.

The country isn't reopening anytime soon. The virus is in control people. Denything that is futile.

There's a big blue logo on the thumbnail. Don't you see good?

If you have any commentary with regard to the discussion itself, I'll be in the neighborhood.

"Watch today's Liberty Report:"

That's how I remind myself why flickering images from YouDupe don't run on my machine. In case I ever forget.

You think I should discuss Ron Paul's feed for agitated, rightarded geezers? Are you insane? Obviously, at a population density of one per 100 square miles, for the retarded fly-over states without a lock-down, for whom a stranger is a once or twice in a lifetime experience, "social distancing" is not a newly acquired habit, but it did save them. For now.

Otherwise, since you have nothing of any worth to add, and ventured to quote one of the most demented pinheads on the entire web, let's postpone that discussion until the coronavirus finally sweeps through the retarded states, and Ron Paul apologizes for getting it so wrong. Shall we?

Employers are going to have to step up to the plate safety wise. Providing masks, goggles, and gloves for all indoor jobs should be mandatory. Employers who try to cut these corners should be held accountable even if they oppose the standards because they hate their workers. Workers should be ready to blow the whistle on bosses.

Forum List

Back