Covid 19: ‘Reopening the Country’ – Trump Can’t be Trusted

Trump has ignored facts, science, and the truth during the entire pandemic; lying about its severity, downplaying its significance – concerned solely about his reelection bid, not the health and safety of the American people.

And the same applies to Trump ending the Covid 19 safety protocols too soon, before it’s safe for Americans to return to work, school, and public spaces.

‘WASHINGTON (AP) — By the time President Donald Trump first spoke publicly about the coronavirus, it may already have been too late.

Interviewed at Davos, a gathering of global elites in the Swiss Alps, the president on Jan. 22 played down the threat posed by the respiratory virus from China, which had just reached American shores in the form of a solitary patient in Washington state.

“We have it totally under control,” Trump said on CNBC. “It’s one person coming in from China, and we have it under control. It’s going to be just fine.”

In the 11 weeks since that interview, the coronavirus has reached every corner of the globe. It has infected more than 500,000 Americans and killed at least 20,000. It has rewritten the rules of society, isolated people in their homes, closed schools, devastated the economy and put millions out of work.’

Drumpf is unmitigated fuckup. Anyone that trusts that clown to do more than stick his finger up his ass is a fucking fool.
I was actually happy for you that Trump's economy kept you so busy you had 0 time to post (yes, we know it wasn't Honky Trump's economy, it was because you bee the mahn!!!).
Your return is a good argument for supplying everyone with n95 masks and gloves and getting you back to work.
Drumpfs economy has dick to do with me not posting. Frankly I am happy to know I have such an affect on you that you even noticed. I cant remember ever caring if I saw you post or not.
That's bullshit.
I work in 3 Hoods and for the last year or so they have been constructing homes and refurbishing businesses and thriving.
Your field is this type of IT work and your absence from here coincided with the boom.
So yes, you're full shit.
I dont work in the home building or refurbishing business. Nothing I currently do has to do with any of those businesses. I work for a state entity. I cant help where you work nor did I ask you.
You didn't post that last year; you said you were your own man working project to project.
Always remember what you post...because I remember what you post.
Doesnt matter what I posted last year. Times change and you have to go back to school so to say to keep up with the current technology. I'm flattered you are so interested in me.
What current technology?
How many books do we need called "Become what AssLips does in 24 hours"?
Everything these days is plug and play and on a web site.
You got a job because of an expansion in the economy.
I thought you already knew what I did?
I like learning hands on. Nothing like working in the environment so you can learn from OJT instead of theory. I got a job because I wanted to work with the new technology. In two years I will be back to contracting myself out.
Cool...I wish you luck, and everybody else in the current economy, great success.
I dont need luck. I am recession proof. I dont have to look for jobs. I get called at least 15 times a day. My skill set is almost as awesome as I am. The economy (current or otherwise) has nothing to do with it.
I was trying to be nice, but you lied through your ass again.
You denied your career was going as always, then changed your story.
Two of your posts in a row telling a lie.
Because you need to be humbled, I hope your economic future crashes and you wind up a homeless bum.
Simply because you are an arrogant ass.

Trump has ignored facts, science, and the truth during the entire pandemic; lying about its severity, downplaying its significance – concerned solely about his reelection bid, not the health and safety of the American people.

And the same applies to Trump ending the Covid 19 safety protocols too soon, before it’s safe for Americans to return to work, school, and public spaces.

‘WASHINGTON (AP) — By the time President Donald Trump first spoke publicly about the coronavirus, it may already have been too late.

Interviewed at Davos, a gathering of global elites in the Swiss Alps, the president on Jan. 22 played down the threat posed by the respiratory virus from China, which had just reached American shores in the form of a solitary patient in Washington state.

“We have it totally under control,” Trump said on CNBC. “It’s one person coming in from China, and we have it under control. It’s going to be just fine.”

In the 11 weeks since that interview, the coronavirus has reached every corner of the globe. It has infected more than 500,000 Americans and killed at least 20,000. It has rewritten the rules of society, isolated people in their homes, closed schools, devastated the economy and put millions out of work.’

Drumpf is unmitigated fuckup. Anyone that trusts that clown to do more than stick his finger up his ass is a fucking fool.
I was actually happy for you that Trump's economy kept you so busy you had 0 time to post (yes, we know it wasn't Honky Trump's economy, it was because you bee the mahn!!!).
Your return is a good argument for supplying everyone with n95 masks and gloves and getting you back to work.
Drumpfs economy has dick to do with me not posting. Frankly I am happy to know I have such an affect on you that you even noticed. I cant remember ever caring if I saw you post or not.
That's bullshit.
I work in 3 Hoods and for the last year or so they have been constructing homes and refurbishing businesses and thriving.
Your field is this type of IT work and your absence from here coincided with the boom.
I dont work in the home building or refurbishing business. Nothing I currently do has to do with any of those businesses. I work for a state entity. I cant help where you work nor did I ask you.
You didn't post that last year; you said you were your own man working project to project.
Doesnt matter what I posted last year. Times change and you have to go back to school so to say to keep up with the current technology. I'm flattered you are so interested in me.
What current technology?
I like learning hands on. Nothing like working in the environment so you can learn from OJT instead of theory. I got a job because I wanted to work with the new technology. In two years I will be back to contracting myself out.
Cool...I wish you luck, and everybody else in the current economy, great success.
I dont need luck. I am recession proof. I dont have to look for jobs. I get called at least 15 times a day. My skill set is almost as awesome as I am. The economy (current or otherwise) has nothing to do with it.
Recession proof?
Anything in IT since Trump won has been due to an EO that sent H1-Bs home.
There doesn't have to be a recession for you to work in the hood.
Once again, you're an arrogant ass.

That's bullshit.
What current technology?
Because you need to be humbled, I hope your economic future crashes and you wind up a homeless bum.
I know youre the expert in all things about me but no. I said I went back into the job market to work with the new technology. Nothing more dramatic than that. You should get a life and stop living through mine.

That's bullshit.
What current technology?
Recession proof?
Yes recession proof. My skill set is such that no one can compete with me. People recruit me. I dont have to look for jobs.

You may have had it rough due to the H1-Bs but they had no effect on me.

That's bullshit.
What current technology?
I know youre the expert in all things about me but no. I said I went back into the job market to work with the new technology. Nothing more dramatic than that. You should get a life and stop living through mine.
You were independent a year ago and saying that after you lost your job at Cisco (I believe it was Cisco) you would never work for anyone but yourself.
You are now working for The Man.
So you broke your macho promise to yourself.
You are then planning to break your dedication to your current employer when you steal their training.
You are an arrogant piece of garbage.

That's bullshit.
What current technology?
Recession proof?
Yes recession proof. My skill set is such that no one can compete with me. People recruit me. I dont have to look for jobs.
I know...you have friends in the hood until the economy drops you on your ass because you can't learn the new technology from a "In 24 Hours" book.
I realize they are providing the hardware.

You are lying or stupid. I saw an interview with Fauci last night. He said during the 3 week of January he did not think it was serious and advised the President of that. The Chinese and WHO said it could only be transmitted animal to human and it had weak transmittability.

We were lied to. Understand? Your revisionist lies are bullshit.

That's bullshit.
What current technology?
You were independent a year ago and saying that after you lost your job at Cisco (I believe it was Cisco) you would never work for anyone but yourself.
You are then planning to break your dedication to your current employer when you steal their training.
I guess I did lose my job at Cisco in a manner of speaking. Another way to put it is I quit and started up my own business.
Sometimes you have to break promises to yourself. Its called adapting. Yes I am working for The Man in exchange for training.
I am not dedicated to anyone other than my family. Only a fool would dedicate themselves to an employer. I am not stealing anything. They freely offered the training.
Yes I am pretty awesome.

Last edited:

That's bullshit.
What current technology?
Recession proof?
I know...you have friends in the hood until the economy drops you on your ass because you can't learn the new technology from a "In 24 Hours" book.
I will always have friends in the hood. The hood is where I am from. I dont believe you can learn anything in 24 hours from a book. Only a fool believes that. It takes on average about 10,000 hours to learn something to the point you're an expert at it. I demand the best from myself. Being a scrub that half knows something is not in my nature. Thats one of the reasons I dont have to look for employment. You should try to get the same mindset and stop being loyal to your employer.

That's bullshit.
What current technology?
I guess I did lose my job at Cisco in a manner of speaking. Another way to put it is I quit and started up my own business.
Sometimes you have to break promises to yourself. Its called adapting. Yes I am working for The Man.
I am not dedicated to anyone other than my family. Only a fool would dedicate themselves to an employer. I am not stealing anything. They freely offered the training.
Yes I am pretty awesome.
I guess we’re both awesome.
It’s just I have my Black co-workers telling me that all the time.

That's bullshit.
What current technology?
Recession proof?
I will always have friends in the hood. The hood is where I am from. I dont believe you can learn anything in 24 hours from a book. Only a fool believes that. It takes on average about 10,000 hours to learn something to the point you're an expert at it. I demand the best from myself. Being a scrub that half knows something is not in my nature. Thats one of the reasons I dont have to look for employment. You should try to get the same mindset and stop being loyal to your employer.
I can never be disloyal to anyone.
It’s a foolish attitude in this physical world but will pay off in the next world.

That's bullshit.
What current technology?
Sometimes you have to break promises to yourself. Its called adapting. Yes I am working for The Man.
Yes I am pretty awesome.
I guess we’re both awesome.
It’s just I have my Black co-workers telling me that all the time.
I guess the difference is that I dont depend on anyone to tell me that. Its just an obvious fact that I am awesome. What other people think of my awesomeness is none of my business so therefore irrelevant to me.

That's bullshit.
What current technology?
Recession proof?
It’s a foolish attitude in this physical world but will pay off in the next world.
If you can never be disloyal to your job then you will always be a fool. If your ass got hit by a bus tomorrow they would simply replace you without a moments hesitation or consideration for those you left behind.

That's bullshit.
What current technology?
Recession proof?
If you can never be disloyal to your job then you will always be a fool. If your ass got hit by a bus tomorrow they would simply replace you without a moments hesitation or consideration for those you left behind.
You are 100% correct, but...
My eternity is not in this world.

Don't you have some diapers to change on people shitting their pants in Wuhan?

Trump has ignored facts, science, and the truth during the entire pandemic; lying about its severity,
None of that is true and you can't show proof that it is....you are either really misinformed or you are lying....

"It’s one person coming in from China, and we have it under control. It’s going to be just fine.” "
-Drumpf

Meanwhile 20k deaths later.......
Link?....I bet not.....Hindsight is 20/20 and only little bitches will throw that in someones face....why don't you blame China and the WHO?....
Because China and the WHO are not the president you dumbfuck. Besides. Drumpf said he trusted China and the WHO. Did you forget that?

View attachment 322728
That was a month and a half ago and Trump now wants to defund the W.H.O and place more restrictions on China

The virus didn't come from the white house you asshat...it came form say it with me....CHINA and it was belittled as nothing by the say it with me asshole....the WHO....get it?...
WHO didn't "belittle" it. Try being in their position, trying to get information from secretive China. Pissing them off isn't going to do the trick. And they desperately wanted to know what was going on so they could share it with the world and stop the damned VIRUS. That's their job.
I'm going to link an article here. I hope you'll read it.

So what are you suggesting, that the country should remain closed until 20 Jan 2025 when Donald J. Trump leaves office? Will you viral panic mongers be any more trusting of President Kushner?

Forum List

Back