COVID-19’s Biological Politics

Biden Investigation, continued

Media has linked Biden to Popoviciu for $1 million. Popoviciu links furin-like sequences for Grave's disease, as we begin with Jikky's entry @14 hours ago:

'....amyloid....prions....glycine zipper....'

Note that Popoviciu links to coronaviruses and Grave's disease here are from Jan and Mar 2023:

Jan 2023 Romania / Popoviciu, et al / Grave's Disease

Mar 2023 Romania / Popoviciu, et al / Coronaviruses

Grave's disease carrier protein furin-like site is only one amino acid difference from the spike of SARS2:

9 Feb 2023 Post # 1,844 Grave's Carrier Protein Furin
'....RARR.'

2 May 2023 Post #1,608 Autism / CHD8 Gene / Furin

The U.S. setting up of biolabs according to the media, was circa 2005. The Grave's connection to Popoviciu Grave's connection is Gallaher-Garry, Nov 2005:

Nov 2005 / Autoimmune Grave's / Feline Leukemia Retrovirus

8 Feb 2023 Post # 503

Jikky (above) says "glycine zipper." We say multiple glycine zippers.

We documented up to 5 glycine zippers for autism gene CHD8, as well as one amino acid difference between it and SARS2 spike, so Jikky seems to be correct in assuming the dangers of G quadruplexes under his "Masonic" symbology posted to the Twitter page.

I wonder how much $$ Peter HOtez gets each time he goes on one of these programs to convince people to poison themselves slowly with this filth?

watch this...and if at the end you are not beginning to get suspicious....well then..... you're beyond hope. and the boosters are eating your brain.

I wonder how much $$ Peter HOtez gets each time he goes on one of these programs to convince people to poison themselves slowly with this filth?

watch this...and if at the end you are not beginning to get suspicious....well then..... you're beyond hope. and the boosters are eating your brain.

Hotez doesn't have the stones to admit in public that, before the pandemic, there had never been a successful coronavirus vaccine. Yes, and it's current news:

Reminding everyone that supposedly, RFK Jr.'s book, The Wuhan Cover-Up, will be released on 1 Aug 2023.

Hotez doesn't have the stones to admit in public that, before the pandemic, there had never been a successful coronavirus vaccine. Yes, and it's current news:

Reminding everyone that supposedly, RFK Jr.'s book, The Wuhan Cover-Up, will be released on 1 Aug 2023.
He's a lying opportunist...who'll say anything if he gets enough money. I'm sure he got way less than fauci. The guy looks dirty. Is he a homo does anyone know?

The WaPo link is paywalled, and I noted, the Yahoo link is moved around too . . . interesting. . .

COVID hits hard. It laid me out for a week. But, thanks to 5 vaccine shots, no permanent harm done.

Living is _awesome_. It's too bad that so many antivaxxers aren't around to say that. But then, we tried to save them. If they're that set on suicide, we can't stop them.

The WaPo link is paywalled, and I noted, the Yahoo link is moved around too . . . interesting. . .

Yes, and understanding how this media fascist machine works is time well spent. A recent development is a new ahistorical fascism. A few months ago, it was possible to view the hashtag threads @ Jikkyleaks. Now Twitter coerces the prisoners to subscribe. If they don't, they get nothing. The example here is #HotezGate, and notice Jimmy Dore video on #ScienceGate:

Forum List

Back