‘Covid Is A Miserable Way To Die’: Alabama Doctor Refuses To Treat Anyone Who Is Unvaccinated

We are far and away mostly secure. It is you who wishes to try to force the fake panic and compliance upon all and we aren’t buying it which throws your safe space emotions into a dither.

Nonsense statement is nonsense.

You didn't respond to my statement, you just blathered some progspeak.

List of Employers NOT Requiring their Employees to get Vaccinated

1). The White House
2). The CDC
3). The FDA
4). The World Health Organization (WHO)
5). Moderna
6). Pfizer
7). Johnson & Johnson
8).The United Nations

The doctor is not refusing these people treatment if they follow doctors orders which includes being vaccinated. Doctors refuse to see patients that refuse to wear a mask. Doctors have dropped patents that refuse medical advice for centuries. Pediatricians will not accept patients that will not be vaccinated. Doctors have drop patient that refuse to stop smoking. The primary duty of all doctors is for the care and safety of patients. Patients that refuse to follow medical advice simply have to seek help elsewhere.

I understand all that. But the oath says “to PREVENT disease whenever he can”. Refusing treatment to someone who already has the disease is not prevention. Neither is refusing treatment to the unvaccinated.

An important question: How many of the people he’s treated for Covid are actually his regular patients? I’m guessing that a lot of them are first time patients. That being the case, he can’t claim they didn’t follow doctor’s orders if he never ordered them to get the vaccine.

I understand all that. But the oath says “to PREVENT disease whenever he can”. Refusing treatment to someone who already has the disease is not prevention. Neither is refusing treatment to the unvaccinated.

An important question: How many of the people he’s treated for Covid are actually his regular patients? I’m guessing that a lot of them are first time patients. That being the case, he can’t claim they didn’t follow doctor’s orders if he never ordered them to get the vaccine.
A doctor refusing to treat patients with illnesses because he doesn't like their lifestyle choices leads down the road to things that current proponents of the practice might not like quite so much.

"No, I won't treat your OD, that's the third one in the last two months"
"No, I won't treat your STD. you're a prostitute who should know better"
"No, I won't treat your gunshot wound, you were fighting a cop"

There's any number of things that could be put in there. Find a sacred cow and gore it.

I can’t help but wonder if this theory was actually tested or if it’s just a theory.

I would guess that there is maybe some merit to the theory but in actuality the difference is most likely negligible.
It's not a theory. Masks with filtering blocks respiratory droplets carrying viruses. It is simply common sense. If you put a mask with filtering material between you and others it will block respiratory droplets that you expel. If you are looking for scientific data that masks block the expiration of these droplet there is plenty of it.

The doctor did not refuse treatment, he required the patient get vaccinated in order to continue as his patient. There are always requirements to become or remain a doctors patient. First you have to agree to pay his fees. Second, you have to provide the doctor a medical history. Lastly, you have follow the doctors medical advice which in this case is getting vaccinated. The doctor sent a letter to his patient stating that to continue as his patient, a vaccination is required. Patients who do no follow a doctors medical advice are routinely recharged. The only time a doctor is required to threat a person is in an emergency.

I just had an appoint today with my doctor. I ask her if she saw patients that were not vaccinated and she said yes. However she said any patient who was said no to being vaccinated was strongly urged to get vaccinated. If they continued to refuse vaccination with no medical reason, they would be discharged as patient by the clinic.

The doctor did not refuse treatment, he required the patient get vaccinated in order to continue as his patient.

Wait a minute, are you telling me he dropped patients entirely if they don’t get vaccinated even if the problem or illness is not Covid or Covid related? Like an ear infection or something?
There are always requirements to become or remain a doctors patient. First you have to agree to pay his fees. Second, you have to provide the doctor a medical history. Lastly, you have follow the doctors medical advice which in this case is getting vaccinated. The doctor sent a letter to his patient stating that to continue as his patient, a vaccination is required. Patients who do no follow a doctors medical advice are routinely recharged. The only time a doctor is required to threat a person is in an emergency.

I just had an appoint today with my doctor. I ask her if she saw patients that were not vaccinated and she said yes. However she said any patient who was said no to being vaccinated was strongly urged to get vaccinated. If they continued to refuse vaccination with no medical reason, they would be discharged as patient by the clinic.

Are they treating the vaccinated with Covid? If they are then I don’t see the point in any of it.

Yes, yes, I know it’s supposed to ease symptoms but ironically, not even the vaccine prevents disease.

I’m sorry, but given the nationwide criticism, anger and demonization of non-vaccinated and trying to make them pariahs, I’m just not convinced this is nothing more than a statement.

How about religion that refused to marry gay couples?
You've got a short memory.

You aren't making much sense.

Religious people aren't forced to marry gay couples.

Marrying gay couples isn't the same thing as this doctor refusing to see patients who aren't vaccinated.

I clearly said I think he should see all his patients whether they are vaccinated or not.

What is your problem?

You aren't making much sense.

Religious people aren't forced to marry gay couples.

Marrying gay couples isn't the same thing as this doctor refusing to see patients who aren't vaccinated.

I clearly said I think he should see all his patients whether they are vaccinated or not.

What is your problem?

You think he should see all patients. He doesn't think he should and he didn't.
What's the difference between that and a priest refusing to marry a gay couple?
You godbotherers supported them in the past based on religion and nothing else.

You are making an assumption and it's very wrong.

I'm not a christian. So I'm not a godbrother and I never supported anyone discriminating against anyone.

I have absolutely no problem with gay or lesbian or transgender or bisexual people.

I could care less who people love. As long as it's between two consenting adults, it's absolutely none of my business.

What I care about is if a person is a jerk and not a nice person.

That has nothing to do with who a person loves.

You are making an assumption and it's very wrong.

I'm not a christian. So I'm not a godbrother and I never supported anyone discriminating against anyone.

I have absolutely no problem with gay or lesbian or transgender or bisexual people.

I could care less who people love. As long as it's between two consenting adults, it's absolutely none of my business.

What I care about is if a person is a jerk and not a nice person.

That has nothing to do with who a person loves.

Why shouldn't he have the freedom to chose who he sees? It's not law he does.
Don't give me that crap about jerks.

So what? that means jack shit.

It retorts your accusation about my knowledge of masks. It actually means I probably know more than you.

Which is why when in a situation actually calling for a mask, I wear a KN95 at a minimum, and in a potential situation where masks are ineffective, I simply don't go near people at risk for exposure from me.

Running and hiding from Covid for All is far more miserable than the very very few who die directly and solely from it

Not being treated for a disease can kill you. Not being married does not kill you. Do you now see a difference between the two?

Forum List

Back