‘Covid Is A Miserable Way To Die’: Alabama Doctor Refuses To Treat Anyone Who Is Unvaccinated

Not being treated for a disease can kill you. Not being married does not kill you. Do you now see a difference between the two?
They are very very very bad at avoiding apples to oranges fake comparatives.

Not being treated for a disease can kill you. Not being married does not kill you. Do you now see a difference between the two?

Would you risk being infected with a disease that can kill you when the patient has had every chance to minimise the risk?
Where's his freedom to do that when the patient had the freedom to not get vaccinated?

Would you risk being infected with a disease that can kill you when the patient has had every chance to minimise the risk?
Where's his freedom to do that when the patient had the freedom to not get vaccinated?
He's a doctor. Doctors heal. Doctors go into areas where infectious diseases are prevalent. They wear PPE if they have it, but they go. That's what doctors do. Who do you think treated the early AIDS patients until we knew for sure it wasn't very easy to transmit? Who do you think treats the outbreaks of other deadly, more communicable diseases? It's one of the burdens of being a doctor, you choose to surround yourself with sick people.

He's a doctor. Doctors heal. Doctors go into areas where infectious diseases are prevalent. They wear PPE if they have it, but they go. That's what doctors do. Who do you think treated the early AIDS patients until we knew for sure it wasn't very easy to transmit? Who do you think treats the outbreaks of other deadly, more communicable diseases? It's one of the burdens of being a doctor, you choose to surround yourself with sick people.

I agree but he is under no obligation to risk death because of that idiot.
He's had his chance to eliminate that risk but chose not to. Let him suffer the consequences.

I agree but he is under no obligation to risk death because of that idiot.
He's had his chance to eliminate that risk but chose not to. Let him suffer the consequences.
The doctor, I'm sure, is vaccinated. The doctor, I'm sure, is using PPE when he treats his patients. The doctor can insist on a test for COVID before treatment if he so desires. Banning an unvaccinated person who does not have COVID sounds like needless overkill. Doctors always assume risk because they do, after all, choose to surround themselves with sick people.

No one should be forced to bake a cake against their will, regardless of the reason.

The doctor, I'm sure, is vaccinated. The doctor, I'm sure, is using PPE when he treats his patients. The doctor can insist on a test for COVID before treatment if he so desires. Banning an unvaccinated person who does not have COVID sounds like needless overkill. Doctors always assume risk because they do, after all, choose to surround themselves with sick people.

It is his democratic right and freedom to do that.
Can't you get that through your thick skull?
Hes had his chance. Suffer the results of his decision.

Forum List

Back