Covid is Political

so Now you mention the shot.
You were talking about COVID being the killer, then deflected to the jab.
You have no idea about politicians taking a placebo.
Did OOAN or TGP tell you this bullshit?
I never watch CNN. NEVER. PROOF......it's not pat of my streaming programming......so...you just make up more shit.
I explained the virus and the shot in post #16.

I explained the virus and the shot in post #16.
You added "the shot" when it became convenient.

You shot COVID was created to KILL people, on purpose, with intention.

Then you deflected to the shot.
You can't con me old man, but you'll keep trying like a loyal cultist.

You added "the shot" when it became convenient.

You shot COVID was created to KILL people, on purpose, with intention.

Then you deflected to the shot.
You can't con me old man, but you'll keep trying like a loyal cultist.
Dumb ass fuckwad, the shot was added so it could kill those who didn't die from COVID.You best wise up and get with the program.

Dumb ass fuckwad, the shot was added so it could kill those who didn't die from COVID.You best wise up and get with the program.
See old man, the Dumb ass fuckwad is not necessary, but you do it out of desperation.

See old man, the Dumb ass fuckwad is not necessary, but you do it out of desperation.
Because you might read but you don't comprehend. About the Dumb ass fuckwad bit. I seldom talk like that but when I have almost everybody on your side spouting vile names at me in every reply they make, a little fuckwad every now and then is refreshing. Sorry it happened to be you. You're not a dumb ass

No I watch and read news . Especially when they talk about all the young athletes who keel over and die. Specifically those healthy young athletes who dutifully got their clot shots so they could play. No shot=no playing time.
So link where you read about the politicians.

Some people died for no reason other than political gain. Think about that. I guess they are going to renew the panic.

This lady is going to lose her job.

“Covid is Political”

Conservatives have made it needlessly so – another element of the right’s campaign of spreading ignorance, fear and lies for some perceived partisan gain.

;)

1693176918124.png

Some people died for no reason other than political gain. Think about that. I guess they are going to renew the panic.

This lady is going to lose her job.

Covid was like a bad flu, and potentially deadly to the vulnerable.

Now it’s like the common cold - a weak annoyance.

The CovidCon?

THAT was political.

Well, I never got the shot and I'm just biding my time and waiting for all the fools who did to croak.
I didn't get a vaccine shot (and I live in China) - simply because I did not trust an "overnight" developed vaccine.
Also it has become obvious since Sept. 2020 that those variants existing in e.g. China are not as life-threatening as the initial virus outbreak.
I got infected last year and had symptoms of a cold for two days. So did my daughter and my wife.

However I would never forward a deplorable statement; that I wish for anyone to get a virus - no matter if vaccinated or not.

I didn't get a vaccine shot (and I live in China) - simply because I did not trust an "overnight" developed vaccine.
Also it has become obvious since Sept. 2020 that those variants existing in e.g. China are not as life-threatening as the initial virus outbreak.
I got infected last year and had symptoms of a cold for two days. So did my daughter and my wife.

However I would never forward a deplorable statement; that I wish for anyone to get a virus - no matter if vaccinated or not.
Bully for you, matey.

:cuckoo:

Stop attending MAGA congregations - Trump's factual inability to protect Americans from Covid happened way before the election.
That he couldn't control MAGA's from refuting masks and refusing to follow quarantine regulations is understood. That he therefore contributed significantly to around 1 million American deaths is also a major reference on his CV.

Due to Non-MAGA's pointing this out - MAGA's turned a biological issue into a political propaganda show for retards.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back