Covid isn't killing me. The governments reaction to it is.

They have done a good job at putting the fear of God himself into people.

99%+ survivability and they have us locked down as if the Walking Dead were roaming the streets.
By this point we COULD have had herd immunity but instead we fucked around long enough to give the virus time to adapt and mutate.
Would more have died up to this point? Likely so
Would more have been saved in the long run by preventing suicides/overdoses and all the other social bullshit that the government has IMPOSED ON US? Likely so as well.

And now we're likely to get round 2 of the government mandates thanks to their own ineptitude.

And don't give me that herd immunity is not an answer bullshit because since the vaccine became a reality that's all they've talked about.

Instead we're gonna have a "Biden" response to it if the new strains make it here.

God help us
Such is the willfully ignorant – and dangerous – conservative.
How many paychecks have YOU missed from the shutdown? Be honest.

99%+ survivability and they have us locked down as if the Walking Dead were roaming the streets.
By this point we COULD have had herd immunity but instead we fucked around long enough to give the virus time to adapt and mutate.
Would more have been saved in the long run by preventing suicides/overdoses and all the other social bullshit that the government has IMPOSED ON US? Likely so as well.

And now we're likely to get round 2 of the government mandates thanks to their own ineptitude.

And don't give me that herd immunity is not an answer bullshit because since the vaccine became a reality that's all they've talked about.

Instead we're gonna have a "Biden" response to it if the new strains make it here.

God help us
The federal government mostly took a pass on this one so we have lots of different rules all over. Some might be good, some might be bad. We needed a good federal policy, what we got was confusion.

Since Covid hit, I drive about 15 miles a day. Back and forth to work only. I'm a pretty low risk for having an auto accident, but I still wear a seatbelt.
I had the H1n1 virus and it was awful. I don't want to get sick like that again.
It's not just about death.
To be honest, wearing a mask to prevent germs from flying around the room is never a bad idea.
Its common decency.

Then wear the damn useless diaper on your face. Stop demanding everyone else bow to your Branch Covidian Cult.

These are all highly respected doctors and researchers in biochemistry and microbiology.
Sure buddy. Sure.

Describe in detail your credentials in the field of respiratory protection, including but not limited to the jurisdictions where you are credentialed to testify to such as an expert witness. Also include where you received your training, when you last were trained, and how current said training is. Be specific.

These are all highly respected doctors and researchers in biochemistry and microbiology.
Sure buddy. Sure.

Describe in detail your credentials in the field of respiratory protection, including but not limited to the jurisdictions where you are credentialed to testify to such as an expert witness. Also include where you received your training, when you last were trained, and how current said training is. Be specific.
I’m an MD with two board certifications.
What are you’re credentials?

Reading isn't your strong suit, it seems...

One more time: Describe in detail your credentials in the field of respiratory protection, including but not limited to the jurisdictions where you are credentialed to testify to such as an expert witness. Also include where you received your training, when you last were trained, and how current said training is. Be specific.

One more time: Describe in detail your credentials in the field of respiratory protection, including but not limited to the jurisdictions where you are credentialed to testify to such as an expert witness. Also include where you received your training, when you last were trained, and how current said training is. Be specific.
That kind of information would personally identify me. I have an MD. What do you have?

God help us

That is to much common sense. They can't have that kind of thing and people thinking for themselves.
:thankusmile:

God help us

So what are you prepared to do about it, Gramps? That is the real question everyone wants answered—but not necessarily with words.
I am an ex convict. I have to give an ID to buy bullets for my kids so what are my odds of getting a gun to defend my rights with?
My opportunities long passed me by because of my own mistakes.
I guess I could walk into home depot without a mask but that gets me fuck all of nothing.
Black market, or build your own.

I plan on getting a black market covid pass since I'm not participating in this idiocy.

God help us

So what are you prepared to do about it, Gramps? That is the real question everyone wants answered—but not necessarily with words.
I am an ex convict. I have to give an ID to buy bullets for my kids so what are my odds of getting a gun to defend my rights with?
I guess I could walk into home depot without a mask but that gets me fuck all of nothing.

I plan on getting a black market covid pass since I'm not participating in this idiocy.
You are the idiocy. The rest of us a dragging you along as dead weight.

If masks and lockdowns work why are we supposedly seeing spike number 3 all around the world?
If seatbelts work how come people die in car crashes?

No, you're subtly trying to move the goalposts. We were told that masks would stop the transmission yet CA has been in full mask and the numbers are off the charts rising.
Did they actually tell you that masks would stop the transmission or are you just making that up?

Surgical masks are great for stopping infections in a sterile field. Other than that, no. I worked in microbiology/geochemistry/water chemistry before drilling oil.

That kind of information would personally identify me. I have an MD. What do you have?

We get it, you are a legend in your own mind. WERE you an MD you'd admit that the lockdowns were/are BS, you'd admit the masks are stupid. But you aren't an MD, you are never was Prog on the internet afraid of his own shadow because Fauci says you should hide.

God help us

You are the idiocy. The rest of us a dragging you along as dead weight.

Nope, I don't cower down to a virus with a 99.7 recovery rate. I don't live in fear.

Forum List

Back