Covid Lies

When is enough, enough?

Are you a fan of conservative treehouse?

That's fine.

Better crazy than a fag who happily spreads his cheeks for the government.

I bet there is an echo up your asshole.

Drone.
You should know. You're the only one who has been down there close enough to speak directly into it.

After watching this. .. it is clear why so many health care workers refused to get the jab and just walked out.

The system is corrupt right on up to the top.
Meanwhile back in reality....

The shot is safe, effective, free, and available. Almost all recent deaths are of the unvaxed.... We've had more deaths since the vaccine than prior to the vaccine being developed; it's a testament to dis/misinformation.

What, specifically, is wrong with her testimony?

:dunno:

“THESE PATIENTS DESERVE TO BE HEARD” -VAERS WHISTLEBLOWER​

And she was heard....

There is no "testimony"....there is no court case....there is no legitimate medical reason for most to refuse the shot. If it wasn't so sad, it would be hilarious....the same people you guys used to make fun of for refusing shots for their kids are what you've become.

Its a tribute to the power of dis/misinformation. Its only a matter of time until someone weaponizes it.

What, specifically, is wrong with her testimony?

“THESE PATIENTS DESERVE TO BE HEARD” -VAERS WHISTLEBLOWER​

She reported every patient that had been vaccinated as a side effect of the vaccination, Did you expect the covid19 vaccination to make them immune to every other disease or ailment? That's nuts.

Meanwhile back in reality....

The shot is safe, effective, free, and available. Almost all recent deaths are of the unvaxed.... We've had more deaths since the vaccine than prior to the vaccine being developed; it's a testament to dis/misinformation.
So. . . you refused to watch the whistleblower testimony?

You didn't see the recordings with the administration and what they said to her?

She reported every patient that had been vaccinated as a side effect of the vaccination, Did you expect the covid19 vaccination to make them immune to every other disease or ailment? That's nuts.
Did you not watch the video? Did you not listen to what she said, and what her bosses said?

She was denied the ability to report the side affects of other patients, and the FDA has not been making aware to providers across the nation that it is the LAW that they must make reports, nor is it providing any training or guidance on how to make these reports. The CDC and FDA are not even telling the health authorities what types of issues they should have been looking for.

Likewise, she said, that most folks in her institution were not making them, and the administration was discouraging the use of them.

Why are you being so resistant to the truth?

This lady is not some crank, she is a well respected and caring leader.

There is no "testimony"....there is no court case....there is no legitimate medical reason for most to refuse the shot. If it wasn't so sad, it would be hilarious....the same people you guys used to make fun of for refusing shots for their kids are what you've become.

I never made fun of anyone.

I have always followed the work of RFK Jr. and have always believed in vaccine safety.

Stop building straw-men and knocking them down. Not only do you not now shit, you don't know me.

It is not my problem if you like to suck the dick of corporate America and BIG PHARMA, and couldn't give a shit about the America people.

shill.

I never made fun of anyone.

I have always followed the work of RFK Jr. and have always believed in vaccine safety.

Stop building straw-men and knocking them down. Not only do you not now shit, you don't know me.

It is not my problem if you like to suck the dick of corporate America and BIG PHARMA, and couldn't give a shit about the America people.

shill.

Want some cheese with your whine?

the mis/dis information campaign you anti-vaxxers and simple morons have waged has been incredibly effective.... Its only a matter of time until someone is able to truly weaponize how gullible you folks are. You already have seen it with the 1/6 insurrection.

Want some cheese with your whine?

the mis/dis information campaign you anti-vaxxers and simple morons have waged has been incredibly effective.... Its only a matter of time until someone is able to truly weaponize how gullible you folks are. You already have seen it with the 1/6 insurrection.
I love how you folks label people that are for vaccine safety as "anti-vaxxers."

We might as well just start calling folks like you totalitarians, since you are against freedom and liberty.

I love how you folks label people that are for vaccine safety as "anti-vaxxers."

We might as well just start calling folks like you totalitarians, since you are against freedom and liberty.

Yeah well you could. It would be about as factual as you calling the covid vaccines unsafe. Every reputable study under the sun says otherwise.

reputable study under the sun
Sure candy, whatever.

:rolleyes:

,o1 a1-2-1.jpg

I think of us, we who believe in the vaccine, as prolife.

Forum List

Back