COVID Stimulus has passed......Thank a Democrat

What do you think you are "right" about?
Tell me, was it pork when Trump advocated for stimulus checks?

I’ll let you know if I was right after you answer this question.
Oh, so when you claimed you were right you were lying.

Got it.

There is no sense in responding to anything Nostra posts. The guy is two things: Dumb and Dishonest. It's worthless to respond to Nostra, better to skim through his comments and lol by how ludicrous he is.
He's a liberal posing on the board as a Trumper.....
"Trumper"

TDS

Take two, prancing Nancy boy.

1615299452591.png

Got it.

There is no sense in responding to anything Nostra posts. The guy is two things: Dumb and Dishonest. It's worthless to respond to Nostra, better to skim through his comments and lol by how ludicrous he is.
Go back to Troll school, Kid. And this time pay attention.
This is your lie.

You claimed I described past stimulus checks in a particular way.

And I will note that you still won’t provide a simple answer to a simple question. Were stimulus checks under Trump pork?

Got it.

This is your lie.

You claimed I described past stimulus checks in a particular way.

And I will note that you still won’t provide a simple answer to a simple question. Were stimulus checks under Trump pork?
I backed that statement up by bringing one of your posts, liar.

Try again. :itsok:

The post you provided didn't say what you claimed it said.
More lies by you. I think you have met your quota for this thread. Take a break.
Nope. Your claim is that I said you “described” something. The words I used was “considered”. Those are quite different. One is stated, one is thought.

It was also quite clear that I was expressing an opinion, what I thought. I was not expressing a fact.

Two lies in one.

The post you provided didn't say what you claimed it said.
More lies by you. I think you have met your quota for this thread. Take a break.
Nope. Your claim is that I said you “described” something. The words I used was “considered”. Those are quite different. One is stated, one is thought.

It was also quite clear that I was expressing an opinion, what I thought. I was not expressing a fact.

Two lies in one.

Your constant lies are tedious......but expected.
:itsok:

Got it.

:itsok:

Is that what you call someone who exposes you as a lying sack?
No, it's what you call someone who falsely accuses others of lying and doesn't respond coherently when challenged on these false accusations.

You mean blame a democrat don't you?

The bill was a bloated grab bag for greedy democrats that acted like little piggies squealing and shoving their quivering snouts into the feed trough.

One again:

"There is no sense in responding to anything Nostra posts. The guy is two things: Dumb and Dishonest. It's worthless to respond to Nostra, better to skim through his comments and lol by how ludicrous he is."

One again:

"There is no sense in responding to anything Nostra posts. The guy is two things: Dumb and Dishonest. It's worthless to respond to Nostra, better to skim through his comments and lol by how ludicrous he is."
The innerweb irony meter just exploded.

One again:

One again:

And yet......here you are responding. :itsok:

When you get a $1400 Check.......Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted for it

When you get your COVID Vaccine.....Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted for funding to help communities run vaccine programs

When a local business stays open because of funding......Thank a Democrat, not a single Republican voted to provide struggling businesses with funding

When you cash your check from the DNC, Rightwinger..........

Thank a Democrat.

Forum List

Back