Covid vaaccination

Relevant reading - COVID Vaccine Passports Announced by Israel in World First

''Israel will be the first country to issue a "green passport" to residents who have received the COVID-19 vaccine. The passport will lift some restrictions, including mandatory quarantine following exposure to an infected person, and offer access to cultural events and restaurants, according to Israel's Ministry of Health.

A green passport will be issued by the ministry two weeks after the second of the required two vaccine shots is received by the individual.

"This passport will show that a person is vaccinated and will give a number of advantages such as not needing to quarantine, entry to all kinds of culture events, restaurants, and so on," the Ministry of Health's Director-General Chezy Levy told Israel's Channel 12.''

''Israel will be the first country to issue a "green passport" to residents who have received the COVID-19 vaccine. The passport will lift some restrictions, including mandatory quarantine following exposure to an infected person, and offer access to cultural events and restaurants, according to Israel's Ministry of Health.

A green passport will be issued by the ministry two weeks after the second of the required two vaccine shots is received by the individual.

"This passport will show that a person is vaccinated and will give a number of advantages such as not needing to quarantine, entry to all kinds of culture events, restaurants, and so on," the Ministry of Health's Director-General Chezy Levy told Israel's Channel 12.''

When i go to Dubai they want proof I have been vaccinated. Thats the way the world is because of Covid. I hate it as much as you do but i did not ask for a pandemic any more than you did.

When i go to Dubai they want proof I have been vaccinated. Thats the way the world is because of Covid. I hate it as much as you do but i did not ask for a pandemic any more than you did.

I was simply sharing with the group what specifically Israel was accomplishing while moving faster to do so than anyone else. You brought it up.

Besides, Bill Gates told us months ago that the plan was to get people to accept the idea of vaccination certificates and digital medical databases in order to participate in society. It's nothing new. The fact that Israel is first to roll it out isn't surprising. In fact, it's expected. Their nation's developers have been providing various technlogy to dictators for years, they have a stake in that kind of infrastructure, I imagine. The so-called pandemic isn't what is disturbing. It's how they're using it to bind humanity down by the chains of tyranny combined with the sad fact that the people love them for it that is the issue. Never let a perfectly good crisis go to waste and whatnot.

Enjoy your trip.

Last edited:

Are you ashkenazi ???
I will be lucky to have my shot by the summer ?

Are you ashkenazi ???
I will be lucky to have my shot by the summer ?

i am Mizrahi. i will be going as soon as i can.

My Uncle and cousin in Haifa already got their vaccine. I’m living in Montréal Canada, hoping to get mine soon as well !!

Since some here are interested in my ancestry i am descended from Persian and Tunisian Jews. Mizrahi. I looked local in Cairo and in Jordan. I look local in Dubai as well. I look more Arab than many pale skin Syrians and Jordanians do.

Since some here are interested in my ancestry i am descended from Persian and Tunisian Jews. Mizrahi. I looked local in Cairo and in Jordan. I look local in Dubai as well. I look more Arab than many pale skin Syrians and Jordanians do.
Which Arabs are pale skin besides Syria

Forum List

Back