🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Covid vs Marxism

Which is more dangerous and has killed more people, covid, or cultural marxism?

A well-intentioned and important question, perhaps. Hands down Marxism in all its implemented forms has killed more people than COVID-19. While I've no idea what the "official" death toll from COVID is up to, worldwide, Marxism has murdered well over 100 million people—which has been historically documented. COVID deaths can't even be close to approaching that number, the Marxism one.

The better question, seems to me, is how many people have governments worldwide, over the past year, directly or indirectly murdered by imposing draconian lockdowns, mask mandates, denial of care for common maladies and through induced mass depression and suicide? I wonder how that number compares to the number murdered by implemented Marxism?

Which is more dangerous and has killed more people, covid, or cultural marxism?
The 2016 "Victims of Communism Memorial Foundation" estimated from a low of 42,870, 000 victims to 161,990,000 victims. The commonly mentioned 100 million victims of communalism is an attempt to AVERAGE the victims of communalism because so many of the victims were murdered in secrecy. The above figures may not include deaths related to 'social engineering' projects which were often in all reality just mass starvation projects. Below is just one of several estimates available. These 'death lists' are constantly being updated as new evidence information surfaces.

Kinda makes me wonder why lefties are pushing Marxism so hard. Obviously, it can't be because of the death count, which makes me wonder why they are so concerned with covid.

Forum List

Back