Covid.

Colin norris

Platinum Member
Apr 25, 2021
I saw a news story about today where a young boy died from covid new strain.
His parents very distraught obviously, were asked why they had not vaccinated.
The reply was astonishing. Both declared they thought covid was a hoax.

It stunned me. After 700k deaths the myth spread by trump is still rampant.
How can anyone else be blamed for this?
There must be thousands like that.
Alternatively it's indicative of the low intelligence of people who would prefer maintaining their political beliefs instead of their family.
It's breath taking the impression trump had on poor ignorant people that worshipped the idiot. Yet that attitude is still out there and being promoted by ratbag republicans.

Alternatively it's indicative of the low intelligence of people who would prefer maintaining their political beliefs instead of their family.
It's breath taking the impression trump had on poor ignorant people that worshipped the idiot. Yet that attitude is still out there and being promoted by ratbag republicans.
I've seen many stories about this kind of thing, and it's just tragic.

It demonstrates how otherwise well-meaning people are being conned by folks whose top priorities are listeners, views and clicks, not people.

Then it gets worse, when fans of these people spread the disinformation.

You sir are a fucking retard

That is all carry on

• Banned
You sir are a fucking retard

That is all carry on

I could be that but I know it happened and you dismiss it because it looks bad for your dear leader.
Also, you seem to have a fetish with me. You stalk me with your childish replies as if that is furthering an intelligent debate.
You could least have some facts to support your ignorance. It's my.politics that is up your nose and you can't get over me. You're as dumb as dogshit. Hate filled brain dead Republican idiot and they're your strong features.

Did you just make that up? I’m guessing so, based on your past activities here.

Where is the proof a vaccine would have saved the child? Where is the proof the parents are Trumpers.

If only you had a brain.

• Banned
Yes he is.

Prove me wrong big mouth. I know you can't. You've yet to lay a glove on me and never will.

You all know trump called it a Democrat hoax. It's on film so don't dismiss it as if Its a lie. You're an intellectual vacuum.

Prove me wrong big mouth. I know you can't. You've yet to lay a glove on me and never will.

You all know trump called it a Democrat hoax. It's on film so don't dismiss it as if Its a lie. You're an intellectual vacuum.
You’re an idiot. STFU!

• Banned
You’re an idiot. STFU!

No I'm not an idiot it's simply I have exposed your dear leader as being directly responsible for thousands of deaths. So bellow all the usual profanities about me you like but the fact remains.

You will not tell me when to shut up. I don't take directions from idiots like you. You gave the option to ignore me but I know you can't accept that. Youre addicted to replying with childish rebuttals and expose yourself every time to structured abuse like I just did.
How's that for an idiot? Not so smart now dickhead.

No I'm not an idiot it's simply I have exposed your dear leader as being directly responsible for thousands of deaths. So bellow all the usual profanities about me you like but the fact remains.

You will not tell me when to shut up. I don't take directions from idiots like you. You gave the option to ignore me but I know you can't accept that. Youre addicted to replying with childish rebuttals and expose yourself every time to structured abuse like I just did.
Further proof you’re an idiot, just like dumb Don.

No I'm not an idiot it's simply I have exposed your dear leader as being directly responsible for thousands of deaths.

someone appropriately called it ' genocide thru policy '. that's exactly what it was & donny's pawns are literally lemmings.

1626949135371.jpeg

jerkoff.gif

Link or yer full of shit.

I can prove you wrong by simply stating that the vaccine is not a cure and is still experimental that has yet to get full FDA approval…

Also Trump has been vaccinated and has taken credit for the vaccine and it speed to the American people, so for someone you claim to think it was a hoax tell you that he knows it was and is real…

The deaths around the World is because of your beloved China and WHO that failed to warn about the Virus when it started to spread and contain it, but Communist propagandist like yourself are not allow to spew the truth but instead twist it to fit your agenda…

Trump failed in many ways but all these deaths could have been prevented had China and the WHO did their job which they did not…

Also seeing Warp Speed that helped create the vaccine was started when Trump was in office should tell you not to take the experimental vaccine that has yet to be given full FDA approval…

I can prove you wrong by simply stating that the vaccine is not a cure and is still experimental that has yet to get full FDA approval…

Also Trump has been vaccinated and has taken credit for the vaccine and it speed to the American people, so for someone you claim to think it was a hoax tell you that he knows it was and is real…
Colon is slow…

here he is…thinking…

1626951496988.jpeg

The deaths around the World is because of your beloved China and WHO that failed to warn about the Virus when it started to spread and contain it, but Communist propagandist like yourself are not allow to spew the truth but instead twist it to fit your agenda…

Trump failed in many ways but all these deaths could have been prevented had China and the WHO did their job which they did not…

Also seeing Warp Speed that helped create the vaccine was started when Trump was in office should tell you not to take the experimental vaccine that has yet to be given full FDA approval…
Researchers have been studying and working with mRNA vaccines for decades. Interest has grown in these vaccines because they can be developed in a laboratory using readily available materials. This means the process can be standardized and scaled up, making vaccine development faster than traditional methods of making vaccines.

mRNA vaccines have been studied before for flu, Zika, rabies, and cytomegalovirus (CMV). As soon as the necessary information about the virus that causes COVID-19 was available, scientists began designing the mRNA instructions for cells to build the unique spike protein into an mRNA vaccine.

Future mRNA vaccine technology may allow for one vaccine to provide protection for multiple diseases, thus decreasing the number of shots needed for protection against common vaccine-preventable diseases.

Beyond vaccines, cancer research has used mRNA to trigger the immune system to target specific cancer cells.

---------------------------------------------------
and tramp knew in FEB.

Researchers have been studying and working with mRNA vaccines for decades. Interest has grown in these vaccines because they can be developed in a laboratory using readily available materials. This means the process can be standardized and scaled up, making vaccine development faster than traditional methods of making vaccines.

mRNA vaccines have been studied before for flu, Zika, rabies, and cytomegalovirus (CMV). As soon as the necessary information about the virus that causes COVID-19 was available, scientists began designing the mRNA instructions for cells to build the unique spike protein into an mRNA vaccine.

Future mRNA vaccine technology may allow for one vaccine to provide protection for multiple diseases, thus decreasing the number of shots needed for protection against common vaccine-preventable diseases.

Beyond vaccines, cancer research has used mRNA to trigger the immune system to target specific cancer cells.

---------------------------------------------------
and tramp knew in FEB.
Why hasn’t the FDA approved them?

Forum List

Back