Coward in Chief

Crackerman

Apr 18, 2013
The White House has issued a statement from President Obama descibing the attack as an "horrific act".

He is too chicken shit to call it what it is A ACT OF TERRORISM
I condemn in the strongest terms the appalling attack against a British service member in Woolwich on May 22. The United States stands resolute with the United Kingdom, our ally and friend, against violent extremism and terror. There can be absolutely no justification for such acts, and our thoughts and prayers are with the family of the victim, the police and security services responding to this horrific act and the communities they serve, and the British people. Our special relationship with the United Kingdom is especially important during times of trial, and I look forward to my trip to the United Kingdom to participate in the June G-8 Summit, hosted by Prime Minister Cameron, which will include discussions on the important global security challenges our countries face together.

Hey no-baller, when are you going to grow a pair a pony up to the truth? These violent extremism and terror acts are the majority done by MUSLIMS in the name of ISLAM.

Obama is a disgrace to the office he holds and this is becoming the opinion to the majority of vets and active duty I speak to daily, which are plenty. I was at Dobbs AF base just the other day speaking with a couple load masters who just flew in from Charleston. They told me because of Obama unwillingness to fight terrorism much less even call it what it is has killed moral within the ranks of the troops. Everyone just wants to get out as soon as possible.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2013/05/23/statement-president-attack-london

Last edited:
The White House has issued a statement from President Obama descibing the attack as an "horrific act".

I condemn in the strongest terms the appalling attack against a British service member in Woolwich on May 22. The United States stands resolute with the United Kingdom, our ally and friend, against violent extremism and terror. There can be absolutely no justification for such acts, and our thoughts and prayers are with the family of the victim, the police and security services responding to this horrific act and the communities they serve, and the British people. Our special relationship with the United Kingdom is especially important during times of trial, and I look forward to my trip to the United Kingdom to participate in the June G-8 Summit, hosted by Prime Minister Cameron, which will include discussions on the important global security challenges our countries face together.

Hey no-baller, when are you going to grow a pair a pony up to the truth? These violent extremism and terror acts are the majority done by MUSLIMS in the name of ISLAM.

Obama is a disgrace to the office he holds and this is becoming the opinion to the majority of vets and active duty I speak to daily, which are plenty. I was at Dobbs AF base just the other day speaking with a couple load masters who just flew in from Charleston. They told me because of Obama unwillingness to fight terrorism much less even call it what it is has killed moral within the ranks of the troops. Everyone just wants to get out as soon as possible.

You poor thing. Making up stuff about our military for your own silly agenda.

according to his speech, that only makes more enemies, calling it what it is. You know, it's not PC (even though it won't make a damn bit of difference).

You poor thing. Making up stuff about our military for your own silly agenda.

hahahah....youre an idiot. Check out the number of troops separating from military duty to those enlisting. When you have a clue then open your trap but until then STFU leg.

Forum List

Back